(O) Senses

Drabbles and Oneshots

P.O.V - Huang Zi Tao (EXO)

The sun shines bright this afternoon and it felt like it's burning my skin. I don't care , moments like these aren't to be wasted.

I took my daily stroll nearby the sea , enjoying everything the nature had offered me to admire.

I stood facing the sea , watching the waves & tides though a little prevented by the sun.
I remembered mom used to tell stories about dad , who in my knowledge was a brave sailor.
Nonetheless , it was all just stories which I don't know if it's true but have to believe it in anyways.
The positive point in all is that my mom was a great author and narrator.

I turned around to continue my walk ,
everyone that knows me had smiled , greeted or just waved at me to acknowledge my presence.

I just walked , without destination.
Until one particular bench caught my attention; the bench I have been paying more attention to since there's that one mysterious person sitting there everyday ; not even a single day missed.

I have made or rather said planned ways to approach her but ended up failing each time because i thought all my well-planned ways are either not good or can be said as lame.

I don't want her to notice me first , she will think that I'm some sort of creepy stalker.

I paid my attention to this girl more than I should.
I knew when she comes , what time she left and she always brings a book with her. My friends  told me that I , DEFINITELY , sound or look like a stalker.
and I don't deny it , I'm 'her' stalker.

Today , something seems off , she left before the time and was in a hurry.
It was strange but I shrug it off and went to the bench for a seat.

She must be in a real hurry , that's the reason why her book is still here.
Maybe God finally decided to give me a way to approach her. Thank you , my dear Lord!

I took the book. It was on scientific study of human's senses.
Girls in her age should've read those romantic novels. She is indeed Unique.

*****

The alarm went off and I groaned at it's irritating sound.
I picked a pillow and placed it above my head to block the noise at it surprisingly worked.

"You Lazy FAT , it's already 12 in the noon."
I woke up abruptly and searched for my cell phone. Shoot! she is going to be there in just a mere hour. I have to be quick.

I did everything as fast as possible , grabbed her book , put on my shirt and ran to the seaside.
I ignored my dorm mate's shouts , calling out to me.

I almost lost my breath when I reached there. And I stood completely frozen when the girl , the girl I have been stalki- ahem admiring on is looking confusedly at me. I totally made a big fool of myself, and to make things worst, a sheepish grin appeared on my face.

To my surprise , she smiled prettily at me. She is unreasonably flawless. Instead of having another book , she has a journal and a pen held in her hands.

I heaved a deep , huge sigh before I went to her side. "Can I sit here?"
She looked up at me with her doe-like eyes and smiled before nodding.

"I believe this is your's."
I handed her the book and she beamed , nodding to me like a little kid. I couldn't help but to think that there would be no other creature cuter than her.

We both sat in silence and I chose to face the sea.My brain kept telling me , 'it's your only one chance , grab it!'
I gathered all my courage left and decided to speak.

"My name is Zi Tao. What's your's?" So formal , So stupid , So not cool! I mentally face palmed myself.
I thought that she ignored me when she chose to write in her journal instead but then she handed her journal to me.
When I read it , shocked was an understatement "I don't have a name since I wasn't given one. but people in the orphanage call me mute."

'No wonder why she never talk to anyone.'
A smile crept it's way to my face.  No matter what is her state , I still think she is Flawless.


 

END.