Chapter 4;

Love is Virtual

A/N: screams because yes I'm finally back as an author :3 It's my holidays so I'll be updating more often!!! <3 

Flashback:

"I'm forgetting you, stupid L . J O E." Chanhee mumbled as he thought of e-mails they had exchanged and how much fun he had talking to L.Joe. It was all over anyway.

Chanhee then returned to Korea with a heavy heart.

Maybe what everyone said was right. Never make friends online because you will never know who they are. Or when they would just leave you.

~

L.Joe sighed loudly. Han-bi, his fiance, his soon-to-be wife because of business relations, was tugging him along the beaches of Hawaii. It had been a week since both their parents sent them on a 'leisure trip'.

Leisure trip, my . More like prison.

Han-bi had ruthlessly chosen a resort in Hawaii which had no WIFI. 

Damn you, Han-.

No WIFI means no connection to anyone in the world, other than Han-bi. Which also meant that L.Joe couldn't read or reply to Chanhee's e-mails. It was tearing him apart, having to hear Han-bi's screechy voice and face her y attitude.

"Oppaaaaa, rub the lotion on my body for me~~~"

"OPPA, why are you looking at that grandma there?! Are you cheating on me?!"

"Oppa, excuse me while I CUT THAT DAMNED HAIR OFF THAT WOMAN WHO HAS BEEN LOOKING AT YOU FOR 1.5 SECONDS."

Groaning to himself, L.Joe prayed hard for the next day to come as soon as possible as they will be flying back to Korea the next morning.

~

Chanhee aimlessly went to work the next morning, handing the reports and documents he had done in USA to his boss. He was pretty miserable with life. After all, he had lost a humourous virtual friend. Sighing to himself, he promised himself that he would forget about L.Joe. Whispering a soft 'fighting', he then continued with work.

"Chanhee! I need you to run an errand for me!" His boss called for him.

Nodding, Chanhee received the instructions to fetch his boss's daughter from the airport as she just touched down from an overseas school trip. Mumbling to himself, Chanhee pouted, "I'm your banking executive for a reason, not a babysitter." 

His boss then patted him on the back and told him he looked like he needed some fresh air anyway. That was indeed true; Chanhee smiled at the thoughtfulness of his boss and left for the airport.

Coincidentally, someone by the name, L.Joe, touched down at the same time.

"OPPA don't you think the air stewardess was so rude?!" Han-bi complained for the nth time.

No, I don't think so. She merely asked me which meal I wanted first and not you because I was sitting at the aisle and you were sitting on the inside.

L.Joe groaned and glared at her, "Shut up, Han-bi."

"OPPAAAA~" She pouted and L.Joe groaned again.

Walking towards the arrival hall after collecting his baggages and leaving Han-bi behind struggling with her 50 bags, L.Joe wore his shades and prepared to head to the middle school to conduct a few lessons.

At the same time, Chanhee waved at the boss's daughter. "Ji-eun!" Chanhee smiled warmly at the amicable young girl who ran towards him.

Under the boss's orders, Chanhee had interacted with Ji-eun a couple of times and she was a pretty sweet yet playful girl. 

Waving, Ji-eun grinned but bumped into somebody as she ran towards Chanhee. "Owwie.." She whimpered; Chanhee quickly ran towards her and picked her up, carrying her in his arms. "S-Sorry.." Chanhee helped Ji-eun apologised to the man she had bumped into, not realising that the man was actually the person he had been communicating over e-mails. L.Joe.

 

A/N: AND TA~DAH. They met :') SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. ENJOY. Just a heads up, I might update again later on in a couple of hours--