School Again..

Mesmerized

Ji Young

Wow, did Ravi really save Hyuk from this guy just by saying a few words? Wow. He really must be tough... "My poor Hyuk." I said and hugged him close. He pouted at me and did aegyo. I hugged him even closer and he smiled from ear to ear.

"Yah!! He's not a child." Ken exlaimed. "He dosen't even act like this. He dosen't even do aegyo."

"Someone is jealous..." Ravi mumbled. My heart skipped a beat at the thought.

"Yah!!!" Hyuk and I both hit Ravi in the back of the head. "She's just my favorite noona. Is there something wrong with that?"

"Well, you're just a little close. That's all." I wrapped my arms around Hyuk.

"He's just a baby, why would he have those thoughts?"

"He's in higher classes than you."

"So!? He can still be smart."

"Maybe Ken is jealous but--"

"Yah, Im not jelous. Why would I be jelous!!!" Ken interrupted. "Ugh, what is this, pick on ken day?" Hyuk laughed.

"Yes it is." I relesed Hyuk and held his hand instead, I could see the anger in Ken's eyes as we strolled along, smiling.

"Where were you this morning?" Hyuk asked Ken to make him feel like he wasnt being left out.

"Oh, I was at Ji Young's house to pick up my earbuds."

"Well why did you take so long? It's not like you couldn't just go and come back."

"Well I kinda got distracted ok..."

"You left me all alone." Hyuk pouted. I hugged him again.

"How could you leave my Hyuk all alone?! And then he almost got hurt." I said.

Ken opened his mouth, but had nothing to say. "Well uhh..." we arrived at class and waved Hyuk goodbye. Ken cheered up instantly as we sat down and Mr. Wu started the class with a lecture on how we should be curtious to others and bla bla bla. We are in highschool, do we really need to hear this? I took out my notebook and began a new song. It was about a girl who didn't know she was in love by first sight, but forgot him and now he was spending his whole life searching for her. A note landed on my desk from behind me. I knew it was from Ken or Ravi. I opened it and from the neat handwriting, I knew it was Ravi's. We passed the note all through class untill the teacher saw.

R: You're different. I think we will be good friends.

J: I hope so =) since I'm new and don't know anyone but you guys.

R: Well I didn't think I would like you at first but pretended but then Ken convinced me. You know, he really likes you a lot.

J: Really? Things seem to go so fast here. Why would he already have feelings? We did have some fun but that was only this morning.

R: What?! You had fun and left me out!? Well, he says he already knows you well.

J: Yeah he seems to know me too well. Is he a stalker? 

R: NO! He's just wierd and knows things.

J: Ok ^^

R: Do you like him back?

And thats when Mr. Wu took the note. "Well, we shouldn't pass notes, either; they could be read out loud." He winked at me and put the note in his pocket. Maybe this teacher wasn't so bad after all, but I didn't get to answer. I got another note

R: Don't respond, but answer after class. Come to the roof if you like him.

For the rest of class, we wrote an essay on how kindness effects the community. "I know you don't want to do this dumb assignment, class. But I have to give it to you, and since you've worked so hard, I'll let you out early. But Ji Young, stay behind." The rest of the class oohed like I was in trouble. N made a snark comment and the class filed out and I was left behind. "Listen, I saw what you were writing earlier, and I was wondering if you wanted to join the music presentation of all the schools. The class who wins gets 10,000 dollars an the individuals that helped get 1,000. Are you up for it?" I shook my head. It was tempting, but my fright and lack of confidence held me back.

Ken

"Well, did you ask her?"

"She said she would come if she did."

Hyuk sighed. "I hope she comes. I really like noona."

"Me too." I said. I looked at the ground, waiting for her to come. I listened for footsteps on the inside of the door. We waited for ten muinuites until we heard somone crashing up the stairs. I started to get excited, when Leo burst through the door.

"I'm tired of this." Another person--Hongbin--burst out after him. They didn't see us, so we didn't move. He stopped at the edge of the roof with nowhere to go. I was afraid he was going to get beat up, but after Hongbin caught his breath, he stormed over to Leo. "You can't tell me it's not fair. It's just not ok. We let you in and then you want out, it's not fair." I had never seen him like this; he was actually showing emotion.

Leo

I had really gotten into their whole group because I knew Hongbins secret. I didnt understand what was so bad about it, so I said I was going to tell Hyuk, because I was wondering if he had the same problem. But Hongbin blew up and was all over me now. "Look, I wasn't actually going to do it. Do you think I would risk other people knowing what I did with you guys? That man is dead. Do you think I want people knowing that!!?"

"This kid. Aish." He pushed me down and stood over me, ready to punch me. And I heard a voice on my right say, "No, don't hurt hyung."  I looked over and saw the rest of my friends. Crap, they heard that. I was avoiding telling them that I accidentily killed a man... In starcraft. 

Ji Young 

I opend the door just in time to see Hongbin standing over Leo, who was being covered by Hyuk. Tears were rolling down his face. Ken looked over and had shock written all over his face.

-------------------

Bum bum bum ok ill reveal his secret soon and end the storry soon cuz no one likes it in like 3 chaps

and da heck with the turtle necks??

 

 

Omg turtlenecks are y. Don't bash on them. ;)

LAKFJBLKSJETKJ HIS SLEEVE IS UP. PUT IT DOWN. PUT IT DOWN, MAN. LABKJLSIETLBLSKNTLSDKJG