WHAT?!

Marry him? No thank you!

 

"I can't stand it, Jonguppie hyung. The scent. Blood. AB.... The temptation."
"Control it, Zelo. It'll be trouble if Luna-sshi found out we are vampires."
"Where is all these blood coming from?" Zelo grabbed a pillow and starting shredding it. It was torture. Usually he would be allowed to drink as much blood as he want. His eyes flashed red and his fangs showed itself. Jongup noticed and held Zelo down.
"You wouldn't want to hurt Luna, would you?" Zelo's tears showed.
"I don't want to."
"Good." Jongup relaxed. A wrong move. At once, Zelo grabbed Jongup by his neck and flung him away. He hit the wall and the impact was not something to look down on. Zelo darted off to Daehyun's room and kicked the door open. Daehyun stared at Zelo.
"What are you doing?"
"Blood...." Zelo walked in and headed to the toilet. Daehyun held him back.
"You can't." Zelo grabbed Daehyun's arm and was ready to throw him away when the door opened. The scent of blood flooded the room. Zelo's mind started running wild. His iris became a darker red. 
"Zelo?" Luna said. She came out and then her mother came out too. The strong scent stung. Daehyun's eyes turned red for a second. 
"Hyung... Hold me...," Zelo whispered in a weak voice. Daehyun held onto Zelo.
"What are you two doing?" Luna asked in a worried tone. She approached them.
"Don't come near, Luna," Daehyun warned her. 
"Why?" Luna took a step nearer and even reached her hand out. She grabbed Zelo whose eyes widened. His fangs came out more until it was visible even with his lips parted slightly.
"Ooh~ Zelo, you have two sharp teeth," Luna cooed. Zelo gulped. Even with Daehyun holding him, it would still be easy for Zelo who is currently in a vampire state to break free. 
"Enough, Luna. Get out now!" Daehyun snapped. His eyes glowed a little redder but turned back quickly. Zelo couldn't stand it anymore and moved towards Luna. Fast. Without a second thought, Daehyun shoved his arm in front of Zelo who ended up biting him instead of Luna. Luna was shocked and she staggered to the back. She turned around to look at her mother but her mother had already fainted with Sarah standing behind her. 
"Told you to get out," Daehyun said. Zelo didn't stop consuming Daehyun's blood. 
"Wh- What on earth is Zelo doing?!" Luna asked innocently.
"Can't you see, pabo? He's drinking blood. My blood," Daehyun growled, irritated.
"Why?" 
"You are a huge pabo. We are vampires, that's why!" Daehyun froze after saying those words. So did Luna.
"Now, now, dears. You two shouldn't quarrel. You'll be marrying soon." Then, Luna realized.
"I'm going to marry a VAMPIRE?!"
"Not only that, darling. You'll be staying with VAMPIRES." Luna gaped.
"How am I even going to survive?! Will you drink all my blood? Will I die?! Why am I married to a vampire?!! Why did you knock my mum out? What's happening?" Luna yelled in fear. Sarah embraced her and Luna became filled with tiredness.
"Don't worry, Luna. My boys here will make sure you have the happiest life. Your mother will be completely fine and her memories will be wiped. Don't be an idiot and try to run." Luna fell into a deep sleep when Sarah used her power.
"Omma, what did you do to Luna?" Daehyun asked. Sarah glared at him.
"It's your fault for wanting to get married to a human. Even I don't understand you, sweetie. I have something else to announce. I have to go to the other side for a few months so you'll all be left alone. Take good care of her. I can feel many presence surrounding the house, waiting to attack any minute. As her future husband, you shall take extreme care for her. Let Zelo go. He should be exhausted now after taking in so much of your blood." 
Daehyun looked at Zelo who had already sleep as well. 
"I'm so dizzy. Gotta take some blood...."
"Take hers," Sarah said while handing Luna to him. Daehyun glared at his mother.
"No way."
"Just back all your blood from him then. I'm going now, sweetie. Take care." Sarah picked up Isa and left the room. Daehyun carried Luna onto his bed again and brought Zelo back to his own room where he saw Jongup holding his head.
"You ok?"
"Never bring another AB blood over."
"Mianhae." Daehyun placed Zelo down.
"Hyung, why do you want a human anyways?" Daehyun looked at Jongup and realized he hadn't told anyone yet. 
"Can you gather everyone after Zelo gets up?"
"Luna?"
"Not her."
+++++++++++++
[Somewhere else]
"WHAT?! You said you witness someone who looked like my sister being attacked by a lycan?!"
"Yeah."
"Which lycan is that?"
"A drunken one. We had a party and someone got drunk because of an overdose and he attacked her."
"Is she safe?!"
"A vampire saved her."
"GAH! You guys are so careless!!! How could you let a vampire do that?! I'm suppose to marry her. My trace is on her!"
"There's something else I need to report as well."
"What?"
"Your mother is arranging a marriage for your sister with the earlier mentioned vampire." Luhan rubbed his temples impatiently.
"Get out. I need some time to think."
"Yes...."
 
$$$$$$$$$$$$
A/N : Luhan is finally out!!! Epic marriage battle!!!