Background

Mesmerized

Ji young

I was finally out of the hospital and on my way home listening to my iPod, when an unfamiliar song came on.... it sounded ... epic. I didn't remember downloading this song. In fact, I only used to have about 75 songs now I have 321 and a lot of them seemed newer. Must have been expensive. I'm worried; whoever did this has little money now. The chorus came--Every day I shock, shock!! I kinda liked it.

I arrived at a large, gray, stone house with a wide balcony and about four stories. It was huge. I walked up the long, paved driveway and searched for my key in my pockets. Dang, no luck. I shook the lock to see if anyone left the door open. "Bae, it's Ji Young!" I screamed and heard little feet pounding down the stairs and as they got closer, I watched my little brother Bae open a curtain to peer out. He looked like this:

He disappeared and the door was flung open.  He jumped on me in a big hug. I winced at the pain in my ribs, but hugged him back, ignoring it. He exploded in questions. "Where were you? What's wrong with you? Why do you smell funny? Why are you wearing different clothes? What did you do? What happened? How come you left us?"

"Whoa, let's slow down, there. Let's go get Du Ho first." He held my hand and pulled me along through the doorway, talking nonstop. There were papers strewn on the stairs. He dragged me into the vast living room, and sitting on a white couch was my other brother. He didn't notice me; he was talking to Bae about when I would be home with a worried expression.

"Yah. I'm home." I said. He looked up with a look filled with joy but it vanished fast and he just looked at me like a parent would.

 

"Where were you? We were hungry!"

"I was in the hospital, you twerp. I was hit by a car."

"Well you could have called."

"Well I left my phone at home. I've only been gone for four days. Its not like it hasn't happened before."

My brothers and I had been living by ourselves for along time. It used to be the six of us, but after Bae was born, our mother passed away in a plane crash on her way to Japan for our older brother's soccer tournament. I was at school--I remember because I had been pulled out of class for some reason I dont remember. After a while, when almost everone was gone, the principal came to me and told me about my mom. I had so many questions--like how was my brother coming back, what were we going to do about school--but I couldn't voice any of it; I was too shocked.

After that, my dad... changed... and he went away. That next week, we were sent to live with our grandmother for one year, but she passed of old age and we have been living on our own for almost four years now, in a house our grandmother left us, with the money our parents left . I guess I'm the only one who really knew our parents well. Bae barely knew our grandmothe--he was only one when she died, so I dont think he remembers. That is why he is able to live like a normal five year old, but Du-ho was three and can remember everything that happened, so he is more mature around others... but at home his true self comes out.

"Gosh, did you guys dress yourselves?" I said as I tackled them. They both giggled as I tickled them. We were playing like this and the time passed quickly. When I checked, I noticed it was almost 10. "Whoa." I said and got up to put them to bed. Even though we have so many rooms, we all sleep in rooms right next to eachother no matter what. I put Du Ho in the top bunk of their bed and Bae in the bottom and said good night.

I went to the kitchen to eat something and looked in the fruit bowl. Only one apple left. "Yah Bae, that fruit ." There was little of anything else. Wow, these boys really ate while I was gone. You'd think it would have been a year. I grabbed the apple and walked to the balcony.

I sat on the hammock, looking up at the sky, thinking about all the things that had happened over a long time. I came back to school after a long time and saw some kids making fun of a picture of Ken, who I defended, but he got mad at me and accused me of stalking him. Then I was hit by a car and Ken was there to help again. When I had to fill out the paper work, he helped me with that. He even helped me when It asked for a parent signature and signed his parents names. I was surprised the hospital didn't ask any questions. Of course, I've never been to a hospital, and neither has any of my family, so I don't see why they would have me on record.

I thought about how Ken had been there to help me with everything and how kind he was, and not to mention cute and also funny. Maybe I had feelings for him, but I was also battling my feels for N, the cute, funny boy or the misterious guy with perfect complexion. My eyelids grew heavy and I drifted to sleep.

----------------------------------

SO ya just some background on Ji Young trying to write more but I got bad writers block so ya and im leaving for a few days but ill update as soon as I can. Lurv y'alls, subscribe!!!

 

Muh! And remember to love us, too. T.T

I love you all... y bears. ;D