(O) Mr.Popular

Drabbles and Oneshots
Starring :- Key (Kim Kibum - SHINee)
 
It was Monday morning , everyone in class keeps on whining and groaning , telling that weekend went by too fast.
Well, let me tell you ; Mondays are terrible , mind you , they're  T.E.R.R.I.B.L.E . In addition to that the teachers would choose or prefer this day to stock projects and home works to be done. Funny!
 
I sat at the corner eying every soul, no one was bright. I meant how would they be anyway? as I was taking my time exploring the class with my eyes , there's this certain someone who stayed calm and collected with a straight face at the end of the room.
Err.. He is the new guy, transferred a week ago named Kim KiBum. He is new but already earned the title of Ice Prince of the school. I don't know, he just kinda, ignore people (?)
 
The bell rang , indicating the start of the first period. While people are behaving as if they're in Dramas, I took my writing materials glancing over at the other end of the class. Girls are pretty much staring and drooling over the Ice Prince. Not surprised though.
He is 'soooooo' annoyingly popular.
 
The guy beside me murmured things like "What is so good in him?" and stuffs like that while I'm trying hard not to ROFL in place because seriously the so-called guy is being all jealous of the Ice Prince when he has good looks himself, LOL!
 
"Girls! Pay attention only to the board please!" Teacher Lee snapped sternly.
Well, Yeah, none ever liked this kind of commotion in class but they couldn't kick the Ice Prince with no reason.
"Miss Park. The attendance please?" I took the required stuff mentioned and hand it to the teacher.
"What? Did the Exo-K boys ditch again?" the question doesn't need an answer since the six empty seats can be observed from any side/angle of the class
 
Here's the thing , each of the popular kids belong to some sort of gangs which I don't even understand about. While they belong to gangs , we , the average pretty much stayed as loners. I belong to the 'loner' category.
 
As I sat on my seat, I felt the stare Kim KiBum gave since day one, again. I don't know. He never spoke to me , yet he would always stare and i will always feel awkward receiving the intense staring.
I felt like I'm a new , unique thing brandly taken from olden days' museum. However , when i caught him , he doesn't pretend to look away either and that freaked me more because the case is that I had to pretend when in fact I don't even know how to act/pretend. I face palmed myself without a noise and he chuckled. Wait.
Did he just show reaction to my silliness? because that's strange.
 
***
 
I was sitting in the park that break time, commonly , reading novels. We , Loners , would just entertain ourselves with books , ipods, laptops etc. Until someone occupy the space beside me. Well , I didn't care at first until the person stared at me and I felt the familiarity in that stare.
Kim KiBum is here and I just knew it!
 
"May I help you?" I raised one of my brow at him. He didn't even seem surprised or something the like " Oh, Yes. But not at this moment." with that said , he left.
You know, He is weird sometimes.
 
I went back to class minutes later and from the time i was gone a slight change has been made ; Kim KiBum is sitting at the seat beside ME!
Right there and then every freaking minutes or even seconds during class time he would stare at me propping his chin on his palm.
Is he on drugs? Urgh.. what am I thinking.
 
He sat straight during the second break since his gang mates decided to come over. They made those ridiculously 'oh' and 'ah' teasing sounds. KiBum (pr likely to be preferred as key) buried his face in his palms and did I see that wrong?
He was blushing! a bright red.
I stifled chuckles that were trying to escape and make sure they didn't.
 
I walked home as usual , strangely I heard footsteps nearing me as if , someone is FOLLOWING me! and then I thought 'Don't be silly , who would want to follow you?!' I shrugged and continued walking but yet I heard those footsteps. Ah! Whatever , as long as he didn't harm me I won't do much to offend him either.
 
As I reached home , I was totally glad that the stalker stayed distances away but I swear I won't walk home again. I would ask my brother to pick me up or I would use my bicycle , any of those would do good.
 
It was already dark when i heard faint knocks on my window. Who is that silly scumbag knocking on someone's window at night?! I thought but then again what if , he/she isn't a human instead maybe some demon or Ghosts! I gasped and tossed those thoughts aside.
 
I opened the window to find Kim KiBum grinning like fools in front of the window.
"What are you doing here?!" I whisper yelled at him "In the middle of the night?!"
He slightly smiled "You offered me a help, remember?" I was feeling doomed but nodded anyway.
"So., since you are the only cure to my yearning heart , do you think you can heal it?"he smiled and without self consciousness I smiled back and nodded.
 
'You Fool!' my brain shouted at me but I didn't care. I've been caring a little too much about Kim KiBum and that's out of ordinary , i do have a mutual feeling. He hugged me and kissed the temple of my head. 
 
"I love you"
"yeah Love you too , Mr.Popular" and we both giggled like best friends falling for each others'  prank.

 

Author's note:- So , this oneshot was actually created starring Lee Taemin (My Maknae) and is actually posted on my blogspot
but since (
Kpopgirl808 ) suggested me to write a 'Key' shot , i decided to change the character , it was the first suggestion afterall. Hope you like it though =)
So , if there are slips of the Maknae's name then Pardon me xD