(O) Guardian Angel.

Drabbles and Oneshots

Starring :- L (Kim Myungsoo - Infinite)

"I thought you wouldn't come home." He glared at me before giving his cold , blank stare. I pretended to take it easy and to not acknowledge his presence.
I mentally cursed. This is a horrified situation I knew , but I have nothing to do about it.
As I lay
on my bed -- which in fact should've been "our's" a week ago-- I stared at the ceiling trying to distract my self from Myungsoo, who had happen to also lay beside me, "Why did you agree marrying me?"
I never knew a guy like Myungsoo had this kind of questions stocked in his brain.
"because," I paused , suddenly lost of words because of not knowing which word would fit perfectly for my answer.

"because you wanted to be popular and have everything , isn't it?"
His short yet mocking statement shot like a thunder to me. I grew furious and shout back , what I have kept for so long. "Because I am a pathetic fool! You think I wanted to marry you because of Fame & Wealth ?! right there you're wrong Kim Myungsoo.
IF ONLY , if only my parents didn't owe your's a debt I would have not end up with a mean and arrogant stranger like YOU!"

I turned the other way , letting my back face him instead. Now that I'm not just regretting 'our' marriage , EVERYTHING spells REGRET.
A guy , one like Kim Myungsoo doesn't worth my respect.
I let my tears stain my face , I don't know what to do with this , I feel so useless , so worthless.

***

Another night or should I say another worthless night?
Myungsoo didn't return from God knows where and I had to occupy myself with my studies so that I wouldn't feel the seeping boredom.
With an audible sigh , I headed to 'our' bedroom , not to sleep just to toss and turn on my bed.

I was about to sleep when someone back hugged me and had myself flabbergasted. Even though I never had any physical contact , I knew his scent. Myungsoo's.

"I'm" his voice was almost inaudible "I'm sorry , I didn't mean to say those words back then but I don't know what took me to say those. I'm just not ready to build up a family and have kids at this age." I turned to face him.
"Who said that we are going to build up a family this early? Who even mentioned of kids?"
He gulped and grinned , showing me his new side.

"Well , you know , when couples get married they ahem they.., they.., never mind."
He kissed my cheek lightly "I promise you , from today I , will try accepting this silly marriage thing."
I didn't expect anything like this. Physically or even mentally.

He kissed the temple of my head and whispered a light "Saranghae."
He caressed my cheek before giving me a light peck on my lips. We stayed in each others' warmth until we drove off to dreamland.

***

Having Myungsoo in my days isn't that bad. Except for the part that I have to freaking hear those rude comments from his fans in university.
He smiled , even chuckled whenever I hissed , struggling away from his fans.
or unconsciously pout when the fans got too clingy.

"Baby , don't ever have to worry now ; I will always be by your side , protecting you."
He smiled ever so gently and brushed his lips with mine.

Now I know Myungsoo is not just any arrogant stranger ; he is my guardian angel.

 

Author's note :-  What do you think about this one?