o2

The Lost Heart

 

Chapter Two

 


 

"My favor? And why would I do that?" Junghong scoffed, Jimin stared at him in disbelief.

"Why would you help me? You haven't even heard as to what i was going to ask you!" She exclaimed.

"Well whatever it is that you have to say doesn't really matter to me, sooo bye!" He said and turned around on his heels, "Oh, and you guys shouldn't be acting like creeps around the window, people DO get scared." he said and walked off.

"YOU RUDE BOY! I'LL MAKE YOU AGREE EVEN IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO ON THIS PLANET!!!" Jimin screamed at his retreating back, but all he did was wave a hand in the air, not caring at all.

"Lets go Hayi, we dont want to be late." she said as she pulled the dumbfounded girl along the hallway.

Really now, what is going on. Hayi thought. Jimin is acting weird T-T lets just hope she doesn't make me do anything embarrassing.

 

***

 

The next day Jimin and Hayi began their plan to make Junhong agree, Jimin was the one getting fired up whereas Hayi just stood beside her, dumbfounded without a clue as to what they were making Junhong agree to. They literally stalked him, even if they were in the same class, Jimin just HAD to sit beside him. Junhong didn't seem to notice or care at that, so Jimin thought it was ok, Hayi on the other hand was creeped out, what if he doesn't agree? What if he tells them to get lost? So many things were going through Hayi's head she didn't even notice Jimin sneaking out of class.

"Hey, Lee?" Junhong tapped Hayi on the shoulder.

"Eh? Ah yes?" Hayi said turning around bewildered, Junhong never really talked to her before so it was a bit awkward.

"Do you know what's up with Jimin? She keeps asking questions about my hyung, does she like him or something?" He asked with a rather evil glint on his eyes.

"Errm something like that? More like she's doing it for a friend..." She said still a little bit uncomfortable.

"Well in case she still wants to know about him i won't do it for free." he stated.

"Huh? What do you mean for free?" She said, her eyes reflecting something other than confusion.

"Well you know... You guys can do stuff for me and in return I'll tell you stuff about hyung, how does that sound? Oh and i know you are also involved. I mean why else would you two look out the window towards the second year building?" He gave Hayi a look and then walked off.

Hayi being the girl who was too shy to approach her crush and who got happy by just looking at him thought Junhongs plan was amazing, 'I must go and tell Jimin' she thought, ''She'll definitely agree" and with that the simple clueless girl went off to find her friend.

 

***

 

"Nuh huh girl, its your crush, not mine so it's only fair that YOU do what he asks you to." Jimin said

"But, but, you said you were going to help me!" Hayi pouted.

"Well yes, but no way am I going to become Junhong's slave." Jimin stated, "And just a heads up but that guy is a monster when it comes to people obeying him, good luck darling~" Jimin said and left, Hayi stood there dumbfounded... Oh no she thought, what have i gotten myself into?

 

***

Authors Note:

Hello :) this is iBigBang, new "Author" of "The Lost Heart" the original author of this story, imsozelo, gave me permission to continue writing the story. I will try my best to follow the original plot the author wanted, but i will also be adding my own twists, I hope you don't mind.
Please continue to support this story, and the chapters to come will definitely be much, much longer than this one.
For now, Good Bye.

-iBigBang