o4

The Lost Heart

Chapter Four


The young girl was dumbfounded, as if she had suddenly been told that she was a guy. She had not been expecting any guests, especially not THEM!

"Hello?.... Excuse me?" the male at the door waved a hand in front of the frozen girls face, "Junghong, your classmate isn't responding!" He cried, a somewhat pained look on his face.

"What classmate," the boy beside him, Junhong, asked looking up from his phone, "oh hey! Lee Hayi!" he exclaimed and gave her a little push.

"Huh?" the girl had snapped out of her daze.... Partially, "Umm, what brings you here?" she questioned the males in front of her.

"My name is Choi Seunghyun, and I will be living beside your house." Seunghyun replied with a smile. Not only was he polite but he was also rather friendly.

"And I'm Choi Junhong, I'll also be living beside you." the younger boy smirked, Hayi looked at him with an expression full of 'stop the BS' how can that happen over night? Not only was her crush coming over to say hi to her, but he was moving right beside her... Damn what a lucky person this girl is, "So.... Aren't you going to let us in? Its not exactly the warmest season right now." Junhong entered Hayi's house without waiting for her reply, Seunghyun was right behind him, taking of his shoes and saying a small "sorry for intruding". Hayi closed the door behind her, letting out a small sigh of frustration and worry, just what did she do to deserve such an amazing gift? (not counting Junhong moving in beside her)

"Do you live by yourself?" Seunghyun asked as he took a seat in Hayi's living room. Hayi shook her head.

"Hey, I'm thirsty, got any tea?" Junhong interrupted what Hayi was about to respond to Seunghyun, she shot him a small glare. "Hold on." She replied and made her way to the kitchen.

***

Hayi sat awkwardly between the two males, they had been at her house for more than two hours already and there were no signs of them planning to leave.... At the moment they sat in Hayi's living room in the three-seat sofa watching a horror movie, (courtesy of Junhong) Hayi could easily deal with this sort of things thanks to her best friend but the older male beside her obviously couldn't. At first Seunghyun had acted all cool and calm about it, but twenty minutes into the movie and he had begun to close his eyes and murmur little prayers. Halfway trough the movie and Seunghyun started to look around the living room rubbing his hands.

"The movie is ending soon," Hayi whispered to the older male, who knew she was brave enough to start a conversation with THE crush, sadly though Seunghyun just nodded and continued with his weird prayers.

"ahhhh! That was beautiful!" Junhong stretched his arms lightly hitting Hayi, "Well, I think my hyung needs to go rest, see you later Lee Hayi." he stood up and walked over to Seunghyun helping him up and dragging him up the door.

After the door had been shut behind them Hayi breathed out a sigh of relief... Finally they had left and now it was time for Hayi to go sleep.

***

"Ah! Good morning Lee Hayi." Seunghyun greeted Hayi as she exited her house, she had club activities in the morning causing her to leave home earlier than usual, "Club activities, is it?" Seunghyun continued the conversation, naturally taking his place beside her.

"Yeah..." Hayi replied, she wasn't quite sure as to how she would manage to not faint before getting to school, the day had just begun and there had been too many shocks for her already. Starting early in the morning the hot tap refused to spew hot water, her slippers got a hole at the bottom, her bread was cold and now Seunghyun was talking to her. 

"What club do you form part of?" He asked her, according to his speculations Hayi was a calm girl, a little shy but not unapproachable. She was different from the other girls at the school, she didn't squeal whenever they talked about G-Dragon or Taeyang, she just smiled and politely exited the scene.

"I'm in the botanic club, in charge of the plant life around the school." She replied firmly, a little awkwardly but Seunghyun didn't seem to notice.

"Oh then are you the one who puts the flowers in the classrooms?" He had been curious as to what sort of things she did, he didn't know why but he was intrigued, there had to be a reason as to why Junhong is always blabbing about her, no matter the topic it always ended up with him complaining or praising her.

"No," his heart sank, wait sank? yes a little part in him sank, he didn't know what he was hoping her answer should be but that feeling happened. "But I am the one who tells the girls which flowers to buy, I have a whole schedule for flowers." Hope, his spirits were raised now, 'that's funny' he thought, this is not how he was supposed to feel. "Oh we are here," she exclaimed, they had already reached the school building, "I'll see you later, bye sumbaenim." she bowed slightly and quickly made her way inside the school. Seunghyun had experienced a series of emotions which he hadn't felt in a while, but oddly enough he didn't dislike them.

***

Hayi quickly made her way to he closest washroom, her hands were sweaty and she was exhausted even though the walk to school was short and plain. She was mentally exhausted, She had somehow managed to talk to Seunghyun without stuttering and she replied to him nicely and smoothly, something which she would've never done if she hadn't had known a thing or two about him (courtesy of Junhong). She exited the washroom after fixing herself and made her way to her club room 'two to the left, from there straight ahead until you reach the hallway with the pale blue lockers and then turn right' she recited in her head, while she made the last turn towards the club room she bumped head on to a firm chest. "Weo-?" Hayi looked up to find Junhong, sweaty and panting, "Good morning." she said in a monotone voice and made her way around him, or at least tried to. Junhong took her by the arm, stopping her in her tracks.

"Help me." he said. "Why should I?" Hayi replied defiantly. "It was a statement not a question." and before she could retort Junhong pulled her along, taking her away from the soon-to-be busy hallway into a quieter part of the school.

***