Chapter 15

What I Feel For You [editing]

So this was the day you were going to tell Chanyeol. Tell him it was him you wanted to spend your life with. That it was him you had liked all along, not some random guy he didn’t know about.

You slowly picked up your phone and dialled his number. You stared at the screen for a short while, hesitating. Would you dare to press that last button? That last green button with the “call” symbol. It was like jumping from a swindling height. Your brain would tell you jump, jump, JUMP! while your whole body tried to resist the temptation. You finger stayed still in the air just a bare millimetre away from the screen, ready to touch it but at the same time not.

At last you closed your eyes­ - quenched them together hard - and pressed the button. The tones played in your ear when you had put the phone against it. A scraping, then a hoarse voice in the other end.

                      “Ah? Yeoboseyo?”

                      “Hi oppa, it’s me.”

You heard a gasp and then he asked with a somehow nervous tone:

                      “Has something happened to you? Do you want me to come over? Don’t tell me Sehun has been mean to you again! You know he likes to tease you and everything but that’s just his way of showing he likes you! As a friend of course-”

                      “No oppa, it’s nothing like that. I haven’t talked to Sehun in all day though. Anyway, I’d want you to meet me after school. In the corridor on floor five.”

                      “The corridor on floor five, after school. Understood! I have to hang up now, class is starting. See you, my love,” and then he hung up.

 

You only had one more class, so after that one you went up to floor five to wait for Chanyeol. He had one of the latest classes today so no one would be present on floor five at this time. Twenty minutes of mental practise and preparation later, Chanyeol arrived to the corridor.

                      “You wanted to meet me?” he asked and raised an eyebrow. You nodded and tried to shake of the nervous feeling. It’s only Chanyeol and he likes me back. What do I have to be scared of?

                      “I wanted to tell you something,” you said with a shaking voice.

                      “What is it then?” Chanyeol’s face went almost completely white. “Don’t tell me you’ve decided to go for the other guy!” sadness spread in his eyes and he suddenly looked down into the floor, trying to hide the tears welling up in his eyes.

                      “It’s-” You was interrupted by the sound of a door opening and closing. You quickly grabbed his arm and dragged him into one of the rooms.

                      The room was small, with lots and lots of wires and technical equipment in it. So this was the place from where they made official announcements through the speaker system for the whole school.

                      “So?” he whispered with the tears still streaming down his face.

You opened your mouth and stepped a step back. That’s when the floor disappeared beneath your feet but you managed to save yourself, holding on to a table.

                      “Are you okay?”

                      “Yeah, I’m fine. I just slipped on a wire,” you smiled at him and he smiled back behind the tears.

                      “Can you please stop crying, it’s not really the end of the world.”

                      “If it means you will leave me after all this time of friendship and me noticing how much I love you and stuff, it IS the end of the world.”

                      “You’re so adorable when you’re emotional oppa.”

                      “I. Am. Not. Adorable. I’m really manly! And now you have to tell me!” he yelled and raised his chest to look even bigger than he already was.

                      “Yeah I can totally see that, with all the crying and that.” you sarcastically answered him and snorted.

Your conversation was interrupted by a loud bang on the door.

                     “Hey, can’t you guys just get on with it? Tell him!” Sehun yelled through the wooden door between us.

Both of you stared at each other, surprised. How could he... and then you stared at the table you had taken support by when you fell. You had in the fall managed to switch on the mic and the speakers in the whole school. Your conversation had been heard by the whole school. You hurried to switch the system off so no one would be able to hear your next lines. So that this special moment would only be shared by Chanyeol and you.

                      “I have decided...” Chanyeol stared at you with expectation in his eyes. “I have decided to go for the guy I’ve liked for so long.” and before he had gotten the time to react, you closed your eyes and kissed him. It was a long kiss and when you pulled away he was left with a very puzzled expression.

                      “But- what- the other guy! WHAT?!” he tried to speak out his confusion but it only came out as a few words.

                      “It was you all along dummy! The guy I said I liked, the guy you said you were going to win me from. It was you, there has only been you!” you explained to him and when he heard those words, he cried even more. He stepped forward and embraced you.

                      “Hana-ah. I love you. I love you so much it hurts and now when I know you love me back... I swear I won’t hurt you, I swear I’ll be with you forever. Because this, Hana-ah, this is what I feel for you.”

 

THE END


Hello people!! Thanks for staying with this story to the end, even though I had this writer's block for a really long time <3

Now this story has come to its end and I feel both a bit sad about it and relieved. Now I'll take the opportunity to

PROMOTE MY NEW FIC!!! "Dream of Paradise"!

To read the story, click >> HERE <<

Lots of love to you guys! And see ya in the other fic! Stay fabulous <3