No more......(ChangKyuToria)

Noona, I Love You

~Changmin POV~

"Finally, we're arrive"

I got out of the car with the high spirit and immediately ran towards a big building that I missed so much. "Seoul!! I'm back!!", I yelled.

I know, my screams make all people around in the place turned and stared at me with a strange look. But, I don't care. I really miss this place. Although everyone around me will think if I turned into a crazy man. I don't care.

I laughed a little and getting ready to scream again when I felt someone hit my head lightly. I turned and pouting, "Hyung, It was hurt!"

Yunho hyung give me his annoy face and answered, "watch your behavior!".

I rolled my eyes then stuck my tounge, "I don't care!", I said while ran toward the building, ignoring Yunho hyung's yelled. "Yah! Changmin-ah!!!"

I can heard a loud laughter from my back and I know it must Jaejoong hyung, because after that I heard Yunho hyung protest to him. I smile. I was lucky to be a member from an interesting group like this.

I kept running and ignore the noisy voice from them. When I enter the building, I walked as usual and act like nothing happend. Sometimes, I greet the staff and bowed at them.

"Changmin-ah", someone called me. I stopped walking and looked at that people. A big smile appeared in my face. "Kyuhyun-ah!"

Kyuhyun smiled and walked toward me. "I thought you were already dead in Japan", He said jokingly. I rolled my eyes and pouting, "Yah! It's that all that you wanna say to your best friend who just go home after went overseas by 3 month?"

Kyuhyun laughed and put his hand in my shoulder, "Just kidding", He said, still laughed, "Welcome back!"

I punched his shoulder lightly and smiled, "I'm back"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Heh? Where is she?", I asked while look around. Usually she's always been around here at this hour. Why now she's not here when I really miss her very much?

Kyuhyun not answered and keep walking, ignoring my curious stare. He walked into a place that seems so familiar to me. I gasped.

That place is the special training room for the group who will doing a come back or...debout. I chuckled.

how could I forget? "Kyuhyun-ah", I called. Kyuhyun turned at me and smilling, "You really an idiot, huh? How could you forget something important like this?", he answer, make me give him a apologize smiled.

"Make sure to killed me if thing like this happend again", I said. Kyuhyun chuckled, "Leave it to me"

Then, we peered into that room through a small window. After ensuring that none of them are aware of the presence of two people like us, we started to stared at five women who were dancing energeticly.

I smiled when I noticed her among all of them. Finally, I can see you again.

"Changmin-ah, you don't want to meet her?", suddenly Kyuhyun asked. I shook my head, "I don't want to disturb them. This is the important moment for them", I said while turning away from that place.

Don't need too much hurry. I'll meet her later.

I smiled a little and reached for the phone in my pocket. I quickly type a message.

To : Best Qian

I'm Back ^^

I smiled when I saw the message was sent. Did you miss me qian?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kyuhyun POV~

I stared at Changmin's back then turned back to peek again into that room. Sometimes I can't understand the mindset of Changmin. How could he being so cold like that?

I looked at the long haired girl who dance at the middle and a smile appeared in my face. Your dream finally comes true, Qian! I watched them for a last time and turning away from that place. 

I walked and found Changmin's back from a far. Looked like He had a small chit chat with the staff. I sighed.

I don't know why but sometimes when I see Changmin I feel annoyed. I was irritated.

Especially when I saw he was with Qian, I feel upset. Somehow I'm sure, they both have 'something'. They were hiding something. And I know, they never let someone know that. Even if the someone was me.

I sighed again. I feel worse, How can I tought like that? He was my bestfriend.

I'm sure. He would never betray me.


~Changmin POV~

I climbed the stairs slowly then opened the door at the end. I took a fresh breath. "I really miss this place", I whispered.

I walked around this place and then suddenly stopped, I heard the sound of people climbing the stair quickly. I smiled amused. That must be her!

The door in the corner opened and then I saw her standing there, staring at me with disbelief  and a smile appeared in her face. I chuckled. She's not change at all.

"Changmin-ah", she called me with her soft voice. I smiled and spread my hands, "I don't mind if you want to ran and hugged me", I said jokingly.

Her eyes getting wider and she walked over me. "I miss you so much", I heard her wisphered. I laughed, "Didn't I say before? I don't mind if you wanna hugged me now!"

She pushed me softly then her face getting down. I stared at her, lifted her face to looked back at me. Then I saw it. The tears that already fell from her eyes. I sighed.

"I'm sorry, it must be hard for you lately", I said, hugged her softly and patted her shoulder. "Now I'm already here. Take out the tears that you hold for 3 month. I'll listen to everything"

I know, I shouldn't do this. I must not let her cry to me again, I shouldn't let her leaned again to me.

Because every time she did it, I also had to hold my heartbeat,  and hold my feelings to do more than this. I can't do more. I can't asked more. I just can be a people who are always there for her when her tears began to fell. I'm her guard, that's enough.

I took a long breath when I feel the tears started to make my clothes wet. "It was to difficult  to beared it all, right?", I said the holding her hand tightly. "It's okay. I am, your bestfriend ,ready to listen all your sadness and ready to hold all your tears"

"You..unreasonable. How can you hold a tears?", I heard she muttered while pushed me softly.

Quickly she wiped her tears, then lifted her face to looked me. Her angel smile appears. I'm sure no one would realize that she had been crying before.

I chuckled then rubbed his head gently, "Is it over?", I asked. She nodded, "Thank you"

I starched my head and stared her annoy, "it's that all you wanna tell to  your friend who just returned from overseas?".

She laughed hardly, "I'm not finished", she said. "Thank you and......Welcome Back"

I laughed, "Your words are exactly same with Kyuhyun's".

"Of course!", She paused and smiled again, "We're your bestfriend afterall"

I frozen. One word. Just one word from her. And I know, something has broken in my heart.

I smiled bitterly, "Yeah, I'm Your BESTFRIEND"

Changmin, You must stop hoping.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"noona, can't you see me as a man?" - Onew

"hyung, sorry, but to me there was only her" - Minho

Next Chapter........................... :D


Woaaahh....Changkyutoria! XDD

I make this for changkyutoria lover. But sorry, I just make a little fot Kyuhyun POV (-.-")

what do you think bout this chapter? please tell me....

I hope this one getting better from before..!

Thank you for still reading this story and also thank you for ur comment :DD <333