Picture

Mesmerized

Ji Young

When I walked into class, everyone was gathered around a boy's desk. I think his name was ... Hongbin or something. Even though he's very handsome, what a prick. I wonder why girls always fall for this kind of guy. But I was curious as to what they were doing, so I made my way to the center of all the people. I saw the pictures of a boy soaking wet with tears and another jumping in the water. Why are they laughing at that? They have no sense of humor. I picked up the picture and started walking away, but the most popular boy grabbed my wrist.

"YAH!!! What are you doing?"

I struggled to get away, but his grip only tightened. "Why would you show these? It's not respectful and you don't even know them well enough to show them!!"

"Neither do you!" he yelled in my face.

"Well how would you like it if someone got a picture of you putting all of your makeup on?"

"I don't wear makeup!"

"Calm down, N." Hongbin said, his grip tightening on my wrist.

"I can see it on your eyes and skin how else would you and hongbin have perfect complexion!?" I blushed, realizing what I had just said. He loosened his grip.

"So you think I am handsome?"

"ANIYO! I never said that!"

He laughed and released my wrist. Aish ert, I whispered under my breath. The whole class stared as I made my way to my seat. At least I had the picture, right?

The weird boy from yesterday walked in. He looked really tired... maybe he should have borrowed some of N's and Hongbin's makeup. I giggled at the thought. He sat down in the seat behind me, next to the boy named Ravi. I tried to look busy knowing everyone was staring at me for making such a big scene. I took the picture I had crumpled up in my pocket and placed it on the desk. I looked at the faces for a moment and realized that they were the ones sitting behind me. I took a sharp intake of breath and another was heard from behind me. I crumpled up the paper fast before anyone saw it and threw it away.

I hurried back to my seat as Mr. Hung started to speak about Life and Natural selection. I took out notes and started doodling some song lyrics down just for fun. But then... 

N

So the girl thinks I'm handsome. Interesting... she's not so bad herself. She looks unlike most girls I have met in my life. Maybe I could use my charm to get her to like me. But I don't think I need to; she seems to like me already. Or am I being to arrogant? Nah, not me. I'm never arrogant. Maybe I should pay attention to Mr. Hung. I'm doing so well in the first place.

Ken

"Aish, this girl! What is she doing? She was stuck in my head all day and now she has a picture of me from last night. What is up with that? Is she stalking me?" I wispered to Ravi what I felt and all he did was smirk and reply with arrows. He obviously didn't believe me. Aish, I wispered under my breath. The bell rang for break and I followed the girl out of class. She walked all the way to the roof and I followed. Once we arrived, I revealed myself. "Why did you have that picture?"

She jumped back and didn't reply, so I asked again. She still didn't say anything. I stepped closer and she looked like she was going to run. My face became serious and I asked why she was stalking me. She didn't say anything still. I let it go and sat down. Aish, this girl. 

Ji Young

He didn't seem like that kind of guy.. he seemed cute and quiet, not serious and mean. He sat down on a bench across from the edge I was standing at, looking stressed. I decided to tell him. I sat beside him on the bench and said, "Ken," in a soft voice.

"Why do you stalk me?" he said in a calmer voice. I started to get angry. I was trying to be nice to him and not hurt his feelings.

"You're the one who followed me up here." I said, getting more mad by the second.

"Well that's 'cause I had to ask you why you had a picture of me."

I swallowed and told him it was none of his business. I stormed off the rooftop, wanting to get out of the situation. I went back to class and finished the day avoiding eye contact with him. Even when we had to pass papers back; I would just hand them to Ravi. He was so charming. He smiled and took the papers. "Here." he said and handed Ken his paper, too. I decided to tell him after class. I felt bad knowing kids were bullying him behind his back and not telling him.

Ken

I was so angry. Can't she see I like her after just one day after meeting her? Why do I like her? And now she won't talk to me.

"I just uhh..."  She aproached me as the bell rang. We were still in class. "Listen, Ken oppa..."

Did she just say Oppa???? 

She Continued and explained about the picture. I was happy yet disappointed that she wasn't stalking me, but furious at those jerks. One of them probably pushed me. It made me so mad, but I  just smiled like a child... She called me oppa... why did I think this was such a big deal?

__________________________

SO YA I UPDATED SORRY THE FIRST CHAPTERS KINDA BLOW BUT I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT BETTER I PROMISE ;) ANYWAYS SUBSCRIBE AND ALL THAT IF YOU LIKED IT AND I HOPE YOU DID!!!! 

Oh and you're all super y. :)