Chapter 6;

Love is Virtual

L.Joe chuckled to himself as he read Chanhee's reply. The other can be so silly at times.

To: [email protected]

From: [email protected]

I hate you.

PS: I still hate you.

No more regards for you because you made me worried and upset and lost confidence that virtual friendships work,

Chanhee

L.Joe quickly pressed the 'reply' button.

To: [email protected]

From: [email protected]

Dear Chanhee,

I honestly don't know if I should be happy or sad; you hate me but I did make you worried because of my disappearance. I'm really flattered, you know, that I actually meant something to another person. Thanks for making me smile but frown at the same time. Really ought to give you a reward for being the first person to ever do that. (no sarcasm intended)

Anyway, once again, I'm really sorry. Can I do anything for you to forgive me?

Regards because I promise that our virtual friendship will work,

L.Joe

~

6 mins later

To: [email protected]

From: [email protected]

You're really weird you know, L.Joe? Sometimes you're so informal and lame but sometimes you're so formal and serious. You're now making me feel bad for flaring up at you but.. but yeah I was worried by your disappearance.. I thought you either got eaten up by sharks or flushed down the toilet bowl or you just didn't want to be my friend anymore. 

Hm.. Just promise me you will notify me before you take a hiatus--? (I sound so needy and clingy wow, Lee Chanhee, get a grip on yourself) It's not that I'm needy for you or anything!! It's just that I get worried about people (everyone, not just you) if they suddenly disappear and and I hate it when people leave...

Isn't it the saddest when goodbyes are not explained? When people who used to be the best of friends stop talking to each other one day as if they never had a close relationship in the past? When lovers who used to share their ups and downs glance past each other as if they never existed before?

Maybe I just like to overthink, to over-analyse; I don't know why I'm blabbering to you but something about you just make it... comfortable for me to tell you my thoughts.

Regards,

Chanhee

~

This made L.Joe smile; it made him feel important, something which his parents were never capable of doing. Needless to say, his fiance wasn't any better. Even though he had never met Chanhee, there was something about the other that hooked him; he found himself glued to his computer, anticipating each and every reply from the other and every single virtual exchange with Chanhee made him feel light-hearted. He really needed a gateway to relax and thankfully, he found the key to it. Chanhee.

To: [email protected]

From: [email protected]

Indeed, it is the saddest when goodbyes aren't explained. Maybe that's why I find it hard to open up to people. Don't you think the very moment one says hello, the time bomb till they separate is activated? I would rather keep away from people to save the trouble of suffering from a separation. 

Regards,

L.Joe

~

1 min later

To: [email protected]

From: [email protected]

Then why do you still reply me?

Regards,

Chanhee

1 min later

To: [email protected]

From: [email protected]

Because you're different from the rest.

Regards,

L.Joe

 

A/N: I'M BACK WRITING (: thanks for all those who upvoted and subscribed! I honestly miss ChunJoe and hopefully they will have more moments!! SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. ENJOY.