Crazy Morning

Mesmerized

Ken

I searched everwhere for my earbuds--drawers, pockets, shelves, the portal called under my bed--where were they? How was I supposed to listen to my studies without them? I was going to be late meeting Hyuk. I was pulling a shirt out from under my bed when I came to the realization that I left them at Ji Young's house. I shoved everything back under my bed, grabbed my bag, walked down the stairs, and inhaled my rice and meat. My mom kept insisting that she give me a ride, but I kept on refusing her. "I need more exersise." I lied; I work out every day in hopes I will be fit enough to become an Idol.

I rode my bike to school. My family is too poor to afford a car for me, and I usually ride my bike to the bus stop, but today was different. I passed the bus stop with full speed. Just a few blocks down, I slid to a hault and dismounted my bike.

I walked up the multi-colored stone driveway, which ended at a ginormous four story house with a balcony. A fricken' balcony. Wow, Ji Young must be really rich. Isnt it supposed to be the other way around--the guy being rich?

I rang the doorbell and a small boy came to the door. He immediately closed it upon seeing me. "GO AWAY!!!" Ummmmm... I rang it again and he answered again. "Don't you understrand what 'go away' means?"

I made aegyo at him and he laughed then stuck out his tongue and asked what I wanted. "W-well is your sister home?"

"Ji Young, your boyfriend's here!" he shouted.

"What?!" My ears blushed. A girl in a school uniform and bunny slippers, rubbing her eyes in a yawn, came around the corner. She widened her eyes in surprise when she saw that it was me. "W-w-what do you want and how do you know where I live? You really are a stalker!?"

"Yah!! I'm not a stalker! I'm here for my earbuds and when we filled out those papers for the hosp--"

"You put my house! I told you to put yours!!!"

"Aish. Why did you tell me your address then?"

"I don't know I guess it was the pain killers I was full of." She ran off up the stairs in frustraition.

I walked into their house. It was beautifiul. There was a marble-top bar at the kitchen with swivel chairs that opened up to a living room.
There were tons of books on shelves and drawings hung up in frames. There was also a big, brown desk with a globe, a couch, and a chair surrounding a fireplace. I sat down on a chair in the kitchen. it smelled good--like someone was just making noodles. At that moment, two boys came down. I guessed they were Ji Young's brothers. The one that opened the door smiled at me.

        

Then he walked right by me to Ji Young's iPod which was sitting on the counter. He grabbed the earbuds and popped them in his ears. "Ji Young never lets me use her earbuds." he told me. The other, quiet-looking boy started talking to me. They were both so cute.

"So is Ji Young really your girlfriend?"

"No."

"Oh well do you like her because she really likes you alot."

"Really? No, I dont like her... I think I love her." Why did I tell him this? I didnt even have this thought yet. How could I tell anyone before I knew? And even her own brother; he was seven and bound to tell her. He pinkie-swore he wouldn't. "You want to know a secret?"

"Sure."

"Ji Young told me she wants to mar---"

"What are you guys talking about?" Ji Young asked as she approached, now wearing normal clothing with a bag at her side.

"Nothing."

"Du Ho, really? Ok I gues I'll trust you... maybe....." Du Ho smiled and swayed on his chair. He really warmed up to me quickly. Ji Young walked behind him and grabbed him, tickling his sides. Bae jumped on his legs and asked me for help. I held down his arms. He laughed so hard to the point were he could hardly breathe. Then I was attacked from behind by Bae. Ji Young grabbed me and held me down. We all started having a tickle fight. Wow, they are really warming up to me fast--even Ji Young and I are getting closer.

We were all laughing and I had to get enough air to tell them we would be late for school. When I finally did, the boys' hair was messed up and clothes were untidy. Ji Young and I fixed them up for school. We were acting like a family. I ran a comb through Bae's hair and the boys were finally ready. Ji Young was asking Bae for the earbuds. "But noonaaaa~" he whined. "All right..." he looked heart-broken when she handed them back to me. I just gave them to him and he hugged me. "Thank you, hyung."

"Noona, hyung we missed the bus." Du Ho said.

"Dang, looks like we'll have to walk." I said.

"Well, I can't drive, but I'm sure you can. I mean you are like 17, right?"

"Yeah, I can drive, but nobody's home here and you...." The garage opened, revealing three cars. "B-b-but your parents aren't even home. How.... Ok give me some keys."

 

The boys raced to the far left car as I caught the keys that Ji Young tossed to me. "So what schools am I going to? I imagine different because you guys are dressed so different."

"I go to the Seoul Art and Music School." Bae said and Du Ho said the Seoul Acadamy of Advanced Science.

"Wow, you guys are smart." I said as I buckled up and fixed the mirrors.

Hyuk

Where in the world was Ken? I was all alone since Ravi was working with his chemistry teacher and Leo was... who knows where. I sighed, feeling lonely. I pulled out a book and sat on the curb. I started reading when I heard a familiar voice behind me. "Hey, why are you here, punk?" My heart skipped a beat..... mostly because of fear..I was picked up by the collar of my shirt and pushed.

"Hey, he asked you a question. You answer it." N spat in my face.

"I'm sorry. I don't answer to bossy jerks like him." I could see the anger rise in Hongbin's eyes and adrenaline pushed through me. "And all you do is answer to him. Why can't you be your own person?" I said. There was nobody around to see this or help me out. I kicked N in the shin and he released me. "Ha!"

Hongbin stepped forward, even though we were about five feet away, and in two steps had me pushed up against a wall. "How dare you insult my friend." My heart's pace quickened even more.

"Yah, is he even your real friend? Do you even want to be like that?" I screamed, struggling to get free of his effortlessly strong hands on my shoulders.

"You jerk." he retorted calmly. He got closer to me. His body heat was too much. I struggled even more, fearing he might beat me up. "Just stop trying to escape. I've got you here for good. Now I told you to stay away. I know you know, but if you told anyone, you would be dead, so I dont think blackmail's an option anymore."

Ravi

I saw Ken pull up in a fairly nice car and I started making my way towards him when I heard Hyuk's voice. I hurried to the place I heard it. There was an open book bag on the ground. There was N, standing behind Hongbin, whose body was pressed up to Hyuk's and anger was in his eyes, yet he was calm. I knew by just a pinch he could knock Hyuk out. Those rumors were no lie, but man, I have abs and I trained too. In fact, with Hongbin when we were younger. I just didn't use my strength.

I raised my voice and told Hongbin to back off. He looked over and stepped back. Hyuk ran towards me with terrified eyes. I turned to help Hyuk gather his things and looked back, noticing N and Hongbin had vanished, probobly to look for that Minhyuk guy.

I got up and we turned the corner to see Ken and Ji Young talking. We all walked to our clases together.