We Meet Again

Betrayal

The orange, yellow sky gradually turns into dark blue sky as stars fields up the empty spaces above.

Slowly, his eyes open, feeling his cold numb body lying on the floor.

He looks at his left wrist with a watch ticking and says it was already eight o’clock in the evening.

Myungsoo groans as he lifts up his upper body and tries to stand.

“Finally you’re awake.”

“Wanna beat me up till I die?” he said coldly while trying to stand up with his wobbling knees.

Taemin laughs as he walks were Myungsoo’s standing. “Well I wanted to…But…I cannot let my twin sister mourns for you again. Can I?”

“Why are you doing this?”

“I’m just following her orders.”

“I cannot love her.” Myungsoo said seriously as he vigorously bumps Taemin’s right shoulder.

As Taemin stumbles his feet, he turns his body facing Myungsoo who was about to open the door.

“Is it because of Naeun?”

He stops walking as he looks back at the devil grin that plaster on Taemin’s face.

“Don’t involve her!” He said angrily pushing the brown haired boy on the wall.

“You’re a little fury bro, I’m just asking.” He paused. “I repeat, is it because of her?”

Giving him a one strong push on the wall, Myungsoo calms his nerves and release Taemin’s collar.

“Don’t touch her.”

Taemin massages his neck and tidied up his necktie. “I won’t…in one condition.”

Myungsoo raise his eyebrow as he stay still waiting for what condition will Taemin will say.

“Love my twin sister…”

“That’s ridiculous! I told you I won’t love her!” Myungsoo enrage again.

“You don’t know how long she suffers!” Taemin grabs his shoulder as he forcefully turns him around to face him.

“Suffers? How about me? Do you ever think that I also suffer? You don’t know how it hunts me every night.”

“I cannot close my eyes when I try to sleep.  People blame me from the act she did! My mother and the doctors electrified me on my head!”

Taemin’s eyes widen. “You’ve been electrified?”

“Yes! It was called Electroconvulsive Therapy, were it can erase some memories. But what did you do?”

“You came back here, beat me, plead me, and ask me to love her again?”

“Where I thought that this is finally over ten years back then.”

Taemin didn’t know what to do, he feel sorry for his best friend. He didn’t know that he suffered a lot same as his twin sister.

“L-shi, I-I don’t know that you suffered a lot. But… can’t you do this for your old friend? Just a little favor.” He said pleadingly while his knees bend down on the floor.

“You’ve never change Hyung. You always the shadow of your sister.”

Myungsoo turns around and sighs. “Stand up there. Let’s meet her.”

“Thank you L…Thank you.”

“Just…just don’t involve Naeun here.”

Taemin nods in agreement as they both go out the rooftop and ride Taemin’s car.

I won’t involve Naeun

But If I saw her blocking on Krystal and Myungsoo relationship

She will be part of my game

Her heart was pounding fast after she has received a text message from his brother saying that Myungsoo was with him.

She feels excited, slightly scared but more thrilled to see him again after ten years.

Krystal text her brother back saying Thank you for bringing Myungsoo along with you.

After minutes of waiting, she hears a honk outside the restaurant and her eyes only lands on him.

“L- Oppa!” Excitedly, she immediately goes out the restaurant as she saw his brother and Myungsoo walking towards her.

“You don’t know how much I suffer!” she immediately embraces him tightly.

“It’s been ten years Oppa! Do-do you forgive me? I promise I won’t do it again.” She said in childless manner.

Taemin nudges Myungsoo’s arm while he just give him an irritated expression.

“You promise?”

Krystal looks at his eyes with a smile on her face. “Yup! I’m sorry if I scared you before.”

“It’s just that when you told me that you don’t love me, my mind starts to swirl and that’s the only solution that I know for you not to leave me.”

“But instead…it makes you leave me more.” Krystal lowers her head as tears starts to form.

  Myungsoo holds her arm and sighs, looking at the visible mark of the cut on her right wrist.

“Oppa won’t leave you again. Just don’t do it again. Arasseo?”

She nods her head and made a pinky promise. “Yes. You also promise that you won’t leave me ever again?”

“I promise.” As Myungsoo raise his pinky and connects with her.

“This is so dramatic! My stomach starts to grumble! Can we eat now?” Taemin said acting annoyed but feeling contented seeing her sister smiles again.

I hope I’m doing right

But…

I feel sorry for him

For my sister's happiness I will do everything

Even to hurt other people

                             

 

Thank you for the new subscribers and for all of your comments :)

Do comment, subscribe and vote if you like 

I kinda change the foreword so you can know a little hint of this story

Tell me what you think about this fanfic

Is this kinda dramatic, intense or what? 

I think you will see a poor Naeun on here