Without you realizing it, the war had already begun

Noona, I Love You

Victoria POV

I saw my reflection in the mirror. My Long hair and make-up in my face has been successful covered my pale face. But still, I can hide  my nervousness that looked clearly visible in my eyes. I sighed. I don't know how many times I sighed like thisIf I counted since last night, probably more than a thousand times?

Today is the day where we will make debut!

What if we failed to debut? What if the people do not want to accept our presence? What if I make a mistake on stage later? What if they did not like us? That questions always appeared in my mind when I think about it.

I looked around, glance at my other member. Beside me, Sun Young and Jinri also seem to think the same thing with me, I could see the anxiety and nervousness imprinted on their faces. While behind me I saw Amber was busy doing her rap part with nervous because I heard she continues to perform errors in the same part, and beside her I found Soo Jung who looks continue to mutter our debut song.

I smiled at them. Yeah, right. Song Qian, you must be stronger. Look at your 'daughters', they need you! I can't look weak now. I can't make them feel more depressed again, I have to look strong.

It is enough I see them crying in the training period. I don't want it to happen again now!

Our dreams, their dreams, I'll maintaining it

"Children", I called them softly. Suddenly They turned in unison toward me, I smiled when I saw the nervousness and fear in their faces looks more clearly.

"Unnie, what should we do?", They said in unison while walked over toward me. "I'm afraid, unnie", Said Jinri with a trembling voice, I hugged them all. "No, trust me. We'll be fine", I said while patted them.

"Unnie. What if we failed later? What if they shouted at us to go down? ", Soo Jung continued said, the fear exactly printed in her face. I saw tears welling in her eyes already, I wipe her eyes and then I rubbed her head. "Relax, everything will be fine," I said again. Yeah, right, everything will be fine. That's the word I always use to encourage myself , to make my feeling better.

Now five of them saw at me, their expressions mixed up, there is fear, nervousness, but this is still better than the before.

At least I saw if they are calmer now. I pulled back my hug and then I held out my hand, "F (x) fighting!", I said cheerfully. They chuckled and then follow me, "F (x) fighting!", We said in unison and patted each other.

I laughed a little, they'll be fine, I'm sure of it.

So the step to encouraging people that I lerned from that man was really worked. I didn't expected this.

Suddenly, I felt something trembling in my pocket, I touched my pocket and find my cell phone which I forgot to remove. Written on the screen there are 5 messages.

From = Kyuhyun

Qiannie. Fighting!

That's the first message. From my best friend.

From = Changmin

Qiannie, I'll support you even though we are not in the same country ^ ^

That the contents of the second message. From my best friend and also my guardian. How could he send a message in a timely manner this crate?


From = Jinki


Noona, good luck : D


That was the  contents of the short message from a child who kept asking me to call him a true male. I'll admit I've looked at him as a male since he asked me then. Strange!


From = Minho


Noona, we will make a debut party for you. Fighting!

Bestest brother. My other guardian than Changmin.

I smiled. They always found the way that successful make me smile even in the time like this.

Then I saw the fifth message, for a moment I was stunned when I saw the name of the sender. Without realizing it, my face was flushed

From: Hangeng gege

Fighting. This is right time,right?

Hangeng gege. The one who fills my heart for a long time.

He was a brother to me, a figure who is always protecting me before. The One who introduced me to korea. The One who made ​​me able to stand here.

He's my first herbeat. He always managed to make me blush whenever I see or hear his name.

But, why he said if it was the right time? for what?

"Unnie! It's time! ", Soo jung voice startled me. I gasped and immediately put the phone into my bag and followed her.

Song Qian, don't think too much! You must focus your permorfing now!! I patted my face then shouted at my member, "F (x) fighting!", I said while followed by them.

For a brief moment the message was erased from my memory. Without me knowing,  the meaning of the message would make my life changed.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If I tell you that I love you now, I'll end up hugging you.

And if I hugging you, I know I'll never be able to let you go

So, I'm sorry. There's only this way" --------- ????


Victoria POV for the first time

hooh, I got stuck when created F(x) debut story. I don't have any idea to make that (-.-")

I hope this one will not make you get bored of this story T.T

I'll update the better chapter later, when I have some nice idea. --

thank you for u who always support me <33