First promise.............(Changmin)

Noona, I Love You

I don't know if today was my bad day or not.

I only remember if I came too fast than my practicing time and finally decided to spend my time at my secret place that I was found in my trainee days.

Yes, my secret place. The west rooftop garden that people rarely visit. Even the hyungs and my bestfriend didn't know about this place. This is only my secret place and no one will ever know about this place. That's what I thought before.

But now? I found someone else besides me was standing quietly in the middle of that park. I sighed and stare at that person. A long-haired woman kept walking around as if not realizing that I was kept stared at her since 5 minute ago. Or she really didn't realize it?

I sighed again and about to go from that place when suddenly I heard a loud voice from my back. I turned and get shocked. That woman fell to the ground!

I immediately ran towards her but then stopped because I heard a sob from her. She cried!

I can only look at her, unable to do anything. I really can not understand this girl! Actually, what's wrong with this girl? She had taken my secret place before and now, she's even confused me.

I scratched my head, and walked over to her. Slowly I heard her whisper in a strange language. Maybe Chinese?

I looked down at her, "Hey", I called her.

She lifted her face and looked at me with her swollen eyes. For a moment, she just looked me blankly but then she gasped. Oh, Looks like She finally realized my exitence.

I was just about to ask her again when She suddenly stood up and pushed me, make me fall into the ground.

"Hey!!", I yelled at her annoy, but she already running from that place.

I pouting and kept stare annoy at her back.

Strange girl!

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fall in love?! You? Don't kidding me!", I yelled at the man who sat in frot of me. That man looked me with his annoyed stare then give me a hard kick. "Yah! Lower your tone!", He said

I mumbling, then rubbed my leg who getting kicked by him. "It's hurt"

He ignored me, and busily sipping his hot coffe that he ordered before.

I glanced at him, then asked, " So, who's that unlucky girl? Am I know her?"

He shook his head. "I don't know"

"Ya, Kyuhyun-ah c'mon! Don't make me curious!", I muttered.

Kyuhyun just give his naughty smile and stuck his tounge out.

"Yah!", I yelled. Why there's so many annoying people arround me?

"Hehe, just wait patiently. I swear you'll meet her soon"

"What do you mean?"

"Just be a good children and wait patiently, Changmin-ah!", he told me. I rolled my eyes and looking outside.

From this place the west rooftop looks very clearly. I sighed, the incident at this morning was still clearly recorded at my head.

Who's that girl? Why she's crying? That questions continued haunt me all day. I can't even forget it.

"Changmin-ah", suddenly Kyuhyun called me.

I lifted my head at looked at him. "What's wrong?"

"That's her", he said while pointed at somewhere. I followed it, and then my eyes fixed on a long-haired girl. Wait, somehow I feel like I ever meet with that girl. it's Strange.

"Kyuhyun-ah. That one? The long haired girl", I asked again. He nodded.

I watched that girl again and again. Yeah, I ever meet her before! But when?

That girl went inside this cafe and still doesn't notice if she's being watched by two of us. When she turned her body, our stare fixed. I gasped.

She's that strange girl!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am truly sorry for what happened this morning", She said while bowed at me. I straching my head and bow akwardly at her too. "It's okay. It was actually my fault too", I said.

She smiled brightly and bowed again. "thank you for your understanding, sunbaenim", she said politely.

"Hey, don't act like that. That was to formal for me", I mumbling.

She just smiled, "Hey, at least I should be formal to my sunbaenim, right?", she said

"You're a trainee?", I asked.

"Yes", she reply, "Kyuhyun-ah doesn't tell you?"

Kyuhyun-ah? Was she already so close with Kyuhyun?

"How could he tell me if you just suddenly pulled me away from that place?", I said. Yeah, I even still remember Kyuhyun's startled face. I'm sure, after this he will force me to explain what really happened beetwen me and this girl.

"Oh, you're right", says her, "Sorry"

I rolled my eyes and stare at herc annoy "How many 'sorry' do you want to say actually?"

She's not answer. I sighed, "So, you pulled me into this place just to say 'sorry'?"

She shook her head. "There's another thing I want to say"

"Split it out"

She stared at me seriously, then walked over to me. "I want you to promise something", She said

"Promise?"

"Promise me you'll never tell what you saw this morning to anyone. Even to Kyuhyun too."

I laughed, "Yah, you want to beg or threaten me?"

"Both of that"

"If I say I don't want to do it?"

"I'll make you do it anyhow "

I laughed more loudly. This girl truely interesting! "Okay, I agree. I'll never told someone bout that thing. But..."

"But?"

I looked at her seriously, "I want you promise something to me too", I said. She looked at me confused and it makes me want to more and more. "Will you?", I said again.

stiil, with confused stare she nodded. "I agree", she said.

I smile satisfied then took a deep breath, "So, from now, I want you promise me if you will called me whenever you feel like crying as before",

"BU....."before she could finish her sentence I covered with my hand, "I'm not finished", I said

"You know? The place before actually was my secret place from my trainee period. It was mine! But you, without my permission entered that place! It makes me feel really annoyed!!", I paused and took another long breath,

"I don't want you to enter that place without my permission again. So, if you feel like want to crying and want to remove it all at that place, call me. We'll come together", She still stare at me confused. I ignored her stared and keeply talked.

"Many people said if I was a good listener. They even said if Sometimes I can even wiser than other people. it's not a bad offer isn't it?", I continued then give her a big smile.

She's looking at me unbelievablely, then brushed my hand that still covering . "You really an unreasonable people!", She said then chulkled. "I can't believe it...Ha..ha..ha..ha!!", she laughed hardly.

"So? Are you agree with this agreement?", I asked her.

She stop laughed, and stared me with her bunny eyes again then she nodded

 "I agree"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Noona, you're really pretty" - Onew

Next chaper............................. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh...

finally I can update changtoria chapter!! XDDD

Thank you all for your support and your comment! It means a lot to me!! TT..TT

and sorry for you who have waited for this chapter. This chapter may not will make satisfied. I'm sorry

I still have bad grammar, it makes me can't express this story better. I'm so sorry.

I'll try to improve my English, so I can makes a nice story for next chapter!!! Thank you!! <33