(O/I) Of a sweet little enemy lover.

Drabbles and Oneshots

Starring :- Byun Beakhyun (EXO)

He was your so-called enemy. Whatever you both do, you end up arguing. He was the kingka , you were no one.
Every single day the school is filled with both of your bickers.
Everyone knew about you and him ; the professors , seniors , juniors
  mention it , you're both the most popular enemies.

They made efforts to set you guys as friends and all they got is nothing but failure.
They gave up and just let you both on your own ways.

You were bullied by the queenkas (Your other enemies) since Baekhyun only pays his attention to argue with you.
You never minded the queenkas until once they reached their anger limits and pushed you down the stairs., panic rush over you and you couldn't balance yourself ; you end up falling.

You didn't feel anything but complete pain and Baekhyun witnessed everything.
Yes , you were his enemy but he wasn't one heartless robot, he helped you.

"Oo...pp...aa!" "SHUT UP!" his voice ragged with anger "What the heck do you think of yourselves? Some damn idiot queenkas?!"
 silence..

Baekhyun carried you up and just realized that you passed out "YA! nitwit, wake up!" Seeing you not even moving a muscle , he panicked. He rushed to his car and drove as fast as possible to a nearby hospital.

You were immediately taken to the emergency room while Baekhyun was asked to wait outside
"Oh My dear God , please let that little twerp be okay , Ameen!" He closed his eyes , praying earnestly.

The doctor came out and informed that you were alright , just a little damage in the arm's bone but Baekhyun was being a worried maniac.

You were brought to a medicating/patient room and he stayed by your side; ignoring the fact that he is going to have a lack of sleep.

You were up the next morning , surprised by the presence of someone by your bedside. You examined the figure and recognized it immediately. You flicked his head with your uninjured hand "Bacon? wake up! What happe-- Awch!" You flinched in pain when your injured arm was affected by your previous movement, hearing you , Baekhyun shot up from his position.
"You shouldn't move too much. If you move frequently , it will take months to cure your broken bone."
Somehow , you find it hard to hate this caring Baekhyun "Does it hurt?" you shook your head before reassuring him with a small smile.

Little did you know , Baekhyun has this little secret called 'crush' on you. He is pretty good in hiding his feelings.

***

After days of your recovery , you're finally discharged and was allowed to go to the school.
School was as it was ; normal , minus the bickers.
Today , it's 14th of February. You actually never give a damn to those cheesy days ;
Valentine , Pepero , White
Yada , yada.
Your eyes rolled automatically on all the cheesy stuff happening around the school.

You found a post-it stuck on your locker "I'm your secret admirer. Curious? Follow the arrows." Admirer , since which century? Tch , Tch , Tch. You thought.

But it doesn't hurt to follow , right?
The whole school was filled with giggles and whispers as you went on following those stupid arrows.
Your heart was fluttering and you know that you were not in your right state of mind.

You stopped at the basket ball indoor court that has a 'come in' sign on the door.
Suddenly , you feel that this was some prank the school or maybe the bacon himself had set up. But your curiosity gave it all.

You were greeted with huge , heart shaped balloons and for the first time , you had the pulse to admire these kind of things.

When you found no one, you were sure that this was indeed a stupid prank.

But then a pair of arms snake their way around your waist , the unknown person laid his chin on your shoulder, you shuddered by the sudden skinship.
You didn't dare talk or see him and just stood that way , frozen in place.
He broke the silence
"The first day I met you , I thought 'hey , this girl is quite attractive.
Until then , I was in the same class as you. I really find you quite amusing , mysterious and quiet.
I was afraid to approach you and saw the other guys naturally talk and joke around with you , I envied them so I started annoying you and surprisingly you played along.
We were known as blood lined enemies.
My intention was nothing bad but to only keep you literally busy bickering with me so that no other guy will claim you as his.
Days flow , I can't keep my feelings to myself anymore.
It aches to see you with those guys ; Chanyeol , Kai whoever but I bear those all and pretended that I didn't encounter those all."
He moved to stand in front of you.

"Now that I got the right time , Would you give me the honor to claim you as mine?"
You never knew your heart could do a flip flop and you don't know that you could actually stay alive when your heart skips beats.
'OH MY GOD! Is this guy really Byun Bacon?'

You admitted that you had a crush on him , once upon a time but you buried your feeling deep inside since he was too annoying to be true.
Suddenly , he kissed you. wait , what? Byun.Baekhyun.Kissed.You?!
You shut your eyes , too shocked to do anything , but soon replied his kiss. You don't know what you are doing but this felt right.
You both broke the kiss , panting for oxygen and stared deeply into each others' eyes.

"Do I take that as a 'Yes'? You smiled.
"What do you think?"
He grinned "I love you!" he shouted , picked you up and swirled you in circles.
You giggled "Love you too , Bacon."

 

Author's note :- So , it's kinda a oneshot-imagine , hope you like it. It's cheesy , I know xD
and I present this for EXO's 1st win on Music Bank. xD #THEY-WON just O EM GE!
it's kinda late but yeah xD