Bestfriend over Crush?

I Have A Crush On You

Sehun texted Luhan, "Hyung, want to go out for some bubble tea?"

Luhan replied, "Yeah, sure after my class. Meet me outside my classroom. 하하하"

Sehun texted back, "Meet you later."

 

The bell rung.

 

Sulli stood up and kept her things. She's on her way to the door until a guy stop him. The guy quickly bowed and smiled, "Hello, I'm Luh an. I'm the guy you bumped with a while ago. It's nice to see you again" Sulli chuckled "Oh about that I'm sorry again. I'm Choi Jinri. Hope we could be good friends. She smiled and bowed back"

Luhan gets her book," I'll help you with that."

"Omo, you don't have to do that I can totally handle this." She explained.

"I'm being a good friend here" Luhan laughs and tries to get her book.

"Luhan, I can do this. Don't worry"

"Ep, no more talking. I told you I'll take care of you" He told her.

She smiled and just gave her books. They get to know more each other with such short time.

They both stopped at Jinri's locker. "So I'll see you tomorrow?" Luhan waved.

She waved back.

Luhan who hurriedly remembered about his appointment with Sehun. "Oh great. Time run so fast." He run back outside her classroom and saw Sehun.

"What took you so long?" Sehun ruffled his hair. 

"I just met a new friend" He laughed and runs again. "Last one who enters the bubble tea shop gets to pay"

"Hyung! wait!" He run fastly but still he got last to arrive the shop.

Luhan pats the head of Sehun, "bro, I'm getting a strawberry bubble tea, kay? He laughed as he goes towards the table.

Sehun rubs his head, "Aish I should have not lost to him." He ordered and sits right next to Luhan.

"Dude, I'm a dead meat right now. I think I like a new girl again" Luhan told the younger guy and drinked his tea.

"Well, I'm not new to that. You said the same when you met Krystal"

"This girl is seem so special. What am I going to do?"

"Who is she, hyung?"

"You'll meet her later, once I introduce her as my girlfriend later"

Sehun laughed, "Don't be so sure, you still have Krystal. She's definitely the perfect girl I know."

"You can have her." He frowned.

"What a player." He looks at Luhan drinking his bubble tea.

Sehun liked Krystal before. But since Luhan liked her first, he stayed quiet and instead accept that Krystal is Luhan's. He felt bad when Luhan liked another girl because Krystal will definitely be hurt with Luhan's decision. But after all he moved on from liking Krystal. They both went home after the tiring day.


The sun rised.

 

Sehun who was sitting at the bench early in the morning. Girls looks at him and says "Hi" but he just ignore them. Girls really like him but he never liked any of them. He folds his arms and saw a girl walking who took his heart with her. He followed her secretly and knew her classroom. "She's the same class as Luhan" ...