Message

I Have A Crush On You

While Sehun was secretly looking at the girl, he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Looking for me?" Luhan said.

"Oh, Hyung. Uhh... yeah I was waiting for you." Lying at the older guy.

"Why?"

"Mhm, because ... mhmm" Sehun thinked of other reason until ..

"Dude, what's up? Luhan laughed.

"Hmm" Sehun mumbled.

The bell rung and Luhan hurriedly go inside his classroom. "Tell me later, I'll see you soon"

 

"Hi Sulli, good day isn't it!" He greeted Sulli awkwardly and shyly.

"Luhan, are you okay? You are having a red face." Sulli chuckled.

She pats his face while Luhan stares at her for seconds and quickly shakes his head.

"I'm fine. It's just hot outside" He fans himself. 

"But, it's winter, Luhan. You're lying aren't you? Something happened good?" Sulli laughed.

"No, I'm not. Nothing happen. It's just that you look pretty this morning and I got starstruck" He talked to himself. "oh sweet coconut"

Sulli blushed "Thanks Luhan, you too" She bowed down.

The class starts and the two seatmates were really quiet this time..

Sulli looks at Luhan secretly. Luhan caught the stares of Sulli. 

"Looking at me, huh?"

"No I'm not. I was staring at the proffesor" Sulli denied.

"You were." Luhan chuckles and continued teasing Sulli

"You're so assuming, Mr. Luhan." She chuckled.

The proffesor was looking at those two and so are their classmate. "What's with this two lovebirds? Do that outside, Mr. Xiao and Ms. Choi. You're disturbing the class." The class was staring at them and laughs at what the proffesor told them.

They both bowed and chuckles silently.

A friend of Krystal was in the same room with Luhan. She quickly texted Krystal.

 

"I think Luhan has another girl. You should ask him later."

 

The class was dismissed.

 

Luhan got out from the class and immediately got a hug from Krystal. "Babe, how come you didn't text since weekends" She pouted.

"I'm sorry. I was just busy this weeked" Luhan excused.

"You always don't have time for me. But whatever, let's go to the mall then. It's a payback for not texting me" She said.

Luhan couldn't say no and just obey what his girlfriend told him.

 

Sulli went outside the classroom and saw Luhan with Krystal. She quickly went inside her classroom again. 

"What am I feeling right now? Why am I being like this?  What is wrong with you Choi Sulli? No I don't like him or .. Urgh." She talked to herself and goes outside.

She opened her locker and saw a letter. "Smile you're beautiful ^___^"

She questioned herself. "Hm?"

A guy was watching her at the other locker...