Chapter 1

What I Feel For You [editing]

Kang Hana was sitting on a park bench, trying to focus on the paper that was lying in her lap in front of her. It wasn’t an easy task, since beside her, her best friend Eun Hee was talking constantly about the party that she'd been to last weekend. She didn’t care at all: she hadn’t gone to that party after all. From time to time, her thoughts wandered off to him, Park Chanyeol. What was he doing right now? Was he with his friends? Or was he at the dance studio?

“Hana, are you listening to me?” Eun Hee gave Hana a concerned look.

“Sorry...- what did you say?” she tried to sound intrigued in the story about why some girl threw her drink into some guy's face, but failed miserably.

“In two weeks. You, me, party, go.” she repeated.

“I’m sorry Eun Hee, but I need to-”

“Study. No, you already have great grades, and there are no exams in sight for at least a month. My conclusion is that you can skip studying for at least one night. And besides, Park Chanyeol is coming.” She grinned with amusement when she saw Hana's shocked expression.

Of course she wanted to see him, to finally be able to talk to hom. But was she really sure she'd be able to keep her self-control in his presence? Maybe she would run away, or even worse, blurt out some nonsense crazy talk. That would be so horrible. But one thing was for sure: this was a rare opportunity. Chanyeol didn’t like parties at all, just like her, and she knew that. Therefore, she was just a tiny bit curious on why he had decided to go anyway.

 

Hana's phone started buzzing and the screen lit up.

“Is it already time for your little stalking session?” Eun Hee chuckled.

“HEY! I’m not a stalker!”

“Oh, so what’s up with ‘I need to spy on him every day’ then?”

“I’m not spying on him either!”

“Sure, whatever you say. At least consider going to the party, please! Now hurry before it’s too late!” she packed her stuff and started to walk away from Hana.

“FASTER!" she yelled, with her back till facing Hana.

“Okay, okay! I will!” she yelled back after Eun Hee, grabbed her bag and ran in the opposite direction.

 

The dance studio was situated in the school’s basement. The first time Hana had went there, she had been a bit unsure of how to find her way around, the place was like a mzae. However, now, when she went there every day, she knew the place as if it was her own pocket. She didn’t go there to practise though; the only reason she was even there, was to see him.

 

The school day had already ended hours ago, so the school building was completely empty, and there were probably only two students that were crazy enough to stay here at this time. One of them was Chanyeol, and the other one was Hana. She reached a sign that said 'Dance Studio 1', and looked in though the glass door. There he was, moving to the music as if he was part of the waves that were shot out of the speakers. He had his eyes closed, and a playful smile was on his lips. She had missed his smile, even if it had been only a couple of hours since she saw it last time in the hallway. She felt butterflies in her stomach and her heartbeat sped up.

But then, Hana noticed that something was different about him. She had been too busy admiring his face, his smile and his movements, that she totally had forgotten the rest.

It took a while to take it in, but suddenly she realised; he wasn’t wearing anything on his upper half of his body. DAMN! She was completely stunned; he was moving so gracefully, and his half beauty made her scream inside.

She blushed and turned her back against the door, embarrassed by the fact that she had been staring.

This wasn’t exactly what she had been expecting. She loved to watch him do what he loved most, and she loved to see him smile that beautiful smile. She'd do anything to get to see his shining eyes. But right now she wasn't able to watch him, not like this, right?


A/N

Hello~

I'm finally back with my new fic "What I Feel For You"! I hope you'll like it ^^

Please comment, subscribe and upvote~ ^^

/Matsu