Chapter 1

Moving to south korea~
Ahh, finally! We are going to seoul.
Or house is like 1hour from the airport. I can't wait to leave already. 
Together with my best friend Hyemi and her sister Hyesung we are going to move to seoul. 
Why? Because we don't like our own country.. For some reason we are unhappy.. 
One thing is sure, we ain't coming back..
It was 8pm. We were at the airport already, our flight was around 11pm. Woah we were so excited. Our dreams, it's almost there. 
Before the departure we went to the burger king to have a meal, we didn't speak a lot. 
I think because it felt like dream, so unreal. We worked so hard for this, and now, we are leaving, just like this..
It was 10:30 pm, we could go into the plane already. We went to our sits. We looked at each other and smiled. 
"I am not dreaming right" said Hyemi. "Ani, this is not a dream, we are really going to korea" i answered. 
We were in the air already. I fell asleep, it would be a long night.
 
I woke up, it was 8am, or well, korean time it was 3pm.. Only 5 more hours before we arrived. 
Hyemi and Hyesung were still asleep, they probably watched a movie in the night. 
Omg why did it took it so long. I wished i was in korea already. 
I started a korean movie, and watched that for 3 hours. It took only 2 more hours.. 
I looked at the clock every minute. It was daylight. It was beautiful when i looked outside. 
With this sightseeing i wouldn't get bored.
We were almost there. Hyemi and Hyesung were awake already. 
We were just talking about random stuff. Time passed. 
"Here is your pilot, about 10 minutes we are landing at the incheon airport, south korea, 8pm korean time" 
woah it felt great to hear that. The airplane was slowly moving down, and there, we arrived in south-korea

 

There we were. At the airport. We went to the luggage hall and picked up our luggages. 
We walked to the front of the airport. "Here we are korea" Hyesung said. Hyemi and i laughed. 
We walked to a taxibus. That guy was really friendly. We talked in korean. He was really surprised. 
Well i understood, not a of foreigners could talk fluently Korean. 
The guy asked where we needed to go. We told him the address in seoul. 
After we put our luggage in the car, we started to drive. 
He asked us what we do here, if we were on holidays. 
We said that we are going to live here. Again he reacted really surprised. It was really nice how he hospitable he was. 
We fell asleep during the ride. The guy woke us up, and told us we arrived. 
We unloaded the car and payed to taxi guy. 
Hyemi had the key of our apartment, she opened the door. We went inside the hall. 
In the hall was the toilet. After we entered the hall we walked to the living room, on the other side was the kitchen. 
In the front of us there we 3 doors. One was the bathroom, the other 2 were bedrooms. 
It was a really small apartment, but it felt so comfortable. 
It was 10pm already. One by one we took a shower. 
After that we took blankets out of the luggage and slept on the ground since we didn't have a bed. 
Like that we fell asleep..