Audition

My Forever Friend

Audition

 

"NEXT!!!" The man yelled. Zelo ran up to the stage. "Do what you gotta do." The man said carelessly. You put your thumbs up. Zelo started rapping really quickly in korean. "Woah! Woah! Woah! I've heard enough! You are in for B.A.P!" The man said. Zelo looked for that area. He ran towards that area. "Okay, NEXT!!!" The man yelled. You ran towards the stage. "What will you be doing, young lady?" The man asked. "I will be singing Lee Hyori's Sadness." You answered. "Okay! MUSIC!" He screamed. The song started playing. "Every night and day I miss you And I will love you anyway I'll take you, Look in my eyes Every night and day I miss you And I will love you anyway I'll take you, Look in my eyes 기다리며 슬픔을 참았던 그리움이 아픔이 되어도 오직 너만 언제나 간직해 마치 바보처럼 오늘도" You sang. The man clapped. "You're perfect!" The man exclaimed. "Would you like to be in T-ara?" He asked. "They need another member!" He sing songed. "Okay!" You exclaimed. You ran to Zelo and hugged him. "At first I thought it would be bad that we will be seperated for the first time. But know we will have a brighter future ahead of us." You whispered. You looked up and Zelo looked at you. You let go. You gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Bye..." You said as you walked away.