second meeting.........(Nickhun)

Noona, I Love You

~Nickhun POV~

Become an idol was not as easy as I had imagined. I had to face a busy schedule without a break, bear the pain of wounds that always increasing, receiving love from the fans that sometimes too much, and even had to accept the scolding from the merciless antifans

'Always smiling even though in the hardest time', it is a motto for people who live in the world of entertainment. But, an idol is still a human. There are times when we could no longer smile.

Although people called us 'beast idol', sometimes we also want to cry. Want to take a break and remove all the pain that we  always bear.

And that's why I'm here now.

Alone, sat on a bus that even I do not know where it’ll go. I just randomly chose this bus and ride it without thinking anything.  I don’t know where I will go, and I also don’t want to know. One thing that I want now is calming myself by surrounding the city like this.  I don’t know if this way will successfully calming my heart but at least it is still better than have to dance without any break.

I sighed and leaned my head into the window. Whether my decision to become an idol in korea is correct? Is it truly my way? That question always haunts me and I never got the answer.

Suddenly the bus stopped at a bus stop, making me woke up from my trance. Quickly I put on a cap and glasses that just I held before. Actually I already wear a black wig as a disguise, but I think it was not enough to covered me.

The bus that originally just have one passengger-me- before, now have been filled by the other passenger. I saw a woman standing confused, looks like she was looking for an empty seat. Then,she looked at me, specifically to the an empty seat beside me.  At first she looked uncertain, she seemed hesitated because she saw my bag that I placed in that chair. I quickly took the bag and then allowing her to sit in that seat without any word, with my body gestures exactly.

She smiled happily and quickly walking toward me. When she sat down beside me, I heard her says "Thank you". I smiled slightly without looking at her. I still have to be careful to not get caught by the other.

Then the bus back to move slowly. I leaned my head back, focusing my thoughts again.

When  I'm busily fighting with my thoughts, I heard someone muttered . I turned my head, and found the woman before was muttering something, seems the lyrics from a song.

She didn’trealize that I was staring at her,  because she was busy listening  a song from her ipod. Sometimes I heard she sang a piece of lyrics from that songs. I smiled quietly and kept staring at her.

I don’t know why but somehow I felt like I ever seen this woman. Whether she's one of my fans? Or is she an actress? Or she is also a singer? I shook my head, trying to remember more.

Long hair, tall body, the face that-I have to admit it- looks very beautiful and bunny eyes. That bunny eyes reminds me bout something. I sure I ever meet this woman.

I crinkled my brows, and suddenly I startled.

She was that girl!

She was the girl I met in SM Entertaiment!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do not know since when I turn into a stalker. All I remember just if  I immediately began to follow her as she stepped off from the bus. My body move itself without I realizing.

I don’t know why I always be an odd people when she’s around.

When the first meeting, I became a clown that embarrass myself in front of this woman. 

And now? At the second meeting,  I turned into a stalker that had followed her for a half day!Whether I went crazy because my chaotic life?

But honestly, I feel fortunate to have followed this woman.

This woman is really interesting! She always successfully make me laugh with her strange behavior without her knowing it.  She always greeted all people around her, always ask the children who greeted her to play, always grumbled when he saw something , and he even also greeted all plants he saw! How could there’s someone as weird as her in this world?

I covered my mouth, trying to hold a laugh that was about to explode. I squatted down while touching my stomach. My stomach began to hurt itself because held this laughter to long.

Suddenly I felt someone patted me. I lifted my head, and startled. That woman was already stood in front of me and looked at me with anger. “Yah! Why did you following me?”, she said annoyed

I didn’t answer anything and instead lower my head, makes sure if she’ll never noticing me. I heard her snorted, then suddenly her hands were already pulling my glasses. I move back reflexly.

Honestly, I don’t think that my actions could make her lose his balance and make her fell. “Auww!”, she groaning when she fell down.

At first, I looked at her blankly when suddenly I gasped and quickly bent down to look at her condition. “Are you okay?”, I asked,worried.

She didn’t answer and instead looked at me seriously, “I know you”, she said. And a second later, she was already pulling my hat and make my wig fell off with my hat. I frozen.

For a while, she stopped.  

Then suddenly she stood up and started shouting at me, “I was right! You are Nic-------“, before she could finished her sentences, she fell again.

I quickly stood up and held her from falling to the ground. She hold my hand, while her body that now already  in my arms. I just wanted to ask about her condition while later I heard she cursed, “Damn! My foot was sprained!”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Are you sure you’re okay?”, I asked her again when give her foot a little massage.

She nodded, “Now, please take me to SM’s building. I already late for 5 minutes from the practice time”

I looked at her in disbelief. How could she more concerned about her practising than his own feet? “Yah! Don’t you know about your own condition? How could you practice with in this condition?”

“Don’t have to talk much. The girls would be waiting me”

“I don’t care!”

She rolled her eyes then looked at me annoyed. Seemed to say if these are all my fault. “Whatever. I can walk alone”, she said while trying to walk. But she failed. She’s began to fell again when I quickly held her waist.

I rolled my eyes then looked at her seriously, “This time, I give up”, I said then a second later I already picked her up with a princess style, “Because I ever embarrass myself in front of you before, this time, let me show you my cool side”, I said again while began to run, still with her in my arm.

“YAAAH!!  STOP IT!!!”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I entered the bus slowly, then chose to sit in the corner.

Like before, I leaned my head into the window.

A smile perfectly printed in my face.  I still remember that momment.

When I carrying her like a princess, when I looked at her blushed face, when I heard her pouting.

I never thought if I can carrying her from the place That I even don’t know where to the SM’s building. That I remember just the sense of excitement whenever I heard her cursed, and looked at her blushed face. If I was turned into a lunatic?

I grinned, remembering her expression. When She told me if she must went to practicing. She reminded me of someone.  A  fool guys  who  was determined to become an idol. And also a fool guys who want to give up from his dream. She reminded me of my old self.

I chuckled. It seems I already have the answer I was looking for. Yeah, thanks to her. Well, in return I will be her first fans when she debuted later.

Wait.

I forgot to ask her name again.


Khuntoria chapter....I update it faster than I thought!

nyehehe... :DDD

this one is for you who always waiting for khuntoria XD

I hope it'll satisfied you (-.-')

and I'll take a break for a week because my error computer :((

thank you for still read this story! :D