Don't cry

I Have A Crush On You

Krystal cried upon hearing those words from Luhan's mouth.

All he can do is to keep quiet and feel in guilt.

"Why? Is there something wrong with me?" Krystal shouted.

"Uh.. Someone ..." Luhan tried to explain.

"Enough with your excuses. I don't want to hear any of your words" She run with her grief.

"Likes you" He continued his words silently, bows his head and went straightly to his classroom. He sits and drop his face on the table.

 

"It's okay, you've done the right thing. You can't possibly like two girls, no you only like one girl. I just can't learn how to love Krystal urghh. Sorry Krystal."

A girl tapped his back shyly. "You okay, Luhan?" He just nodded with his face still on the table.

She looked at him. "Okay." Nods and looks at the other side.

"Ohhh shh" words flew in his mind,  he quickly sits and chuckles.

"Huh? You're weird today." Sulli said.

"Me? Weird?" He chuckles as he pinches Sulli's cheek. "

Yah! That hurts" Sulli rubs her face.

"Well I find it cute so let me pinch it more."

"Stop it, Luhan" She chuckled as she unexpectedly held hands with him.

The class keeps wooing when they saw them laughing. Again the bestfriend of Krystal told her bestfriend what she saw.

 

The class ended.

 

Luhan poked Sulli, "Are you free tomorrow?"

"Huh? Ye.. I don't know yet." She remembered what's happening between Krystal and him. "Sorry." She hurriedly goes out from her classroom.

"So, you are the girl." She raised her right eyebrow as she stares at her coldly.

"What do you mean?" Sulli was completely confused.

"My boyfriend, oh EX boyfriend. Do you even know what's happening?" She attempt  pushing Sulli's shoulder. Before Krystal could do that, a hand hold her arm.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Luhan  yelled.

"What do you think? I loved you and all you ever do is just.. uhh." Sulli got surprised of what is she hearing and happening. She just run and she can't do anything but cry. She stopped infront of the bus stop waiting.

"Sulli, I'm sorry for what I did and she did. I've been a total jerk for not telling you about me liking you. I really like you so much and Krystal, I never like her..."He held Sulli's arm.

"Please just leave me. Just mind your business with her." She didn't even look at Luhan's eyes and rides the bus leaving Luhan standing.

 

"I rode the bus not letting him finish his words. I'm too tired, I don't even know what's happening. I just want to run away, run away from him.

 

Morning comes

 

Sulli enters the campus and she notice everyone is looking at her weirdly as if she was hiding a bitter truth. She enters the classroom and saw writings in the board. "Are you reading this boyfriend stealer?" She reads silently and tears fall from her eyes. Luhan enters the room and his eyes widen to what he saw. He looks at Sulli who's crying, Sulli run from her classroom and goes away.

Luhan tries to control his temper but his feeling was out of control. He went to Krystal who's talking to her friends.

"What's wrong with you?!"

"You know what's going on, so you don't even have to ask me."

"But it's my fault not Sulli's. Just quit messing with her."

"You wish."

He coudn't control his anger. "You know what, I never like you nor love you." Luhan yelled.

Krystal never believe what is she hearing.

"Krystal, I never like you. It's Sehun who really like you but you never notice. He wants nothing but your happiness." Luhan confessed.

Krystal shook his head and goes back to the campus' park.  Sehun was following Luhan secretly and hearing those confessing. He looks at Sulli's way and Krystal's way. He got confused on which he is going.................

 

He went to Krystal's way and saw Krystal crying at the bench. He sat beside her and offers Krystal his handky. Krystal lifted her head and saw Sehun, she hug him tightly and cries on your shoulder.

"I'm sorry I did not know. I'm numb, I'm numb" She cried on his shoulder while hugging him.

"Everything is fine, Krys. You don't have to say those. I understand you and I don't need anything but your happiness"