The Truck

Mesmerized

Ji young

I crossed the street to the music store to buy some new albums--I heard that Vixx recently released a new album called "Hyde". I was blasting EXO-K Two Moons and I felt like a total gangster walking down the street Roll like a buffalo!!! 

My mind started to wander to other things like my brother and how much he liked to read. Maybe I should pick up some books for her. But do I have time? I wondered. I still had biology homework to do.

I started to think about biology and the cute boy who sat behind me. it was strange the way he looked at me and if he saw me looking at him, he would look away quickly. He's cute, but I think he's a wierdo. I was deep into my thoughts.

I turned, thinking I heard my name as the song changed. I didnt notice the big silver truck racing toward me. 

Author

Ji young fell to the ground as the car hit her. The man driving got out of his truck, angry at his wife; she was fighting with him for not picking up the groceries and he didnt notice the girl. When he finally noticed, he didn't have time to stop. He hit his breaks, but the force of the truck was too much. He started panicking that there might be a law suit ahead of him, so he drove off in a hurry to get away from the site.

Hyuk

I stopped at the light. Ken was in the car and he was talking about the new girl that was in our bio class. He was really obsessed. Honestly, she was kind of cute, but I had my eye on someone completly different from her in every way.

"Yah," I said, not really listening. I hit my breaks as the next red light came up. I saw a girl walking across the street and realized it was the girl from class. I wondered if Ken saw. The window was rolled down and he said her name. As she turned to look, a truck came and flung her to the ground. I put the brake on and ran out of the car.

"What are you doing?!" Ken shouted at me. I raced to the girl's side and saw blood trickling down the side of her face--from the edge of . Ken raced forward.

"What the heck. Aish, that jerk who hit her drove away..." I said to Ken and blocked the girl from view so he wouldnt be alarmed at who it was. I called the ambulence.

Ken realized who the girl was and shoved me aside. He sat next to her, crying and causing a scene. Literally everone was watching--even the people who didn't get out of their cars. What's wrong with them, just leaving the girl here to suffer here and die alone? If they knew Ken, they would know how sensitive he is and stop judging him.

The police came and I calmly told them where I was. I saw a boy through some tinted windows looking shocked. His door flung open and I saw his perfect face glistening in the sun. Another boy from inside the car yelled, "Yah, what is your problem?" and closed the door.

I watched the other struggle as he tried to open the door again again with no luck. Finally, he gave up and the other boy released him. He made a run for it and exited the car. "Yah, you'll regret this when you have to walk home!" one yelled and the door slammed closed.

The boy calmly walked toward us. "Leo." Oh, it was our friend. "Who were those guys in the car?" I asked.

"Oh, no one." he said, smirking at me like he knew something I didnt.

The ambulence arrived and Leo helped the surgeons even though they said they didn't need any help on the girl. He insisted and they gave in because they were in such a hurry. Ken was arguing with a paramedic to let him ride with the girl. Surprisingly, the argument ended quickly with Ken winning, and for some reason, Leo rode, too--I was left alone in the middle of an empty intersecton.

I got in my car and drove home, not wanting to go to the hospital. It would allready be too crowded.. 

Ken 

Was she hurt? I saw blood, but nothing else. No marks; just blood coming from . She would make it through this. I knew it.

I had picked up her iPod on the way to the ambulence and shoved it in my pocket. The paramedc asked if she dropped anything, and for some reason, I said no.

I really had a hard time with Ji Young being hurt; I was really sad inside. I didnt know how long I could handle this sad thing. Leo, on the other hand, just stood there in silence.

We finally arrived at the hospital and the paramedics and Leo helped her into the room to take x-rays. I stood outside. I wonder if when she wakes up, she would think I'm a stalker. The doctors finally came out and said that she had some broken ribs and would be sleeping for a very long time, and they had to do the surgery after she woke up. They left and put her in a patients' room.

-------------------

guys I really cant think right now ugh ><

Don't worry. I still think y'all are y.

even though you don't exist T.T