Chapter 13: I'm Ready, But You...

That Smile Of Yours

It has already been 11 months since Ilhoon and I have been dating. We've had our up and downs, hots and colds, cute and funny, and even heated~ moments. However, right now we're in the middle of one of our downs. Even though Ilhoon is really sweet and everything, it just seems as though I'm not enough for him. When I'm not around it's like a signal for him to start flirting with anything and anyone that has s. I tried not letting it to get to me but, it's happened one too many times and I can only be so patient for so long. Just last week I ended up snapping on him, and I feel bad for walking off on him without having him justify himself. That's why today I had agreed to meet up with him and talk things over.

The weather was really nice today as I made my way to the cafe to meet up with Ilhoon. 'I wonder what'll happen today?' I thought to myself. I entered the cafe and looked for Ilhoon. As soon as we made eye contact, Ilhoon stood up and waved me over with the same smile that gets me all the time. I hadn't realized how much I missed seeing that smile until now. I looked down at my feet as I made my way over to Ilhoon. Now I felt even more guilty.

"I miss you so much, ____-ah." Ilhoon had whispered into my ear as he wrapped his arms around me. Oh, how I miss his scent, his touch, but overall, just him.

"I missed you too, Ilhoon-ah." I replied as I brought my arms up to wrap around his waist. We stood like that for a few minutes until I was pretty sure that everyone's eyes were on us. "Ilhoon-ah, everyone's staring at us..."

"Let them stare. I want to show off how much I love you to everyone." I blushed at his cheesy words, and pinched his sides. "OW~!! What was that for?!" He exclaimed as he finally let me go.

I smiled. "That's for loving me too much. Let's go," I said as I linked my hand with his and dragged him out of the cafe. Once out and down the street, I stopped suddenly. Turning around, I grabbed Ilhoon by the back of his neck and dragged him down to my height. I pressed my lips to his eagerly for it had felt like forever since I kissed him.

At first Ilhoon didn't kiss me back, probably due to the impact of my kiss, but he eventually kissed me back. He cupped my cheeks and deepened the kiss. In that moment there was only Ilhoon and me. This kiss assured me that nothing could and nothing would ever come between us. I had wasted my time being mad at him when I could've been using that time doing this with him. I knew for a fact now that Ilhoon was the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

"I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you, Ilhoon-ah." I said breathlessly against his lips as I pulled out of the kiss.

His eyes shone with adoration and excitement when I had said that. "Yah, ____-ah. Are you proposing to me right now?"

My eyes widened and I blushed feriously. I pushed myself away from his arms. "Wh-who said that I was proposing to you, pabo!" I started walking away still flustered, but smiling like an idiot to myself.

"Then what were you trying to say, hmm?" Ilhoon whispered into my ear when he caught up with me.

I paused in my tracks, blushing. I hesitated for a second before saying, "Ilhoon-ah... I'm ready to take our relationship to the next level, but..."

"But?" He urged me to finish.

"But... I'm not sure if you are. I really want to move onto the next level with you Ilhoon."

Ilhoon didn't say anything. But he didn't have to, because I felt that he also felt the same way as me. "You have no idea how happy that makes me, ____. I'm so happy I can... I can-"

"Stop." He spun me around and looked deep into my eyes questioningly. "If you keep talking I might not be able to restrain myself from hitting you."

"EH?! Why would you do that?!" I could tell that he was taken aback.

Laughing, I replied, "Cause I know only cheesy things would leave that mouth of yours if I don't shut you up."

"Then find a better way to shut me up, jagiya." Ilhoon gave me a mischievious smirk, tempting me even more. Was it even possible for me to get aroused at that? Cause I did.

Stepping closer, I whispered into Ilhoon's ear. "Don't worry babe, I know the best way to shut you up. But, that'll only be between you and me, not for anyone else's eyes." I backed up, bit my lip ily, and started walking away from a open-mouthed Ilhoon.

"I'd like to see what the little vixen has up her sleeve. Although I doubt anyone would be shutting up...especially not her."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AYO~ So I finally updated...even if it is kinda short...but still, I UPDATED~!! Sorry I had intended on updating a while ago but...I got lazy and had not ideas...?... Yeap so that's my lame excuse...

As for the reason why I had the huge jump through time was because I had nothing to write. to be quite honest I actually thought of giving up on this story but then again not to because this is my first so its still here. But please look forward to the next chapter cause finally the "GOOD" stuff is coming up~ hehehe~

And following after that is probably a couple more chapters then...THE END~   (...PS. this isn't for sure yet but that's my plan...) (...PSS. the thought of actually ending this story is kinda sad when I think about it...I wonder how other authors do it...?...)

AND~ one last thing: Please comment, subscribe, and upvote juseyo~~!! ^.^