From a Boy into a Man.......(Onew + Minho)

Noona, I Love You

~Onew POV~

"Jinki-ah, This is your schedule for this month. Don't forget to tell the other!", said Jinyoung hyung while giving a piece of paper to me. I received the paper with a frown, amazed. What kind of schedule is this? from the begining until the end of the month there is no single day is free!

"Jinki-ah", Jinyoung hyung called me again. I lifted my head and look back at him, "Ne, Hyung?"

"After this I will attend the meeting. If you want to go home first, it's okay"

"I know, Hyung. Don't worry", I said.

Jinyoung hyung smiled and patted my shoulder softly. "Okeh, I'll go now", he said and turning around. I smiled and bowed at him. Hmm ... so what should I do now?

 

Simak
Baca secara fonetik
Go home? No, no. If I go home now, I'm really sure if Kibum will greeted me with a broom and mop in his hand. He will forced me to go clean up the dorms a full day. It is the last thing that I wanted to do today

Walk around the town? No, no. I didn't bring anything to disguises my self. Walking around the town without the thing that can disguises me, it's the same as like throwing myself into the lion's den.

Ah, or I'd better to meet that girl? Yeah, right. It'll better for me to meet Vic-noona. At least it's still better than holding a broom and mop all day, or throw myself into the lion's den. I smiled.

So where I must go to see her now? If I'm not wrong, now is her time to train in the special practising room. Maybe I should see him there?


I peered into that blue room through a small window in the corner. In that room, I saw five women dancing with enthusiasm. The electrical rhythm accompany their dance movements and makes it fit perfectly with the song. I smiled. Awesome. They're really great. I'm sure they will be a successful group later.

"Jinki-ah!", suddenly I heard someone called me. I lifted my head and found out if 5 of them already stared me in confused, especially the long haired woman in the middle. I grinned. "Hello"

"Yah! What are you doing in there?", the long haired woman said

"hehehe...I'm sorry Vic-noona", I reply and waved my hand, "I will not bother you practice again. Please continued. Just assume you did not see me", I said again while grinning. They all looked at me puzzled and then laughed. "You're weird", I heard Vic noona muttering. I grinned again.

"Unnie, looks like Jinki-oppa got something to do with you", The shortest girl said. If I'm not wrong, her name is Sun young. Park Sun young. The golden voice.

"why you did not meet him? It's okay, don't worry bout us. I swear we'll memorized the dance's movement until you back", Sun young says again. Make me feel worse.

They not yelled at me that has been disrupting their training and they even defense me. they are truly the good juniors!

"But, Sun Young-ah. How could I leave you all?"

"Unnie, it's okay. At least he is no longer peep like an idiot anymore. I was his fans. his behavior like that makes my hopes crushed", Sun young said jokingly and been approved by the other. I blushed. Crap, I take back the word I said before.

Vic-noona looks confused until finally she nodded. "Then I go now", she said, turning to face me.

She looked at me in exasperation, "There must be an explanation of this, Jinki-ah!", she said annoyed.

I winced and strach my head. And behind her, I know. The four girls other  were laughing.
 


""It's your schedule in this month?", Said Vic noona while looking at the paper I gave. I nodded then sipping the hot coffee that I bought before, "Cool, right?"

Vic-noona looked at me and then looked back at the paper incredulously. Then I heard her chuckle. "This was insane,". I nodded again.

"there's no free time?"

"No free time"

"There's no time to play?"

"No time to play"

"It's crazy"

"So crazy"

Vic-noona laughed and give back the paper to me, "I understand your suffering," She said and gigling.

I sighed, "I want to run away", I muttered

The life like this is truly tiring. working, working, working and working. No other than it.

"I know. It's hard for a kid like you to do all thing like that"

Kid? whether she had called me a Kid?

I turned at Vic noona who busily sipping her coffe without noticing my annoy expression. "Noona, Did you called me a kid?", I asked her without hides my annoy tones

Vic noona looked me innocently and nodded, "Yeah, You still a kid right? Wasn't I told you before?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed, " Wasn't I told you too, if I'm not a kid?", I said make Vic-noona laughed.

"Did you forget? For me you'----", "Stop it!", I interrupted her before She can finished her word.

"Noona", I called her again. I took the paper out, The paper of our schedule and show it to her once again. "Look! You said if this was too hard for a kid right?", I said while tore that paper in the flash. "So, if I can finished it all, so if whether you're going to see me as a male?", I asked her, ignoring her confused and disbelief stared.

I grined then looked at her seriously "Promise me, If that thing happend, you'll never called me a kid again and you'll saw me as a male!". I sighed when I realized if She'll never answer me nor promise me. She just kept stare at me blakly.

"Noona, Is it so hard to see me as a man?"


~Minho POV~

"Noona, Is it so hard to see me as a man?"

I never thought if that word will come out from Jinki hyung

Today actually I just followed him because I wanted to run away from the noisy Kibum who always yelled and told me to clean up the dorm. I never thought I will heard somethings like that. Honestly, I admire him.

But, I also annoyed at him. Why he must said something like that to Victoria noona? Why must her?

It was really pissed me. I was pissed at him because he had said that to vic noona. And I was also annoyed at myself that can't say something like that to vic noona.

Just because I'm afraid vic noona will stay away from me if I says something like that. I accept the fact that  vic noona only see me as younger men, as a kid, not as a male who equivalent for her.

I was a coward.

I sighed then leaned my head into the wall that covered myself from them. Does this mean I'm lost from Jinki hyung? I shook my head. No, I must not give up.

I took my handphone from my pocket then type a message.

For : Jinki-Hyung

I'll never give up

Hyung, sorry, but to me there was only her.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For this time, let me show you my cool side" - Nickhun

Next chapter.........................XDD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Finally I can update this chapter!!! XDDDD

This chapter may not be satisfying you all because I have a lot of problems during the making. (-.-")

especially when I watched the preview of 52th khuntoria episode, all the stories about other Victoria pairings erased and replaced by Khuntoria XPP

I'm sorry....TT.TT

and also sorry for my bad grammar, I wonder why I can't improve my english more...huffff....

thank you for you who subscribing me and also for your comment! :D

it means a lot for me XDD