T-ara Day

My Forever Friend

T-ara Day

"We will be arriving in Japan shortly," The Flight Attendant announced. "I will be in T-ARA!!!" You whispered happily. The plane landed. You walked out of the plane with your luggage. You walked around the airport. You saw a man holding a sign that says your name. You walked over to him. "Are you ____?" The man in the black suit asked. You nodded. "Come with me." He said as he lead the way to a black convertable. He opened the door to the passenger's seat. You sat inside and put on your seatbelt. The man sat in the driver's seat, put on his seatbelt, and drove. You looked at your phone. You noticed 12 new messages. Your eyes widened. They were all from Zelo.

-Hey-

-I'm going to school!-

-When will I see you again?-

-Where are you?-

-Are you at Japan yet?-

-I have a new best friend!-

-Are you having a good time?-

-I did some research about your future band!-

-Your leader is Soyeon!-

-My members in B.A.P think your pretty-

-Do you miss me?-

-I will try to visit you soon...-

The last 2 messages caught your attention. You replied to all of his messages.

You texted: Hi~ How was school? I bet you couldn't do your homework without me! I hope I get to see you soon! I am currently in a car right now. And yes, i'm in Japan. Who is your best friend's name? And I am having a good time, just looking at Japan makes me want to explode! And what did you find out about my future band? And Soyeon is my leader?! Omg! You know how much I love her! And tell your members thanks and that they might be cute... Also tell them they have to take care of you or else... And I do miss you very much... I would be glad if you visit me...

You felt happy that Zelo wanted to visit you. "We are here," The man said as he opened the car door for me. I bowed. "Thank you." You said. He carried your luggage for you. He lead you the way to T-ara's dorm in Japan. He opened the door. "Wow!!!" You exclaimed. The T-ara members came to the front door where you were at. "You must be our new member!" exclaimed the short one named Boram. "And you guys must be T-ara!" You exclaimed. You bowed. "There's no need to be formal here." The leader, Soyeon said. She looked prettier in person. "Oh, I never knew." You said. "Let me put your luggage into your room." Hyomin offered. "Thanks." You said. The rest lead you to the living room. You sat on a couch while Jiyeon and Boram sat next to you. "Tell me about yourself." Soyeon said. "Like what?" You asked. "Anything you feel comfortable telling us about." She answered. "Oh okay. Well, first of all my name is ___. My favorite color is rainbow. I am an only child. I was born on October 14, 1996. So that means I'm 16. And... My bestfriend is Zelo!" You said. "Zelo?! Isn't he that little rapper?" Eunjung asked. "He is a rapper but he is not little." You said. The rest laughed. "So how tall is he?" Qri asked. "6 foot 1?" You answered. "He's more than a foot taller than me!" Boram yelled. "Dang! That's tall! So he is a giant baby then, right?" Hyomin asked as she sat down. "Yep!" You agreed. "I think that you will fit in perfectly!" Soyeon exclaimed as the rest agreed. "Really?" You asked. "Yeah!" Soyeon said. "Thanks!" You said. "There is no need to thank us." Jiyeon said. You smiled. "So, you were an only child?" Boram blurted. You nodded sadly. "What's with that face?" Areum asked. "It's just that... My parents died when I was four..." You said. "How?" She asked. "They were in car crash when they heard I was in a hospital... They were in a rush... And when they stepped on the break I heard that another car crashed into them out of nowhere... My mom was pregnet that time too... I really wanted a little sibling to take care and love but that baby sibling is now in a better place... With my parents..." You said sadly. They felt your pain. Tears started to come out. Boram gave you a tissue. "It's going to be alright..." She said as she hugged you. "Why were you in the hospital?" Jiyeon asked softly. "I was very ill and I had a high fever, rash, red palms and soles of the feet, swollen hands and feet, bloodshot eyes, swollen lymph glands, and chapped lips. The doctors said I had the kawasaki disease." You replied. "Oh~" They said. "Don't worry, we will be your family!" Boram exclaimed. You smiled. "Thanks, Unni!" You exclaimed as you hugged her. "Hey! What about us?" Jiyeon asked. "Come here!" You said. You group hugged with all of your members.