Pabo Oppa

Betrayal

Feeling her eyes getting heavier, Naeun yawns for the seventh time as she leans her head on the wall.

The road was empty, only silence occupies the hollow space.

With this kind of sensation, her body starts to relax as she dozes off her dreamland.

A black Mercedes car parks at the corner of the Kim’s mansion, as Myungsoo opens the door and bids goodbye to his old friends.

“Oppa…I’m gonna miss you.” Krystal said as she lowers the window to see Myungsoo.

He rubs her hair and gives a reassuring smile. “Silly girl, we will be classmates tomorrow right.”

“Ah…yes… I forgot. Mianhe!”

“You should go home now, it’s late.” Myungsoo steps back as he bids goodbye to her and to Taemin who starts driving off the car.

As he walks towards his mansion, he saw a shadow sitting on their door as it looks kind of familiar.

With a curious expression on his face, he hurriedly walks to the person who was sleeping outside of his house.

To his surprise, it was Naeun, lying on the ground and holding his black bag pack.

For how long did she wait for me?

Pabo! Naeun Pabo!

“Naeunie…hey Naeunie, wake up.” Myungsoo bends down his knee and taps her shoulder.

With eyes half open, Naeun rubs her eyes and blinks a couple of times to have a clearer vision.

As she finally sees his face, she stands up straight and put a firm expression all over her face.

“Oppa! Where did you go! Don’t you know how late it is right now? You----“

Before she could finish her sentence, she suddenly loses her consciousness as her body falls down on Myungsoo’s chest.

“Naeunie? Yah! Naeun are you okay?” He shakes her body to wake her up but harsh sounds answers him.

With his instincts, he places his hands on her forehead as he guesses that she was having a fever.

As his hands landed on, his guess was right as he immediately opens the mansion’s gate and carried Naeun on a bridal style.

After a few minutes of brisk walking around the mansion, he finally steps on his bedroom with his breath almost drained down.

“Why did I choose to live on the third floor of the mansion with my bedroom at the end of it?”

“I must change my room this week or else I will die of running around here.” He murmurs while looking at the extensive stairs.

*Ding*

His butler comes up from the elevator, looking at him with a handful of dish on his hands.

“Young master, I keep on calling you earlier but you keep walking around the house.” With no answer receive from his master; the butler looks on his master’s arm were Naeun were lying on.

“Oh my! What happened to Miss Son?”

Staring at the elevator where his butler comes out, he blinks his eyes when the butler ask about Naeun.

“Mister Hong, please bring me a medicine kit and a towel with cold water on it. Thank you.”

“Right away, Young master.” Without a second, the butler enters the elevator to get the medicine needed.

“Why I didn’t think of that? Pabo Myungsoo! Pabo! Why do you forget about the elevator on your house?” He sighs exhaustedly while he tries to open his room.

Myungsoo carefully lays her down on his bed and tuck her in.

For a minute, he stares at her angelic face with a crease on her forehead.

“I’m sorry for being harsh on you.” He whispers while caressing her soft cheeks.

But remembering the incident earlier, the sweet caring Myungsoo turns to be an annoyed Myungsoo as he pinches Naeun soft cheeks.

“But…You can’t blame me for shouting at you. You’re so nosy earlier.”

“Is that what you’re doing when caring for a sick people? Getting them worse?” she said dryly while gently opening her eyes.

Myungsoo flicks her forehead as Naeun groans in pain.

“Yah! Who told you to wait for me outside and get sick huh?!”  He said angrily while flicking her forehead again.

“Yah! Who told you to make me worried and come back home late?” She retorted.

“I’ve waited for five long hours outside your house, worrying where could he be, is he okay or not, what going on with him.”

Myungsoo lowers his head and brings Naeun’s hand on his cheeks.

“Sorry for keeping you waiting. Will you still forgive me?”

With his eyes filled with sad emotions, Naeun accepted his apology but then something caught on her eyes a bruises in beside his lips and eyes.

“Who did this to you?”

With their position, face to face and her hand on his cheeks, the butler opens the door and shock as he assumes that his Young master and Miss Naeun were on a deep passion.

“Oh! I am terribly sorry Young Master and Miss Son for disturbing you. Please continue what you are doing.”

With a crimson red flush on the butler’s cheek he clumsily drops the medicine kit as he hurriedly walks out the room.

The two just unblinkingly stares at the clumsy butler and both laugh on the incident.

“Do you want to continue what is he thinking?”  Myungsoo winks at Naeun with a sly smile.

           

“Oppa!” Naeun playfully push him off as she stands up on his bed.

“What? I didn’t do anything…I’m just asking.” He said coolly. “Wait, why are you blushing?”

She covers her face with her hair as she straightaway runs off the room and closes the door.  “Pabo Oppa!” 

Hope you enjoy this chapter :)

Thanks for all of the subcribers and the comments

Next chapter: Naeun and Krystal will encounter each other

What do you think will happen?

Leave a comment