Tears

Chances
As soon as my little fit was over I got out of my room. The hallway was filled with wonderful smells. They clouded that of blood well. The growl of my stomach pulled me closer to the kitchen. I almost didn't stop in front of his room.
"Nina, come here please" Kris called
I went to stand next to him "Yes?"
"Taste this, see if you ike it," he held out the spoon and put it in front of me "be careful it's hot."
He held a genuine smile that was kind almost motherly I took the spoon and put it my mouth.
"It's delicious!" I said 
"Good. It'll be done soon so go to the living room and wait a while"
"Okay" I ran into the living room. I grabbed the tv remote and plopped on the couch. A few minutes later we were sitting at the table drinking pop talking about travels we've had.
"This stew was the first thing I learned to cook coming to China"
"Well the first thing I learned going to canada was-" the ring of a phone interupted me
"Ah sorry about this"
"No it's fine"
"Excuse me. Hello?" he wiped his mouth got up and walked away. A couple of minutes later he came back to the table with a barren expression. 
"I need to go out for a while so here," he handed me card "Those are the office's number, mine's on the back. Call if there's a problem, okay?"
"Yeah" I answered and he got up and left me at the table. 
"What if I have to leave?"
"Why would you need to leave?" he asked putting on his suit jacket
"Uh? Emergency?" I said with a shrug
"Okay" I could hear he wasn't convinced "Well there are the keys on the counter you can use. Parked right on the ground floor"
"Really? You parked the SUV on the 2nd floor"
"I wasn't talking about the SUV" he said dangling the keys in front of his face "I'm taking the SUV. Goodbye Nina" he sang.
"Wait I said but he closed the door "What do the keys go to!?" I finished in frustration.
I finished the last of my soup and washed the dishes we had dirtied. I looked out the balcony windows as I heard and saw a black SUV revving down the street. I went straight to my room and undressed. Opening my luggage I changed into a black shirt and skinny jeans with and leather jacket to top it off. Boots with a wedge heal gave a reminiscent feel. 
"It's been too long" I said to myself in the mirror. With a touch of eye shadow and eye liner and the help of a comb I was ready to go. I grabbed the keys and card and left. Arriving on the ground floor garage I pushed one of the keys on the keys and an alarm went off. I followed the alarm to a black Ducati 749 low rider motorcycle with a red dragon on its side. As I turned the alarm off I looked at the bike in awe. It was really stunning, I grabbed the helmet that hung at the side and put it on. Slinging my leg over the seat I put the keys in the ignition. The roar of the engine resounded the through the entire garage floor. It reminded me of a really nice guy I met in Arizona that taught me how to ride. He naturally taught me some tricks  before we went our separate ways. 'This'll be fun' I thought as I revved the bike. I drove out the garage and practically flew into a wheely. The town and the lights were nothing less than beautiful as they flew around me. I was so mesmerized by it all that I almost didn't stop at a red light. I laid back against the end of the seat of the bike, the stars were almost unrealistically bright.
"Hey beautiful!" a call came from the car next to me "Want me to give you something else to ride?" he snickered as he high fived his friend. 
I sighed,sat up and got off the bike. I went to his window and leaned over. He wasn't exactly looking at my eyes so I cupped his cheek. My had slid to the back of his neck and pushed his head right into his steering wheel. As soon as I did the light turned green.
"You crazy- what do you think- where are you- where do you think you're going?!'
"Where? Don't you see? The lights green." I got back on my bike and drove off.
I wound up at a park on a bridge over a lake. The reflection in the lake was amazingly clear, no less than a mirror.
'How sentimental' I thought 'I'll bring my camera next time to take a picture of it....With no one to show these to' 
"No moping Nina. Don't put yourself there" I said to myself turning to the bike I illegally parked on the bridge. I picked up the helmet and a card fell out.
'hello? Whats this?' I picked it up 'The Cavern? Must be a club' I looked at the directions, it was a little far. But being bored and  knowing sulking wasn't the only thing I could do to waste my time 'I guess I'm going'. On that thought I went straight to the club. There wasn't a bouncer in the front, but there was one the side. Going through the front were happy laughing people, on the side black cars and groups huddled together, and wanna be gangsters. So all I had to do was to walk in through one of the doors. 
'Walk in the front' I thought to myself 'have a good time, meet nice people. Or you could be stupid and go through the side and interact with all the big-wigs you were warned about'.
"Since when did I ever listen or take advise from him" I said out loud 
'Am I brain dead?! Don't go in there! And you just cross the street, don't get in line! Yep, I'm brain dead.'
As I got to the front of the line the Bouncer looked down at me.
"Take the helmet off" I did as I was asked "How old are you"
"16" 'Why lie' I thought.
"What's your last name?"
"Don't have one" I answered. He eyed me and pulled down his sunglasses revealing one eye.
"What makes you think I'm going to let a kid in here?" he said
"Because you know as well as I do that people who don't have last names don't have them for two reason they don't remember them and to not be found. I haven't forgotten it, I don't use it. From the sweat on your forehead you've seen why I don't"
There was a moment of silence "Go in"
Bouncer's P.O.V
'She killed me. I died just now. How am I still alive. She hit me with the helmet and the glass broke she stabbed me and didn't stop.Why am I alive'
"Go in"
Bouncer's end
Nina's P.O.V
As I walked through the club I sat at an empty seat at the bar. I was getting strange looks but I get them all the time in a different country. I was foreigner  and when it comes to the underside of things, someone new that you don't know anything about can cause a lot of unneeded problems. 
"Excuse me would you like something to drink?" 
"No" I answered 
I went over to an empty chair on the opposite side. Then a guy sat next to me with a girl on his arm.
I scooted over she almost sat on me. 
"You did a decent job"
"Thank you Thunder" she said shifting uncomfortably under the weight of his arm on her neck
"But of course" his grip got tighter "You didn't kill him"
"He was supposed to die!" she hurried "I-I'm sorry" I heard her pulse quicken and there was a sweat about to break on her chocolate skin.
'I really don't feel like getting in a fight' I thought.
"Please I'm sorry" she said choking
I grabbed his arm "Let her go" I said
"What do you think you're doing?!" he yelled
"You get out. Now!" I yelled at the girl, she got up but he grabbed her with his other arm.
I looked around '7 guards? No, 10. They're scattered. I'll have to move quick'. I kicked his other arm and a chilling crack sound came from it. He screamed and that was the sign it was time to go. I jumped up and dodged a punch from a big guy coming from across the room but a guy kicked me from behind. I punched someone n front of me then kicked the big guy. I was grabbed by the waist and was having the air crushed out of me.
"Crush her"
'Really? That's not happening now.  And I thought this was just a really nice hug'
I head butted him and it just hurt me more. I just started kicking my legs and then I heard a groan escape him then I head butted him several times. I fell dizzy and was kicked in the stomach flew against the bar.
"Let go!" the girl yelled, I looked over to see her being grabbed and pulled. 
I grabbed the bottle a smashed it against the counter's edge. 'I'm getting too old for this' I grabbed a glass shard and took it in my hand. I ran to a man with black glasses and slit his throat and then I was in front of another man I didn't remember, I stabbed him. Everyhting seemed to be going in slow motion, even my motion. It was probably because I was going too fast. 
"Stop!" a cry made time freeze.
The girl was wide-eyed and on the floor. She whispered something in a chill. I didn't hear I didn't want to. I knew the word it was a word I had to block out, because it rang through my ears at night.
"M-monster"
I looked at my hands and the blood was sinking into me. There were the bodies around me. The room swayed and I stumbled a bit as I tried to get out. The girl scooted away from me as I came up beside her.
'I wanted to help you' I looked at her "I-I'm sor-"
"Freak!" 
I didn't want to jump as she screamed that, but I did. I walked to the door and it slammed open. The bouncer from earlier was there and he looked at me than the blood shed, than back. 
"Leave before you get more blood on these floor girl"
I went to cross the street when a car came from behind me. The head lights were really bright and it was becoming foggy. I heard screaming and it was from that man, thunder. I couldn't see well but I think he may have seen me. There were men getting out of the car.
'You need to run. I don't have the coordination.Hide. Don't have the strength to move. I'm screwed' I thought as I tumbled over to wall. 
A hand was on my shoulder and it pulled me sharply over to a corner of darkness. I looked up at cold eyes. Shuffeling feet came around and then disappeared. 
"They're gone" a voice said
"Who?" I asked
"You don't know who were chasing you? Do all foreiners get into fights to die?" I nodded and laughed
"Yeah, I'm gonna die" I laughed
"No need to think that, you don't have a scratch on you." 
'You don't know kid'
A warm hand slid up my cheek "You won't die"
"You don't know"
"I do know because you're alright. You're okay" a thumb brushed under my eye "So you don't need to cry"
My eyes went wide. I pushed the body away and I stepped into the light. I touched my face and felt a cool wetness. A hand reached out to me and I backed away. A boy not much older than me with blonde hair came from the shadow, just as startled as me. 
"I'm sorry. Calm down, don't be scared. I just wanted to help you from getting into trouble with those guys. Lets calm down okay. How about you tell me your name? Mine's Tao. How about you tell me yours?" he held out his hand and got closer. I didn't back away.
"Shàoyé!" A large man called from the club's alley way
I looked up at him and backed away "Wait" he said as I looked at the large man coming at us. I looked at him and then dashed across the street to the motorcycle. I got on the bike and actually drove off. I went straight to the condo took the elevator in the garage straight to my floor. I could hear the blood I was tracking on the floor and I didn't care. As changed I saw my reflection in the mirror, dried streak of tears. 
'I didn't recognize them. Tears.'
I slid my hand over my cheek and thumb under my eye to forget a warmth I wouldn't let myself a chance savior. 'Theres no point to remember' I sighed .I collapsed on my bed as the room swayed. 'I'm tired' I thought 'I'll worry about why I cried tomorrow'. Relieveing myself of any thoughts I fell asleep.
 I woke from a warm touch from the sun. With my cat shirt reaching almost farther than my thigh my shorts were invisible. There was a chill in the air as I ventured into the hallway. I passed Kris's door to hear a strange sound. I put my ear against the door and waited. Then a scream came from inside and I rushed in. I grabbed the 46 on his dresser and searched the room as groans filled the air. With a sigh I saw there was nothing really hurting him. 'Probably a nightmare' I thought as I saw him squirm. I went to his side and froze next to him, he held a glock under his pillow. I was about to go around to the other side when my wrist was grabbed. '!' I was pulled to the bed and the glock was ed under my neck. I looked up at him as he was still asleep. I slowed my erratic breathing and focused on the gun under my chin. My hand s over his own and sat there. My other grabbed it ,slowly, and pealed it off. I took the gun and slowly put it behind me. I scooted away and ever so slowly turned. 'I'm almost free! ' I thought as I wasn't going to get caught. My foot waved off the side of the bed and then I was pulled back. Arms wrapped around my chest and I could hardly breathe, I grabbed his arms and his grip loosened but it was still a firm grip. I looked back at him, beads of sweat were traveling down his neck. I followed it as it traveled to a bare chest and the bed cover. 'I just had to come in here didn't I?' I mentally slapped myself. He leaned on me, closer to me, to my face. 'Don't breathe. He'll turn over if you divert him.' His breath fell against the back of my neck and he held me closer. I tapped his forearm as he was squeezing the life of me, and he let go. I was shocked and turned over slowly since I was laying on his arm and with his head tipped back and mouth slightlu opened he was asleep. 'Thank goodness' cheering mentally I got up. Grabbed the gun, put it on the dresser and grabbed the door knob.
"Nina" 
'! How in the hell?!' "Yes?"
"I'm sending you over to your uncle's house the next time you come in this room without my permission"
I sighed "Yes sir" I opened the door
"Oh, one more thing. You're buying me a new helmet"
"Okay"

*Shàoyé litteraly translates to 'young master' or least thats what google says it translates to. I specifically didn't you use the term young master in english for a reason.