Truth

I Have A Crush On You

"Why does she looks so upset today? I'm not used seeing her this way."

Sehun mumbled as he looks at Sulli secretly. She closed her locker and walked slowly having unnecessary face. While walking she dropped her identification card.

"Miss, I think this is yours." He speak with such a low voice.

"Oh, thank you. I was out of my mind a while ago " She snapped out from her imagination and gets her I.D.

"The name is Sehun." He smiled awkwardly.

"Nice to meet you, by the way I'm..." Sulli introduced herself.

"Sulli, Choi Jinri right?" He proclaimed.

She got surprised of what Sehun said "Do we know each other before?" She chuckled.

"I saw your name when I picked your I.D" He excused himself.

"I see, well I need to go. Thanks." She waves and headed to home.

He waves back as he looks at her heading home. He breathes freely.

 

(Sehun's POV)

"Thank God that happened. First love never die" He holds his forehead as he imagine stuff"

 

(Sulli's POV)

"I think I really like him. A lot. But what will I do? I am no match with Krystal. Ah, Jinri forget him, his smiles, his voice, his sweetest stare." Sulli sighed as she talk by herself. She turned off the light and sleeps.

 

(No one's POV)

 

As the sun rises.

 

Luhan went early to school just to say "good morning" to Sulli.

While waiting Krystal approached her "Good morning, my boy"

She excitedly greeted. "I think we need to talk.."

"About what?" Krystal questioned.

"We need to break up, I like someone else and urgh, I'm sorry." Luhan explained.

 

(Flashback)

 

"Hyung, help me with Krystal. I like her so damn much" Sehun asked his hyung.

"Krystal, you say? Sure, anything for my best buddy. Is she my buddy's first love?" Luhan smiled teasingly and ruffled Sehun's hair. Sehun nods and drags Luhan with him.

"Woah, Sehun you are so addicted to her."

"Well you can never blame this guy when it comes to his love" Sehun  laughs.

They went quickly to Krystal. 

"Hey, guys." Krystal smiled and blushes. 

.........................................

"I want to tell you something." Sehun smiled back.

"I want to tell you something, Luhan." She bowed her head a little and instead entertained.

"What is it?" Luhan looks at her curiously. Sehun stopped talking.

"Luhan, I like you very much. I always do." She confessed. Sehun quietly stayed at the side, lost his smile and runs outside.

"Really?" Luhan eyes' widen. "Wait a minute"

He followed Sehun. "Dude, wait" He gasped.

"Hyung, she likes you. She really do." He shouted with anger.

"Promise me something" Sehun faces Luhan.

"Sehun, I never knew she like me. Promise you what?" He replied.

"Promise me that you will never hurt her. If you do, I'll break our friendship." Sehun proclaimed.

Luhan got speechless.