Cute Zelo~

Marry him? No thank you!

 

########### 
Yongguk wanted to show us the sunrise. Somehow it felt very beautiful. As though you can just stand and stare as long as you can. Himchan had already spread a mat for everyone to sit and Youngjae brought out sandwiches which he prepared with Jongup.
"It's nice, isn't it?" Zelo said. His smile was bright.
"Just like a portrait out from a picture. Takes your breath away, doesn't it?" Himchan asked.
"Aren't you guys vampires? How can you just look at the sun rise like this?" I asked out of curiosity.
"We might be vampires but we have to learn how to adapt to Earth. Adapting make us stronger. Our world was just filled with darkness," Yongguk replied as he jumped up and grabbed a tree trunk which branched out nicely.
"Your world?" His words made me curious but I decided not to continue asking as the sight in front of me was really a rare scene.
"Hey, guys, want to do a hunting competition later? There's a huge forest in front of us," Youngjae asked. "We shouldn't hide our real personality from Luna anymore or else she will get really shock to see it by accident."
"Agreed," Daehyun spoke up. All eyes were on me.
"Hunt...? Like chasing them and them eating?" I stuttered. Zelo nodded and I gulped. "Blood splattering?" 
"You're funny, Luna. We can let them go without making our hands bloody," Zelo said while laughing. "Or would you prefer staying indoors alone?" I gave him a light punch on his arm.
"I will follow Daehyun. You guys can hunt all you want."
"Are you sure? Daehyun is the nastiest if the animal doesn't listen to him," Youngjae exclaimed.
"I can always try to be less nasty," Daehyun snapped. "But are you sure? This will be like seeing our evil side if anything goes wrong."
"When you say it like that, I will just become more pumped up to see your evil sides," I chuckled. This was like a rare happening for humans, right?
"If you say so. Kaja." Daehyun carried me up, bridal-styled. I yelled softly and clung onto him. "Hold on tight. Let the competition commence." With that, all 6 of them jumped from the hill onto the soft grass beneath. I screamed. The wind brushed against my face. I had to close my eyes and braced for impact. When I heard a thud and felt no more wind going against me, I opened my eyes. We had reached ground safely.
"Ahem....," I heard Daehyun cleared his throat. I looked at him and his face was slightly pink. 
"Yeah?"
"Will you stop hugging me so tightly?" I realized my hands were around him and I was sticking real close to his chest. I gulped and let go. He placed me down while the rest zoomed away to find their own preys.
"Mianhae. I didn't know I was hugging you."
"It's.... Fine. Uh.... How am I suppose to hunt with you?" He asked with a little stammering although it wasn't noticeable.
"I don't know. I said I would go with you without noticing. Maybe I can just walk around and see the way you guys hunt."
"But I'm really hungry and I might just drain all the blood away." Daehyun stretched a little. "I'm going to be off now. Anything happen, just shout out loud, arasso?" I nodded and he went off. I took a little jog and soon met up with Jongup who wasn't that far away. He had caught a rabbit already.
"Luna. Look at this fluffy rabbit," he said while petting it. It was shivering madly but Jongup was smiling.
"It's cute," I said excitedly.
"Wanna hold it?"
"Sure!" He passed it to me and I cradled it in my arms. It seemed to calm down slightly. 
"What do you want to see next? I can bring it to you."
"I don't mind. It's up to you if you want to show me." I placed the rabbit down onto the ground and it hopped away. Jongup gave me another smile before dashing away. They sure are quick.
After another 20 minutes walk, I noticed Zelo squatting behind a bush. There weren't any animals nearby, though.
"What are you doing, Zelo?" I asked. He turned around to face me.
"Something smells weird, Luna. It's like there's something else apart from us and the animals here. Another presence," he replied while standing up and walking towards me. He sniffed the air again. He looked rather cute up close but too tall. Them, he looked at me and grinned. "Probably just me." A shade of pink covered my face when I saw this boy exploded with cuteness with just a smile in front of me!!
"Eh... Ah... Maybe... Haha...," I stuttered, tongue twisted and speechless. He cocked his head and looked at me with his eyes. They seemed to pull me in but I blinked my thoughts away.
"Gwenchana? You're becoming red, Luna."
"I'm fine. Totally. Shouldn't you be hunting?"
"Oh! Yeah. Catch you later! Be very careful!" He yelled while running away. At once my legs buckled. I muffled my scream with my hands covering my face. Why am I blushing?!! Argh!!! I was tempted to slam my head onto the nearest tree but I stopped myself. I stomped my feet wildly and didn't notice a figure coming up from behind me.