Misconception

Betrayal

Both of Myungsoo and Naeun were holding each other hand as they walks in their classroom with a smile plaster on their faces.

With one look you could see that they are the perfect match came down from heaven.

The ice prince and the Goddess. That’s what everyone called them.

Myungsoo guides Naeun on her chair as she sits down and smiles at him.

She eyed every movements of him as he finally goes to his chair and unpacks his things.

Their voices are far too different…

But why he said he’s the one who saves me?

Maybe I’m just hallucinating?

Myungsoo never lies to me…

Can he?

Naeun bites her lower lips thinking if she will ask him or not. But she really needs to find the answer.

 “Myungsoo you would never lie to me right?”

Myungsoo stares at her questionably as he shifts his position to face her.

“No why?”

Naeun shakes her head as she stares back on the window with the sky starts to rain.

Maybe I’m just hallucinating. Yes Naeun! You’re just hallucinating!

The students start to become silent as the teacher comes in with a brown haired guy following her behind.

“It’s him.” Naeun suddenly blurt out as Myungsoo looks on what direction she was looking at.

 He darted his stare on the brown haired guy in front of the class.  Why he looks familiar?

The brown haired guy flash a smile on his new classmates as the girls keeps screaming on how handsome he is.

But only one girl caught his dark brown eyes.

It’s her.” Taemin mumbles as he can’t leave his eyes on the beautiful goddess sitting beside the window.

Her long hair was flowing in the wind

She’s really pretty…

My heart keeps beating so fast

Is this called love at first sight?

He was in a daze as they both look on each other’s eyes feeling something that they both can’t describe.

“Mr. Lee please introduces yourself in front of your classmate.”

His thoughts have been interrupt as he bows down his head and look to Naeun’s once again.

“I’m Lee Taemin. 21 years old and I’m in love with….”

Taemin’s eyes widen as he sees Myungsoo sitting beside his princess.

“Myungsoo?”

All the girls gasp as well as the boys who didn’t even listen to him earlier. “YOU’RE GAY?!”

                        

Finally! They all see each other!

But Taemin is GAY?? lol

Give me some ideas or scenes you want to add for the next chapter!

Or any request of another idol or pairing :)

Thank you for subscribing and for all the comments! Saranghae <3

Keep on Subscribing :)