Diary: Entry XXX

That Smile Of Yours

Dear Diary,

Life. It's so horrible and yet, can be so sweet. Bittersweet. Best way to define life. 

But my life, it's been nothing but sweet and has brought me happiness beyond my imagination. Even till today I still wonder what I did to deserve such a loving husband. 

Jung Ilhoon, the cute ugly who swept me off my feet and showed me a world where love is the only thing I know. I still remember how he proposed to me: with crazy hair and a thin layer of sweat still lingering on his built body. But at that moment, I was too preoccupied with the events that were going on to even mind the weird situation we were in. But that image is really tempting... Mmm~! Hehe~ let's forget I even said that.

Aigo~ I can't even say anything correctly right now. How about I just sum up that happiness is an indescribable feeling. Happiness is...well, it's just happiness! Haha~!! Ok that was pretty lame...

"AHH!" I looked up from my diary when I heard Ilhoon's scream. "Jung Inna what are you doing to appa?!" 

"Hehe~ appa stay still. I'm making you into a princess." Inna giggled. 

"Inna-ah, you're hurting appa."

"Stay still appa, I'm almost done."

I giggled from my place at the dining table and continued writing.

Before I forget, Ilhoon and I have been married for five years now. We got married a couple of months after we graduated from college. It was hectic but we both lived through it. And let's see, since our little Inna had now just turned four, you can probably tell that we got busy quick. Hehe~ that was so wild we had too. Oops~ I so didn't say anything. 

"Appa, you have to wear makeup too. I'll do it for you!" Inna exclaimed. 

"No thank you Inna, appa might not look like a princess after putting in makeup."

"Appa~ all princesses have to wear makeup! Pwease~??" I can tell she was giving him the eyes and lips, the same pout that Ilhoon always used on me. I'm glad she inherited that from him cause I get to manipulate him with it sometimes as well.

Ilhoon sighed. "Ok then, Inna. But make sure appa is the prettiest princess ever. After our Inna, of course."

She giggled. "Don't worry appa, I'm going to make you so pretty, you look even better than eomma!"

"Shh! Inna, we all know no one is prettier than eomma. She's the queen, remember? And no one is prettier than the Queen." Ilhoon, you shouldn't be saying such things like that to our princess. 

"Ohh... So eomma is Queen?" Ilhoon hummed a yes. "Ok! Queen eomma is the prettiest of all!" She giggled, making me smile to myself. 

Aigo~!! My Princess Inna is too cute for her own good, just like her appa~!! We were both so happy when she came into this world. All the pain I went through to bring her into this world was completely worth the package of happiness she added to our house. Ah, I can't forget about my little Prince either! Who is this little prince? Well, if Inna was the first package of happiness, we needed another package of of happiness as well. Yes, our second child, our Prince Ilsung.

He was more like me than he was Ilhoon. Inna took after Ilhoon and all his cuteness while Ilsung took after his eomma's 'silent beauty and pretty personality', according to Ilhoon. I don't even know if that's true but I do know for a fact that our Ilsung took after me. But here's the thing though, Ilsung had Ilhoon's smile. It's crazy! It almost identical, except Ilsung is just way more adorable. 

Our Princess Inna and our little Prince Ilsung. What more can we ask for? Oh I forgot to mention that Ilsung is only two years old. A handful but not enough to be considered part of the terrible two crew. 

"Eomma." I looked down to see Ilsung tugging on the sleeve of my shirt. 

I smiled at my cute son. "Ne, Ilsung?" He lifted his arms up indicating that he wanted me to pick him up. I picked him up and placed him on my lap. "Are you hungry, Ilsung? Do you want juice?"

"Juice juseyo~." I beamed and refrained myself from pinching his cute little chubby cheeks.

"Ok. Go play with your appa and noona while I get your juice." As soon as his feet met the ground, he was already sprinting towards the living room. "Aigo~. Ilsung-ah, remember eomma told you to walk." I yelled after him. He always gets hurt when he's too excited, almost like me. 

Well, diary that was just a quick entry of my current life and my beautiful family. Perfect, I'd like to brag. Absolutely perfect. 

I closed my diary and capped my pen. I could've wrote so much more but, I can always do that next time. Right now I have to be a mommy and get my sin his juice. And maybe some snacks for my hardworking husband and daughter. 

"Eomma~!" Inna came running to me. "You have to see appa, he's so beautiful!!" I smiled. 

"I'll come see after I get us some snacks and juice, ok?" I said patting her hair down. 

"Ok eomma~!! I want a lot of princess snacks!!" 

"A big tray of princess snacks coming right up." Inna squealed and ran back into the living room. 


"Snacks are here!" I exclaimed carrying a tray of snacks and cups of juice. 

"No yeobo!! You can't see me like this!" Ilhoon had his back turned to me with his face hidden behind his hands. 

"No appa! You're going to mess it up if you do that!" Inna scolded as she tried to pry he dad's hands away from his face. 

"It can't be that bad yeobo," I said placing down the tray. "Show me." Slowly, Ilhoon turned around and lowered his hands. As soon as I got a good look at his face, I bursted out laughing. Our Inna sure did a good job on making her appa look like a princess. 

"Yeobo~" Ilhoon whined. "It's not even that funny~!!" Sure, to him it may not be funny; bit to me it was the most adorable thing my baby girl could ever do. 

I wiped the tears from my eyes and calmed my breathing. "Inna-ah, you did a good job, my Princess." I said pinching her cheeks lightly. 

"Ehehe~ gomawo eomma."

"Here are you're princess snacks, Princess. And here is your juice Ilsung-ah."

"Gomawo eomma~" Ilsung cooed. 

"Omo~ Ilhoon-ah! Our little Ilsung is growing up so fast~!!" I squealed in excitement. It was a big fuss because Ilsung usually couldn't pronounce 'gomawo'. He usually said 'mawo'. 

Ilhoon sat next to me on the white couch and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, bringing me closer to his body. We sat and watched our kids conversing with one another happily. "Our family is beautiful _____-ah. Thank you for giving me beautiful children." 

"Yah," I nudged him playfully. "You were the one who made them."

He chuckled. "No, we made them. Together we made them with our love." Ilhoon leaned in and peck my lips. 

"If you keep saying mushy things like that I'm going to smack you." I whispered against his lips.

Ilhoon smiled. "I wouldn't mind. As long as it's in the bedroom." Ilhoon kissed me passionately before I got the chance to retort. I gave into the kiss and forgot everything I was about to throw at him. 

"Ppo ppo time~!" Inna yelled. Ilhoon and I pulled away from each other alarmed. 

"Ppo ppo time~!" Ilsung also yelled. 

Ilhoon and I both broke out into laughter when our kids tackled us both, demanding kisses from us. 


--------------------
  Later that night
--------------------


"Ja-ja, Ilsung-ah." I kissed him on the head. 

"Ja-ja, Inna." Ilhoon said kissing Inna head. 

Since the kids were still young, they shared the same room. We thought it would be better for the both of them this way because they can connect more like this. And I'm glad that the they're so close to one another. 

"Good night yeobo." Ilhoon said wrapping me into his arms. 

"Good night Ilhoon-ah. I love you."

He chuckled. "I love you, too."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


OMG~!! Last and final chapter!! Uwah~!!! I have nothing to say since I feel like I already said it all in the previous chapter. 
Now, I guess it's time for me to lock this story up and cherish it as my first fanfic ever written...
Comment, subscribe, and upvote JUSEYO~!! SARANGHAE~ <3~!!!!