Date

Into Your World

Chapter 9

Date

It’s been a week since Suho’s funeral and Gaeil would just do the same routine every day. She would just wake up, get prepared, eat, sleep and Chanyeol would visit her everyday but nothing can stop her from being gloomy.

@Head Quarters

“Guys, Help me. She barely smiles. She needs to move on. “Chanyeol said while plopping himself on the sofa.

“You know, it’s not easy to be happy. Suho just died.” Kyungsoo commented.

“Hyungnim, why don’t you just bring her somewhere?” Kai added.

“Yeah.Like the CLUB.” Sehun said; gaining glares from the guardians.

“Sehunnie, stop clubbing!” Chanyeol says.

“Why don’t you do what Suho used to do with her?” ~Kyungsoo

“No way! They’re too sweet and mushy” Chanyeol complains with eyes widened.

“Then just do whatever things to make her smile. But remember:

We guardians are not allowed to fall in love with humans. “Kyungsoo reminds him.

“Araseo. I will totally never forget that. I want my wings back. “

*******

Chanyeol came to visit Gaeil’s house again. As usual, she’s just lying on her bed.

Gaeil already gave Chanyeol a spare key of the house so that he can freely enter the house whenever she’s not in the mood to get up and open the door.

Chanyeol sat beside Gaeil’s bed and tucked her hair behind her ear.

“Rise up Gaeil! We’ll be going to the amusement park.” Chanyeol happily said while poking Gaeil’s cheeks.

“Sireo. I don’t want to. “

“Chinjja?” Then Chanyeol pouted.

He stood up and took the guitar beside the table and started playing Yiruma’s ‘River Flows in You’.

With that, Gaeil slowly rose up from her bed and faced Chanyeol. She just looked at him while he’s playing the guitar.

 

[Gaeil’s POV]

 

The sound of the guitar makes me feel at peace. He can play it really well. I just stared at him while he’s playing in front of me. He’s tall, manly, and charismatic. He also has a finely built body and is also blessed with an angelic face. His eyes are somehow big but it really makes my heartbeat fast whenever I look at them.

 

AISH! What’s happening to me?! Maybe, I just miss Suho that much.

“Yah. Gaeil-ssi. Are you alright?”

He looks at me with those tantalizing eyes once again.

“ Uh, Ne, How are you Chanyeol-ssi? Sorry. I really feel so lazy these days. “

“Just call me Channie okay? I guess, were already close enough for you to call me informally. “

Then he smiled brightly, showing his sparkling white teeth.

My heart beats faster than before. What is he doing to me? I feel like committing a crime here.

“Araseo Channie-oppa. “

*Chanyeol slightly blushes upon calling him oppa.

“Uhm. Gaeil. Would you like to go out with me? You should try having fun. “

“That’s a good idea. I should try moving on little by little.”

“That’s right. You better get dressed up. Ppali! I’ll be waiting at the living room. “

“Araseo. Gidariseyo.” *Okay. Please wait.

After that, he went outside and started to get prepared. I chose to wear a simple white sleeveless top and a sapphire blue skirt which matched Chanyeol’s outfit: Blue long sleeved shirt and while skinny jeans.

 

 

 

 

[Chanyeol’s POV]

 

After dressing and fixing herself, she finally went outside her room.

“Channie-oppa”

It sent shivers down to my spine.

“Final—“

I turned around to her in a simple yet stunning outfit. What the heavens? Am I back in heaven? I can see and Angel in front of me.

“Yah! She pinched my cheeks. That’s when I gained my consciousness.

“Oh. You’re here.”

“No, no, I’m inside.” She playfully answers and chuckles.

“Oh. So you’re fooling around with me huh?”

I pinch her cheeks back and laughed.

“Yah! Stop it!HAHAHA”

Then I grabbed her hand and dragged her into the car and headed to the amusement park.

We tried different rides and games and I guess she’s enjoying it.

I succeeded. She’s smiling. I made her happy

Suho-ssi, I made her happy. I’m sorry. If it wasn’t because of me, she would be happier if you’re here.

*******

“Oppa! Get that one for me!”

She smiles at me with her puppy dog eyes. She’s so cute. :”>

“Which? The Alpaca stuffed-toy?” I pointed to the stuffed  Llama with a scarf and a pirate hat.

“Ne! I want that! Please! Please!”

“Oh, Alright then.”

All I had to do was shoot at the tiny soldiers and hit 10 of them. I started shooting them; not missing a single one.

 

“YAAAAY!GOMAWO CHANNIE-OPPA!YOU WERE SO GOOD!!!”

I gave her the stuffed toy and hugged it tightly. She was jumping around and suddenly hugged me.

At first, I kinda froze but after just a few seconds, I got used to her embrace and hugged her back.

“Thank you for this night oppa. I enjoyed it so much.”

“You don’t have to thank me. It’s my duty.”

MEANWHILE

Baekhyun is staring at the two figures hugging each other from not so far away place.

“You won’t be happy for long. Watch out Park Chanyeol. You’ll regret for messing up my plan”

*Flashback*

Suho called Baekhyun.

“Yah! Baek! I’m finally proposing to her tonight!”

“Ah. Chinjja?” He said while curling his fists.

“Ne, actually, I’m heading at _______  tonight”

***

“At ________ tonight. Ready your truck. Make sure to accomplish this smoothly. We’ll talk about the money later.”

Baekhyin hangs up and gives off a scary glare.

“Farewell Kim JoonMyun”

*End of Flashback*

***

Finally, the two of them were back home.

“Oppa, Thanks again for tonight. This means so much to me”

“I’m glad to see you happy again. I think we should go out more often. I want to see you smiling always.”

Then I smile at her.

“I agree. So,uhm, Let’s call it a night?”

“I guess so. Goodnight Gaeil”

[Chanyeol’s POV]

 

I was heading towards the car when she called me. When I turned around, I felt her lips touch mine. We were both in shock but after some seconds I can’t control my senses anymore. I cupped her cheeks and slowly kissed her. Also, she started kissing me back.

I suddenly remembered what Kyungsoo said.

“Guardians are not allowed to fall in love…”

That when I broke the kiss. I smiled faintly at her and waved goodbye. Finally, I went inside the car and drove my way home.

“Park Chanyeol! What’s happening to you?” I sighed

Everything seems so perfect but I know that it’s all wrong. What should I do now? It’s hard to be human.

I think…

I’m falling for her.