Chaotic Excitement

A Wolf's Meal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

►Minsoo

"Please...don't push..." I attempt to pry the fingers of the desperate girls off of Luhan as they swarm up to him from every direction.

"Girls! Please!" a deep voice booms from behind me, "Luhan will get hurt if you keep pulling at him like that!"

"Duizhang! Save me!" Luhan groans from somewhere within the crowd.

"Ah!" I feel my sense of balance abandon me, as a girl pulls my long hair from behind, causing me to stumble backwards.

"...I got you," a strong arm suspends me mid-air, as the same deep voice calling out to Luhan before whispers into my ear, "are you alright?"

"Yes, thank you..." I smile gratefully, before again being forcefully shoved - only this time, I landed onto the firm chest of my saviour.

"I'm Kris by the way," he keeps me in his arms protectively, "...didn't get to introduce myself earlier."

I giggle, "Hardly the right time now, but hello - I'm Minsoo."

 

 

►Haneul

"Move back please!"

"Don't push! Keep away for your own safety!"

"Calm down! Order! Order!"

Voices shout, scream, cry and groan as the fourteen boys more or less protect Minsoo and I through the crowded corridor.

So much for taekwondo lessons... I think to myself, big help when the majority of students are girls and watery-eyed and completely over-joyed...I can't even so much as slap them away! Ugh, damn my useless conscience and sympathy...

Teachers are impatiently trying to continue their classes, but even they cannot help staring themselves, at the twelve in their full, eye-blinding glory as we struggle towards the first location of our school tour: the gymnasium.

 

"Move out of the way! Mo-"

Suddenly, an attention-demanding crackle of the school speakers cut off the screaming and shoving half-way: "ATTENTION, ALL STUDENTS! There is a new idol group named EXO currently touring our school grounds, and has privately enrolled as part of the student body. If fans continue to disrupt classes and create chaos, the twelve boys will have to be escorted back to their company immed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter