Two Idiots and a Junhong

The Average Course of Friendships

Because Daehyun’s an idiot, he thinks jumping out the window is the best solution.
 

Because Daehyun’s an idiot, he actually does jump out the window.
 

And also because Daehyun’s an inconsiderate and manipulative jackass at times, he makes Junhong and Junhong’s friend (who was somehow thrown into all of this) catch him with a trampoline they borrowed from Jiho the guy who-looks-like-he’s-part-of-a gang-but-really-isn’t-because-he’s-such-a-nice-guy-who-also-likes-Hello-Kitty and lives two apartments complexes away.

“We’re not firemen, you know!” Junhong yells out just before Daehyun lands heavily on the trampoline and springs off to meet the sidewalk (that food’s bound to go somewhere).  Looks like Daehyun miscalculated that tiny detail. Then again, he didn’t really think things through before flinging himself Titanic-style out the window of his and Youngjae’s second story apartment.  His ‘fight or flight’ response kicked in to the extreme and apparently, window jumping to your death was, at the time, the best way to retreat from the danger called Yoo Youngjae.
 

“Ow,” Daehyun rubs his shoulder with his free hand while the white photo album sits peacefully on his lap.
 

The youngest laughs and Daehyun meets his eye with a glare.
 

“Junhong, not a word.”
 

The silence remains for a few seconds. Mind you, seconds, before Junhong’s laughing his off the moment Daehyun looks away. Not that we can blame the kid because Daehyun’s in the air is a pretty damn funny sight.
 

“Oh you should’ve seen your , hyung! It was all up in the air and everything!”
 

“Will you just shut up?!” in a very childish manner, Daehyun pouts and kicks at Junhong’s lanky legs. “My shoulder hurts like a and I’d appreciate it if you didn’t laugh at-oh? Who’s this? Your boyfriend?”
 

Junhong shuts up immediately, Junhong’s friend looks like a deer in the headlights, and Daehyun has an ‘AHA!’ moment. Everyone should be applauding. It’s not everyday that Daehyun receives an ‘AHA!’ moment. But once he does have that ‘AHA!’ moment, that will be the only ‘AHA!’ moment he has for that day. It’s like . You take it once and then BAM. No further need for explanation.
 

“Oh, I know you! You’re that cute employee from that one store  me and Jae went to! What’s your name...Umm..” Daehyun stands up, brushing his of dust and pebbles it may have collected from rubbing the street pavement. “Peater, was it?” Daehyun’s all grins, eyes no longer visible because his cheeks squished them into slants.
 

Junhong facepalms and smacks his hyung with the trampoline. (‘Well, damn where the hell’s he getting all this strength from?!’ is what Daehyun thinks because he forgets that Junhong joined the basketball team this year). “Really, hyung? Peater? That’s not even remotely close.”
 

Now Junhong’s staring at his hyung, wondering why the hell he even agreed to this stupidity. He regrets accidentally dragging his new friend into this whole mess but it couldn’t be helped. Daehyun was being a whiny little troll who wouldn’t shut up until he forced sweet little Junhong to come save his sorry . And Daehyun threatened to blackmail Junhong with that certain thing he found hidden in his bedroom.
 

“Well, what’s his name?”
 

“No need for you-”
 

“I have it, you know.” Daehyun sends a devious grin at the younger who only sneers.
 

“I’m Jongup.”

 

The said boy smiles and bows politely, pulling a particularly pissed Junhong away from Daehyun at the same.
 

“Is that all you’ll need, hyung?” Junhong hisses through gritted teeth. He can forget that Daehyun’s his elder if the circumstance calls for it, right? The guy’s practically asking for it. And it’s not like he’s a senior citizen or anything, plus, this definitely counts as assault and harassment. Definitely.
 

“Well, yes and no,” once again, with a sly grin, here is Daehyun’s attempt at sounding remotely mysterious and failing miserably.
 

Junhong sighs happily and grabs his friend’s awkwardly extended arm. “Ok, then we’re off!”
 

It takes a few seconds to sink into Daehyun’s skull and by that time, Junhong and co. are already a block away.
 

“Oh. Oh! Hey, wait! Guys! Guys! Damn brats! Waaaaaaaiiiiiit! Oi! es be damned when I catch them.”
 

And so, because of his fear of being alone, the mighty and hungry Lord Daehyun from the Kingdom of Secondfloorapartment ran off into the opposite direction thinking he could meet them halfway. Or some sort of nonsense like that.
 

If he’s lucky, he’ll come running back.
 

It’s not that he’s stupid (he is but he’s not a major moronic imbecile), it’s just that Lord Daehyun from the Kingdom of Secondfloorapartment is hungry and when he’s hungry he can’t think straight.
 

He’ll be back. Eventually.
 

No promises that he’ll be back in a day, though.

 

 


hi guys! It's been a while, I know
but I have to read a couple books 
for the summer and do some chem
stuff...well, i hope you liked this 
chapter with my fail humor!
Love, Jelly <3