I miss you

My Forever Friend

I miss you

Zelo's POV

"Zelo, we are going to the carnival! Wanna come?" YongGuk asked. It's been 11 months since ____ left. "No," I answered. I layed down on my bed. My mind was filled with the times I had with ____. I didn't want anything to keep my mind away from her. Jongup sat on his bed. "Why don't you want to come?" He asked. "Because I don't want to." I answered. "Is it because of that girl?" Jongup asked. I nodded. "Dude, its almost a year!" Jongup said. It was true. "I can't forget her... She's important in my life." I said. "You can live without her! She is fine without you!" Jongup yelled. "No, she is not! I know this! She's probably crying in school!" I yelled. "How? And why?" Jongup asked. "How? It's because kids are making fun of her for being an orphan and why?! She has no family!" I answered. "How do you know?" Jongup asked. "She told me." I replied. "And she does have a family..." Jongup said. I tilted my head. "T-ara is her family... They stick up for her in school." Jongup said. "She never told you that did she? Well here is another thing you have to know, she's in korea right now..." Jongup continued. "How did you know?" I asked. "She told me." Jongup said. "You don't even know her!" I shouted. "I went to one of her concerts in Korea and we got to know eachother." Jongup said. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. "But most of all why didn't she tell me..." I continued to ask. "I didn't tell you because... She told me not to tell you and she didn't tell me why." Jongup answered. "After all these months... She didn't want me to know?! I missed her so much..." I said a tear came out. "Hyung, tell me more about her." I said. "Well, she makes her own songs, she's a model, and she still loves you." Jongup said. "If she loves me then why didn't she tell me?" I asked. "Ask her yourself..." Jongup said as he opened the door.

 

Your POV

I walked in the bedroom door. I heard the whole conversation. I can't trust Jongup anymore. I saw Zelo. "Junhong." I said. His eyes widened. I walked towards him slowly. He stood up. I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me tighter. I saw Jongup leave the room. "___..." Zelo said. We sat down. I held his hand. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "I didn't want anything to change..." I said. Zelo's eyes got teary. "Don't cry." I said. "What didn't you want to change?" He asked. "Everything." I replied. "But, I missed you so much." He said as a tear fell on his cheek. "I missed you too Junhongie." I said. I wiped his tear. I looked into his eyes. "Everything is going to be alright..." You whispered.