Love: Selfish Emotion

A Wolf's Meal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

►Tao

"Zitao...I think I found...you know...the one."

"You WHAT?!"

 

Kris was once the most rational, polite, strict and emotionless leader. Sure, he had his moments of immaturity and stupidity just like the rest of us, but he would never make a mistake that would lead to any notable consequence. 

"Gege, are you sure she's the one?" I ask cautiously, "I mean, this is so hard to believe considering how you've never really looked at girls at all before." He's like a monk sometimes, I even wondered if he was gay...

"I'm certain," he replies, oddly calm and composed, "it's more than a crush, more than a simple attraction, and more than mortal love."

"But she seems so...normal," I struggle to find suitable words, "I always got the impression that you had such high standards - and that's why you never really looked at any girl."

"Not really, she's interesting in her own way," he chuckles, "and I don't really have high standards, my eyes are just...naturally not very attracted to the female species?"

"Impossible," I shake my head in disbelief, "look at you! All cold and expressionless just 3 days ago, and now talking about some girl with a disgusting grin spread across your face! Gege I'm totally judging you right now..."

 

"You're not exactly in the position to talk about me," he counters, "I seem to recall someone mumbling and blushing at their panda plushie last night while he thought I was in the shower...it wasn't you, was it?"

"N-n-no!" I huff indignantly, "I don't talk to stuffed animals, how childish is that?!"

"Oh? But I also heard a certain someone whispering 'Minsoo' in their sleep last night...I wonder if our hotel room is haunted?" He smirks heartlessly, completely enjoying the flustered redness creeping into my ears.

"Gege you...you..." I stutter for a suitable insult, "you eaves-dropper!!!" I yell childishly, before sprinting away to the hotel room door and away from the sadistic man.

"I think it's cute, in case you were wondering for my opinion!" he calls after me, doubling over in laughter while clutching his stomach. "You guys will make an adorable couple!" he teases.

 

"Argh! Why is the door not opening?!" I twist the knob repeatedly, fumbling the lock with desperate fingers and trying to ignore the evil chuckling coming from the older male.

"Stupid," Kris comes up from behind me and unlocks the door in one fluid turn of his fingers, "we always double layer our locks, remember?..."

...To prevent those fans who enjoy stalking us, I finish his unspoken sentence inside me head. Sometimes, I really wish we didn't become singers...life would have been so much simpler.

 

►Minsoo

"H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter