(D/I) Ice-Cream

Drabbles and Oneshots

Starring :- Zelo (B.A.P)

"Noonaa!" he yelled and pouted "I want ice-cream!"
You sighed and massaged your temples.
     "Jello-yaa , you had consumed your daily dose of sweets."
He pouted even more "but , pleaseee buy me ice-cream , like pweety pweese?"
He gave you those puppy eyes while emphasizing his request. You could not do anything else other than heaving another huge sigh. The disadvantage of having a younger boyfriend. 
"Fine but if your stomach hurts don't tell me that I didn't warn you!"
You grab his hands and drag him to the ice-cream parlour nearby. He grinned along the way.


You both chose different flavors and headed off to a nearby park.
"Noona, I wanna taste your's." What else could Choi Junhong do while requesting other than pouting?
You don't want to argue with him so you just gave in.
"Fine , just...." but before you could continue , he cut you off with a kiss. You were dumbfounded , he had never done this in an effing public place.

He nibbled your bottom lip before entering your sweet cavern , tasting the flavor of the ice-cream you just had.
You had a lack of oxygen , Zelo realized that and pulled away , smirking at you.
"Sweetheart , you should eat mine too so that I could taste it from you instead."

"You filthy little brat! Come here!" He laughed and ran from you , 
You could feel your cheeks heat up.

"I'll get you CHOI JUNHONG!"


 

Author's note :- What do you think about the /fluffy/ dramagine (Drabble imagine) ? xD
COMMENTS =)