When you feel insecure/jealous

Optional Bias One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

(Bold - Bias)

(Italic - You)

 

Another usual afternoon; spending your time in your shared bedroom, looking up the net- searching for your boyfriend's whereabouts. Seems like these fan sites are much more efficient than waiting for your boyfriend's messages. He is away in another country for a festival. It was a huge festival and it was a great honor that your boyfriend's band got invited and represent the country. 

Scrolling down the web page, you came across a picture of your boyfriend with a hot foreign fan. The fan was clinging onto your boyfriends arm and one of his was around the fan's waist. You knew that your boyfriend is extremely friendly but you can't help but to feel jealous. You can actually feel your self-esteem dropping as you stare at the picture.

After a while, you hear footsteps coming from the other side of the door. Knowing that it could only be your boyfriend, you quickly click on the right top corner of the page. As soon as the window was minimized, the door was opened widely and there it revealed your boyfriend.


"Oppa! What are you doing here so early?"


"I left right after the festival. Our flight was supposed to be tomorrow afternoon but I insisted on going home early. Aren't you happy to see me?" 
 

"Of course I do!" You said, giving him a weak hug
 

Your boyfriend looked at you strangely; sensing that something is wrong. In order to not get caught, you quickly changed the subject.
 

"You're probably tired. Go and freshen up a bit. I'll go and cook something up for you" giving him your brightest smile while scurrying towards the kitchen.
 

Your boyfriend stood in the middle of the bedroom  bewildered. Thinking whether he did something to upset you. He remembered seeing you on our co

Please log in to read the full chapter