Family

My Forever Friend

Family

Your Unnie's helped you unpack the stuff from your luggage. You are sharing a room with Areum. "For a young girl, you have a lot of clothes!!" Jiyeon exclaimed as she helped put a pile of shirts into your drawers. "I know, it all comes from Zelo's mom! It doesn't fit her anymore..." You said. "Dang! I didn't know before they had fashion!" Hyomin joked. You all laughed. Soyeon spotted a diamond necklace. She picked it up. "___, Where did you get this from? Did you steal it?!" She asked as she swung it in front of her face. "Zelo gave it to me..." You replied. "Awwww" they all said. "Did he steal it?" Soyeon asked. "Aniyo...he got it from his mom." You replied. "Why would a mother give her son a beautiful necklace?" Hyomin asked as she observed it. "His mother said to me that the necklace is for someone special. And I guess i'm that someone special to Zelo." You replied. "Can I borrow it?" Qri asked. "Aniyo!" You snatched it. The rest except for Qri giggled. You finally finished unpacking. You sat on your bed as the rest except for Areum left. Your bed was a twin bed, zebra printed. You layed on your bed. "Unnie, how is it like to have a soulmate?" You asked. "Soulmate?! I haven't found one yet but if I do I bet it would feel like being born into the world." Areum answered. "Do you have a soulmate?" Areum asked. "I think so," You answered. "I bet it's that Zelo guy! On twitter he mentions you everytime!" Areum said. You smiled. "How do you feel about him?" Areum asked. "Well, he was always like an Oppa to me even though he's younger. He takes care of me everyday since my parents died. He was like a brother, but he always said he loves me, I didn't actually know what he meant." You replied. "Ahhh, I see. So put those words into feelings." She said. "I feel glad when I see him, he brightens my day. I also feel anxious! He would always bring me somewhere special. So I feel special. And whenever he smiles it gives me a warm feeling!" You replied truthfully. "You must really like him, In fact you might be in love with him." Areum said. "Me in love with him?" You asked. All of a sudden the bedroom door opened. "Yah! Do you guys want to come to the mall with us?" Soyeon asked. You both nodded very quickly. You wore your black cardigan, white v-neck, and white shorts. You quickly grabbed your phone and walked out of the bedroom door with Areum. Soyeon locked the front door as we left the house. We all got into the van. "Which mall are we going to?" You asked. "Le Fete Tama Minami Osawa." Soyeon replied. "Le Fete what?" You tried to repeat. "Le. Fete. Tama. Minami. Osawa." She repeated slowly. "Oh~" You said.  

BU-BLOOP! It was a text message from Zelo.

I need to ask you something...

You wondered what it was. You read the text over and over. You replied. 

What is it?

BU-BLOOP!

Do you like me?

You read it over and over until your mind went blank. Was he asking you out? You didn't think so. You wanted to answer truthfully but it will change your friendship. You wanted to lie but he won't trust you anymore. You made up your mind.

Yeah...

Oh my god! What have you done?! You thought of it over and over again thinking of his reaction. He would  probably chuckle or be shock or just smile.

Nice to hear because... I like you too!

You sighed. He wasn't disappointed or anything. You realized a beautiful place out of the window. It looked like those romantic scenes in movies that take place in Paris. The van stopped. You all got out of the van. You saw a pretty mall. It looked romantic. You all got out of the van. "Wow~" You said amazed. "Okay, everyone pair up so no one will get lost." Soyeon said. Areum linked your arm with hers. Everyone else got a partner. "Meet back here in an hour." Soyeon informed. "So what do you want to shop for?" Areum asked. "Anything, I don't mind." You replied. "Okay, then let's go to the electronics store!" Areum exclaimed. Areum lead the way to that store. "What do you think of me?" Areum asked. "A sister!" You replied. "What about the others?" She asked. "A family!" You answered. "Boram is the mom, Soyeon is the father, and the rest are big sisters, while i'm the baby!" You explained. She laughed. "Your soo cute~" She said while pinching your cheeks. You guys reached to the store. You walked in. It was full of electronics that you didn't even knew about! You check your pockets for money. "Oops!" You whispered. "It's okay! I will pay dongsaeng." Areum said. You hugged her. "Thanks Unnie!" You said. You decided to get a laptop. You saw a nice one. It was an Alienware M11x Laptop. You pointed at it while jumping up and down. "Is there anything you want?" A man asked Areum in Japanese. "Yes, Can we get this?" She asked in Japanese. "Yes, that would be 50,ooo yen." He responded. Areum used her credit card. You held the bag that had the laptop in the box. "Let's buy some clothes!" Areum exclaimed. You guys walked in a store with crazy fashion. Your eyes widened. "Is this a lady gaga store?" You asked. "No, I think." Areum responded. She tried on some clothes and she bought them. "Let's go eat," Areum said as you guys left the store. Aruem bought you a sweet pretzel and one for herself. She also got both of you a strawberry slushie. You both ate the pretzel on your way back. As you guys waited for the rest of the members you drank your slushie. They finally came. You all walked to the van. As the man drove the van you fell asleep. "Awww, she sleeps like an angel." Jiyeon said. Your phone rang. Soyeon picked it up."Yoboseyo?" "Hey!" It was Zelo's voice. "Oh, Are you ___ friend?" Soyeon asked.  "Yes!" He answered. "She's sleeping," Soyeon said. "Tell her to call me back." Zelo said. "K." Soyeon said as she hung up.  You guys arrived home. Areum carried you to your room while Boram carried your bag. She put you in your bed. "Sweet dreams." Boram said as she left.