Chance

Into Your World

Chapter 10

Chanyeol and Gaeil grew closer for a couple f months. Baekhyun would also visit Gaeil and ask her out sometimes. Little did they know that Baekhyun was just finding time to launch his evil plan.

One late afternoon…

[Chanyeol’s POV]

Incoming call… Unknown number…

I picked up the phone and heard a guy’s voice.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Annyeong Hasseyo Park Chanyeol.

“Who are you?”

“It doesn’t matter. I just want to tell you that I have many punks watching over Gaeil. If you don’t want her to get hurt, better be here at the old building in _______ at this moment.”

“Don’t dare touch her or die!”

“Oh. I’m scared. Hahaha. I’m giving you 5 minutes. Good luck!”

After he hung up, I rushed towards the place.

* While running at the streets, Gaeil saw him and decided to follow him.*

I can see an abandoned building infront of me. Just after a few seconds, Two guys in  all black outfit captured me and brought me inside.

MEANWHILE

*Gaeil saw what happened and decided to call the police about it. As soon as the call ended, someone covered a handkerchief on and fell unconscious.

[Chanyeol’s POV]

“What do you need from me?!”

I shouted while my eyes are still blindfolded and my hands are tied with a rope.

“At last, Park Chanyeol is here.”

“Who are you?!”

He began to take off the blindfold. He crouched infront of me and grinned.

“BYUN BAEKHYUN!”

“I know. That’s my name.”

“Why are you doing this?!”

Then he stood up and started walking around.

“Let’s say, I just want to pull the weeds out of my lawn and you’re the only one left.”

Someone suddenly entered the room carrying Gaeil.

“Gaeil Let go of me you coward! Fight fairly!”

Baekhyun started to walk towards Gaeil and sat beside the couch where she was lying on. He caressed her face and leaned closer to her.

“Don’t touch her!” I yelled to the top of my lungs.

Baekhyun just smirked at me and kissed her.

“NOOOOO!!!COME HERE AND FIGHT WITH ME YOU COWARD!”

I was helpless. I can’t bear seeing her like this. It’s tearing me apart.

After that, Baekhyun stood up and faced Chanyeol once again.

“I’ll give you a chance Park Chanyeol. Leave this country and never show up forever or else…

I’ll do what I did to Suho.”

My eyes widened upon hearing him.

“Yes. You’ve heard it right. I was the one who ordered to kill JoonMyun. “

So, He’s also a reason why my wings got confiscated! This… Ugh… Why can’t guardians curse?

“Is it true?”

“Gaeil” She has finally awaken.

Baekhyun turned to Gaeil with eyes open wide.

“G-Gae-Gaeil?” Baekhyun stuttered.

“ANSWER ME BYUN BAEKHYUN!” She shouted while tears started streaming down her eyes.

Baekhyun walked back to her and cupped her cheeks.

“Gaeil… Just marry me and let’s go somewhere far from here. Everything’s gonna be fine.”

Gaeil slapped her really hard it left a red mark on his cheeks.

“How could marry a murderer? And now, you’re like this to Chanyeol?! Can you even hear what you’re saying?!

I WON’T MARRY A DISGUSTING PERSON LIKE YOU!”

She angrily yelled at him.

“Are you sure of that Gaeil?” He asked.

“D o I have to say it twice?” Baekhyun’s smile faded and his eyes became cold.

“Boys. Tie her up and for Chanyeol-ssi… in anger.

Give him a taste of hell” Baekhyun shouted angrily.

The big muscular guys headed towards me as the others took Gaeil away.

“GAEIL! YAH! LET GO OF ME!AAAAAHHH!GAEIL!!!”

One of the guys kneed me in the stomach so I ended up spitting blood.

“Shut up tall guy If you want to live longer!” One of the guys said.

“As if we’re really letting him live after this”

The both of them laughed while bringing me to a darker place where only one light bulb lit up the place. The scar faced man threw me over at the corner.

“Now, what should we do first?” He said as the others were laughing and I’m breathing heavily.

[Gaeil’s POV]

“Where are you going to bring him?” Take me to him you jerk!”

“Ouch. Aren’t those words too harsh to hear?” Baekhyun said as he sat beside me.

“You still haven’t changed Byun Baekyhun!”

“SHUT UP! I did! If it wasn’t because of Suho, I wouldn’t go back to my wasted self! But you chose him over me. I knew you first! I loved you first Gaeil!You changed me! I was ready to be a better person because of you!

 

But you chose to ignore my feelings”

 

“S you decided to get him killed? Oh come on! If you really loved me, you continued to be better for me! What a lame excuse to kill someone!”

He clenched his fist and glared at me.

“Do you really want to see him?” He asked me with gritted teeth and gripped my wrist really hard that it hurt.

“Baekhyun! Let go of my hand! It hurts!”

“I’ll bring you to him.”

He dragged to towards a dark room. I can already hear screams coming from the room. My heart started to race as I heard his deep voice filling the room. As soon as we arrived there, tears endlessly fell from my eyes when I saw him with his hands tied up and being struck by a long metal pipe.

“STOP IT! STOP IT PLEASE!!!”

“I thought you want to see him? I can still let him live…

If you’ll go with me and forget everything.”

“Let him go.”

“Is that a yes?”

“You leave me with no choice.” I said with a stern voice as I glare at him. Baekhyun smiled at my remark and immediately called the attention of the goons.

“Thanks for the show. You can bring him down now.”

They immediately untied him causing him to fall hardly on the floor. I rushed towards him and held his hand. His white is now stained with blood. His face, heavily bruised and his legs are badly injured.

“Chanyeol! Talk to me!”

I told him while he’s panting hard. I can’t bear to look at him like this. It rips my heart into pieces. In just a few seconds, the sirens of the police car can be heard outside the old establishment.

“How did…?”

He hurriedly gripped my wrist and dragged me out of the room.

“HELP!” I shouted for the police to hear me.

“Keep your mouth shut!”

He said while dragging me up the staircase.

“ Byun Baekhyun! Dorawa!”

I heard Chanyeol’s deep voice throughout the building. He’s struggling to catch up in spite of his condition. Gun shots can be heard downstairs as we reached the rooftop.

Baekhyun cupped his hands on my cheek and leaned his forehead against mine.

“Gaeil” He said with a calm voice.

“Do I really have no chance for you to love me back?”

“Baekhyun, Please, surrender yourself to the police, I’m begging you.”

A tear fell down from his eyes.

“It’s not too late to change Baekhyun. Come with me. “ He shook his head.

“I’m sorry for all of this, or Suho and for Chanyeol… I strived hard to be better for you. It’s just that I can’t accept the fact that you chose JoonMyun over me…

Gaeil…”

A loud thud was heard upon opening the door followed by a gunshot that was wrongly fired so it headed towards me.

In an instant, Baekhyun hugged me tight and turned around to exchange our positions.

 

 

He smiled at me.

“I love you Gaeil.”

Those were the last words that I heard from him before he completely fell unconscious on the floor.

“BAEKHYUN!”