A Tint of Red

A Wolf's Meal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|3rd person narration|

"Well, here we are!" Minsoo and Haneul put on a cheerful tone for the rest of the boys despite their previous struggle with fangirls, as the twelve glance around in awe, "this is practically the playground of all males during lunch and recess."

"Duizhang! Check this out!" Chanyeol calls to Kris excitedly, "they have a full-sized basketball court indoors!"

"Wow...there're three rock-climbing walls..." Tao breathes quietly, "and a trampoline..."

But two pairs of lips jut out in annoyance, "There's no soccer field!" Luhan and Xiumin whine childishly.

I laugh, "Don't worry! This is the indoor sports area - the soccer field, long jump pit and sprinting tracks are on the other side!"

"Yay!" the two elders jump up and down happily.

 

"How on earth are they not the youngest..." Baekhyun scoffs, "so immature."

"You can't say much," Chanyeol nudges him playfully, earning a disapproving scowl from his friend.

"We should keep moving," Hai Tao beckons to the rest of us as he glances at his watch, "lunch is about to start in 20 minutes...and we're bound to be stuck in horrible fan-traffick again."

"Alright!" Haneul claps her hands, "let's go and buy some food first then - since it'll be best if we don't meet up with the students in the crowded cafeteria later."

»«

"Quick! Decide now, or else we'll be attacked!" Haneul hisses at the remaining trio of indecisive boys, contemplating the menu with furrowed eyebrows, "there's only 6 minutes left until classes are dismissed!"

"Hold on a second..." Chen rubs his chin in thought, "isn't there any human me--"

"I think we'll just order them all a cheeseburger and coke, does that sound good?" Kyungsoo quickly clamps his hand down upon the careless wolf's mouth, as he smiles nervously at the four students eyeing them curiously.

"Yeah...it's not very healthy...but there's no time to be picky now!" Haneul grabs Minsoo by the wrist, and starts pulling her towards the fire exit. "Guys, come to the rooftop when you've got your orders, okay? Minsoo and I will go first so that you guys won't be held back if you had to run from certain situ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter