Starts of her sister's revenge

Betrayal

The wind blows off his face as he stands still on the rooftop looking at the students who were about to go home.

His head were pounding

Blurred pictures were coming out on his mind

He wants to scream

He wants to escape

Black vision slowly appears on his eyes as his knees involuntarily bend on the ground along with his body.

With a little consciousness left behind, he heard the door slams on the wall as a figure of a young man appears in front of him.

“It’s nice to see you again… L”

 

It was already five thirty in the afternoon as Naeun runs to every corner of the school

The Art gallery, Library, Music room, Canteen and even dared the Male’s restroom will all her might with one eye peeking inside.

“Where could he be?”  She taps her chin thinking where the hell could that stubborn Myungsoo could be.

With her eyes scanning around her, Naeun gaze at the stair directing to the rooftop as a light bulb pops on her head.

“Why did I miss this spot?”

Naeun hurriedly climb up the stare, hoping that Myungsoo was there and completely fine.

“Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Come down here! I’ll gonna spank your for screaming at my face!”

“Yah! I know you’re there!” Naeun opens the door but then surprisingly she found a wrong person.

 “Oh! T-Taemin-shi, you’ve scared me!”

“Really? Mianhe Naeun-shi.” Taemin scratch the back of his head while his eyes landed on the black bag on Naeun’s hand.

So she is still here looking for him.

Are they a couple?

“He is not here.”

“Pardon me?” Naeun blink a couple of time.

“I said Myungsoo was not here…If you’re looking for him.”

Naeun slumps her shoulder and turns back leaving Taemin behind.

Taemin takes a second glance on the rooftop looking to the unconscious wounded Myungsoo lying on the floor.

“That cold prince! How dare him leaving his bag on me! How dare him screaming at my face like that and leaving me concern on him! That guy! Aish!”

Taemin suddenly laughs at her cute comical reaction.

“What so funny?!” She turns her back and screams at him.

“You sound crazy, talking by yourself like that.”

Her cheeks turn to different shades of red as she bites her lower lips.

“Don’t bite your lips. It makes me want to kiss you.”

Taemin chuckles as he pass by her leaving Naeun more shy than before.

“Are you gonna stand there or are you waiting me to kiss you?”

Naeun stands up straight and walk furiously down the stairs.

“Not funny! Mr. Lee Taemin!”

“I’m just joking.”

But Naeun just give him a silent treatment.

“Do you want an ice cream?”

Naeun stops walking as her anger slowly subsides on her face.

“You know, both you and Myungsoo were alike.”

Taemin creases his forehead as he put his hands on his pocket. “Huh? Why?”

“Because whenever I’m angry at him, he always said that.”

“Really?”

“Yup! And he will buy me strawberry ice cream! My favorite!” Naeun skips happily while they both go out from their school.

“So he is treating her like her?” Taemin mumbles as he stares at Naeun talking at the ice cream vendor.

But knowing Myungsoo, it seems the other way around

Myungsoo loves Naeun

Unlike my sister, it just one sided love

But don’t worry Krystal, your prince will love you definitely this time.