First day of School

I Have A Crush On You

"Hyung, where are you? Are you planning to be late on the first day of school?!" Sehun sent him a voice mail. 

Luhan, who just went out from shower chuckled after hearing the voice mail from his bestfriend. He wore his uniform and drove his car to his school.

"Hyung" Sehun yelled and hurriedly approached Luhan who just got out from his car.

"Hey, what's up? Any cute girls yet?" Luhan ruffled his hair and laughed.

"Aish, hyung what are you saying? You didn't even change even a bit of you player manner." Fixing his hair.

"You know Sehun, it's a part of studying. You need inspiration." Luhan laughed again and pats Sehun's shoulder"

"Tsk, hyung .... " Sehun stopped talking aftre hearing a familiar voice of a girl.

"Babeeeee~!" Krystal saw the two guys, run and hugged Luhan tightly.

"Hey Krys" Luhan smiled and hugs her back. 

"Don't you miss me? You never call me" Krystal pouted and release their hug.

Sehun kept quiet while looking at them...

"I do miss you, it's just that I became so busy." Luhan explained while holding Krystal's hand and walk toward Krystal's classroom leaving Sehun. Everyone envy their relationship because both of them looking perfect.

"I'll see you later" Luhan kissed the forehead of Krystal and says goodbye.

"Send me a message, okay?" Krystal hugged him and entered the classroom. Every guy look at her and even girls look at her because of her pretty face. She has the money, beauty and a handsome boyfriend.

 

Luhan nods and walked towards his classroom. While walking he bumped into a girl who has an unfamiliar face.

The girl quickly bowed and apologize "Sorry, sorry"

Luhan looked at the girl while having a blank face. "Uhm, it's fine" She smiled and continued finding her classroom.

The bell rung, "Oh man" Luhan hurriedly go to his classroom and sits.

"I have to find her" Playing with his pen while imagining the girl's face. "But I don't even know her name. Aish Luhan, you should have asked her. How can you have that blank face for the first time" Talks by himself and frown. 

"Lu Han, is there something wrong? Talking to yourself isn't a good solution boy!" The professor yelled at him and makes the class laughs.

Luhan ignored them and keeps thinking about the girl. He smiled when the class laughed without knowing he was the one who who is laughed at. The class started and someone knock at the door.

"We have a new student. Be nice to her students" The professor proclaimed.

The girl entered the classroom and introduce herself. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Choi Jinri but you call me Sulli. Please be good to me" She smiled and bowed.

The professor look at a vacant seat. The professor was having a hard time finding seat since he doesn't want Sulli to sit at the back. Luhan shakes his head and pushed his seatmate. "Hey, dude can you seat at the back?" The boy sat at the back, he couldn't refuse since most of his classmate are afraid of him.

"Ms. Sulli, you can sit there beside Mr. Luhan. It's vacant, just be comfortable here." The professor points at her seat.

Sulli nods and sits beside Luhan. Sulli smiled to Luhan and the lecture start. Luhan can't stop smiling "(Luhan, isn't this your lucky day?)"


 

Luhaaaan, Krystal isn't going to be really happy with thst stare. *chuckles*