My first immature love.......(onew)

Noona, I Love You

I don't need love.

For me love only will make everything worse. It will be a disruption for  my dream.

For me love is useless


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Noona neomu yeppeo~~", the song continues hum softly from my ipod. I sing along with it. My body moves to the rhythm, try to remember the moves that already Taemin taught me before.

"Hemmmm..", I muttering. The moves is not to difficult, but to make it perfectly fit with the rhythm, it's not that easy as I thought before. 

I patted my cheek softly, trying to focusing myself. Jinki, don't give up!

This is your dream, right? To be an idol, to be a singer. Don't give up!

"Hyung", someone patted me softly. I turned and found Minho who stared at me in confuse.

"Oh, Minho-ah. What's wrong?", I said

Minho looked strangely, "Actually, I was the one who must say it, Hyung", He reply

I grinned and give him my innocent face. "So, Minho-ah. The actress not already come?"

Minho shook his head. "I don't know. The staff are busy preparing. No one answered when I asked them"

I look annoyed. What the hell? Yeah, I know we just a newcomers who want to make our first debut. But, shouldn't they respect us even just for a little? It was relly pissed me.

I sighed desperately, "Minho-ah, tell me if they're done and the actress have come", I said, make Minho give me another his confused stare. "Hyung, what you want to do?"

I grinned, "I want to sl----",before I can finished my senteces I heard PD-nim called us.

We turned at that middle aged man and found a beautiful girl already standing beside him. Is she the actress?

"Oh? Vic-noona?", Minho said, his eyes went wide as he try to looked at that girls. "It's really her?", he said again, in unbelivieble tone.

I looked at him curiosty, "You know her?", I asked. Minho doesn't say anything, but I know. His expression was already told me.

I stared at that girl. Beautiful, it was the first thought that appeared in my head. Yeah, of course. SM entertaiment is the agency company that have many beautiful girls as their actress, or their idol, or even their trainee. It's not a suprising fact.

I looked aroud and yelled, "Ya, Jonghyun-ah, Kibum-ah, come here! Taemin-ah, stop playing with that doll! come here!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Annyeong haseyo, Victoria imnida", she said while bowed at us. We bowed to her to. I secretly looked at her while Minho suddenly said, "I don't know if Noona who will staring in our MV debut".

The woman, who said her name was Victoria before, laughed. "Surprise!!", she said brightly and smilling up. Minho chuckled, "Yeah, you were success to suprised me", he said while hold his laughter.

"I think you already know each other right?", the PD-nim said annoyed, "So, Can we start filming now?"

"Ne....!", we answer in unison


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ya! Minho-ssi!! Hold her hand more properly! Don't act too tense!"

"Taemin-ssi! Don't walk too fast, act like you want to seduce her!!"

"But I never seduced girl before!"

"Just acted like that! Jonghyun-ssi, Kibum-ssi! watch out your expression!!"

2 hour..it alreday take 2 hour, but looked like it still not finish yet.

"Right, Jinki-ssi! Good! Keep that expression while still stare at Victoria-ssi!!", the PD-nim kept yelled and yelled. I sighed. It was truly hard. We already take 2 hours only for a 4 minute Video?

"Oke! Good job everyone!!!", finally the PD- nim said after we retake some part. I took a deep breath. Finally!

"Right, we'll take a break now! When 8P.M we'll take the dance part. Understand?"

"Neeee!!!"

I walked away, and looking for my other member. I saw Minho ad Kibum having a chit chat with Victoria noona while Jonghyun and Taemin busy playing with the doll that Taemin found before. I grinned, it's my freetime.

I walked and take a coffe instant while sometimes greeted at the other staff who also busy preparing. I sat on the bench, and sipping my coffe.

"Hey", someone patted me. I turned and found Victoria noona stand behind me. "What are you doing here alone?"

I don't answer, and instead show a cup of coffe in my hands. Victoria noona nodded. "We have same mind", she said while show her cup. I glanced at her, and can't help but smilling because of her childish thought.

"Can I sit beside you?"

I nodded then move a bit, "Of course"

She smiled and then quickly sat down next to me. For a few moments we were just silent, until I asked "where Kibum and Minho?"

She pointed at one place, "They are there". I followed her, and looked at that place. Then I saw, Minho and Kibum were actually played with Taemin's doll. I chuckled

"you're not join them?", suddenly Victoria noona asked, make a loud laughter from me.

"No, I'm not", I said while shook my head, "I'm not that childish. I'm not a kid anymore"

"Really?", Victoria noona asked strangely

"Yeah"

She looked at me seriously. Her bunny eyes getting wider and wider.

"But why to me you still looks like a kid?"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung, stay away from her! She was mine!"

I look at Minho confused. What's wrong with this kid?

"Yah! What do you mean?"

Minho rolled his eyes and looked at me annoy," I saw it all"

"Yah! I really don't get what you mean!", I yelled back at him.

Minho doesn't answer anything and walk away ignoring my question. "Just stay away from her!", I heard he whispered.

I looked at Kibum, "Yah, Kibum-ah! Actually what's wrong with him?"

Kibum shrugged, "I don't know", he said, "I think it's better for me to cook before the another war happend". Then he walked to the kitchen when suddenly he turned and glance at me.

"Hyung", He called, "Sometimes I think you were really an insensitive person and I was right"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~flasback~

"You think I'm still a kid?", Jinki asked. Victoria nodded and sipping her coffe calmly.

"how could you think like that?"

for a moment Victoria glaced at him and give him a brightly smile, "I don't know"

Jinki looked her unbelieving while Victoria looked him innocently. Their stared fixed and then they were laughed together. "Hahahahaha!!"

"This is my first time saw an adult who looks exactly like a kid", Jinki said while tried to hold his laughed.

"It was my pleasure", Victoria answered jokingly and make Jinki laughed more.

"it was been a while from the last ime I laughed like this"

"It was not bad right? Sometimes being a kid was more fun than being an adult", Victoria said while punched Jinki's hand lightly.

"so don't act like an adult if actually you're just an immature kid. I don' t like it!", she mumbled and took Jinki's cup. "just enjoyed your youth", She continued and weared the cup.

Victoria stood up and walked away, "Yah!", suddenly she turned and looked at jinki with confused stare. "Why I said that all to you? whether we were already very close?"

Jinki shrugged, "I don't know. It was Noona who suddenly talked to me first"

"It's strange", Victoria pounting then smilling, "maybe it was a sign!"

"Sign?"

"Yeah, a sign if we'll become good friend in future!", her aswered sweetly while wink at him.

"You really a childish one, Noona!", jinki said that make Victoria stuck her tounge

 

From a far, someone looked at the annoyed then took a deep breath.

"Minho-ah, what's wrong?", Kibum asked when he heard Minho sighed for the second time. Minho wasn't answered and still looked at the place where Victoria and Jinki busily joking around. Kibum followed his and fixed at that place.

at first, Kibum just stare at them confused and looked back at Minho. suddenly he gasped, "Minho-ah....don't say if you....".

Minho don't react anything and still look toward the place. Kibum sighed, "I think I was right"

~end of flashback~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at Kibum confused.

Kibum rolled his eyes and walked back toward the kitchen. What actually happened? Why do Minho angry with me? What have I done?

I frozen for a moment when suddenly a thought appeared in  my mind. I gasped

"Don't say.......", I slapped my faced," You're really an idiot, Jinki!", I yelled myself

Minho were fell in love with Victoria noona. Isn't it obvious?

"I was really an idiot"

I leaned my head into the wall, and sighed.

'Why suddenly my heart ache?'


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sometimes I think both of you are hiding something from me" - Kyuhyun

"It was so difficult to beared it all, right?" - Changmin

 

Next Chapter ..............Compilation KyuChangToria!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My exam was over!! :D

Finally I can update this chapter!! ^^

what do you think bout this chapter?

Is it a bit strange? or bored?or it had many typo? ><

I'm sorry, I was stucked for a moment when I write this chapter! DX

oh, I want to say thank you for you all who comment and subscribing me! *sob sob*

thank you all! it means a lot for me.  I love you <333