Hunger, or Hormones?

A Wolf's Meal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

►Tao

"Nice to meet you all, my name is Kim Minsoo..."

But the rest of her sentence was cut off to my ears, as a roaring explosion inside of me almost makes me stagger physically backwards. Without hearing her words, I watch with silent horror as her lips move, casting a spell over me as I lunge for her flesh.

She tempted me.

It's not my fault...

The members, all with super-sensitive hearing and inhumane eyesight, catch me by the wrist, waist and neck as soon as my body made its move towards the innocent girl.

"The hell are you doing?" Kris hisses into my ear, arms imprisoning me as my hunger instincts drive me towards the girl over and over again.

"Let me go! Please gege!" I beg him feebly, physically yearning the taste of human blood, yet morally scolding myself for lack of control.

 

The girl named Minsoo looks towards Kris and I, struggling silently and glaring into each other's eyes, "Is...everything alright?"

"Oh everything's fine!..." Luhan sticks his head infront of her face, blocking the pair of us from view, "everything's just...fine!"

Her nervous laughter and coy blush indicates that Luhan has successfully distracted her, as I allow myself to be pulled out of the room by Kris' strong arms.

"You're...a bit too close..." I hear her mumble shyly, before the door slams shut in my face, breaking her spell of temptation against me as Kris forces me to breathe in the fresh air outside of the office.

As my head begins to clear, Kris loosens his hold upon my waist. 

 

"Jeez, control your hormones!" he smirks at me.

"...Hormones?" I tilt my head to the side, "I was just hungry gege..."

"Don't give me that crap," Kris slaps me across the shoulder half-heartedly, "that look in your eyes when I held you back - that wasn't hunger, it was lust."

"Lust?..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter