Remember me?

✉ "Dear Aunty Kris..." ✉
Kris was busy styling his hair and touching up on his BB cream in the washroom when he received Luhan's text. 
 
Kris, it read, there's a girl here looking for you. And she's cute. ;)
 
Kris chuckled. Typical Luhan. Always checking girls out. He squinted at his reflection one last time before turning to exit the washroom. 
 
Just as he turned at the corner to his classroom, something hard and warm hit his chest. 
 
He looked down to see a familliar-looking girl. 
 
"Omo! I'm so sorry! I didn't see where I was going-" you started, but froze midway when you looked up at him.
 
"It's you!" Kris and you cried at the same time. 
 
You looked up slightly and nearly died when you saw those eyes staring back down at you. 
 
Kris Wu again?
 
You quickly started, "Hey, you're Kris, right?" Heck. You mentally smacked yourself cause that came out stupid. 
 
Kris nodded slowly, however his gaze wasn't on you. It was on the yellow file in your hand. 
 
"Remember me? We bumped into each other this-"
 
"Is that my file in your hand?" Kris cut off, recognising the file.
 
You nodded quickly, handing the file to him. "Yeah, you dropped it this morning. I accidentally took it." Your heart was beating so fast. He didn't sound very pleased. Your cheeks flushed, as you took a quick peek at him. He looked so fierce and scary. 
 
You gulped. "Don't worry, I didn't open it, if that's what you are worried about!" You quickly added with an awkward reassuring smile. 
 
Kris gave you a brief smile, seemingly not paying much attention to what you said, as he busied himself with flipping through the pages. 
 
Well. Awkwarddd, you wailed in your mind. Seeing that you had not much business left on the scene, you mumbled awkwardly, "I guess I'd better get going then." You looked up at him, the corners of your lips curling upwards a little. 
 
You hoped for him to say more, but he just nodded and continued looking through the file's contents. You had no idea why you felt dejected. He didn't even thank you. 
 
You turned and started walking to your classroom, a little disappointed though you didn't have to feel that why. 
 
"Hey!" Kris suddenly called out, his loud booming voice echoing down the hallway. 
 
You froze and took a look around, wondering who he was calling out to. Realising you were the only one around, you turned back to face him, confused. "Are you calling me?" You asked stupidity, your index finger pointing to yourself while raising your eyebrow. 
 
A smile flickered on his face as a chuckle escaped his lips. "Yes, you. Who else?" He wasn't looking at his file anymore; he was looking straight at you. 
 
You felt as though your heart stopped beating again, that very moment he locked his eyes with yours. You were about to ask him why did he call out to you, when he suddenly started walking towards you. 
 
Every step he took towards you only made you feel more insecure. What's he trying to do?
 
"You're Park Eunmi, right?" He scratched his head, recalling the name on one of the files he picked up that morning. You nodded calmly, though inside you were bursting with happiness. He knows my name, he knows my name! The voice in your mind shouted out gleefully. 
 
Kris cleared his throat while rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "Eunmi, thank you." I must have sounded so rude without thanking her, he thought. 
 
You nodded nervously, feeling a lump at your throat that you couldn't quite swallow. "Sure, no problem!" You smiled while showing your pearly whites weirdly. 
 
Kris blinked and nodded, before speaking again. "So I'll get going, then?" 
 
You ou nodded again. The words couldn't seem to find their way out of your throat. 
 
"See you," Kris smiled and turned, before walking to his classroom. 
 
"See you," you finally managed a whisper as you watched his disappearing back. 
 
Meanwhile you were so happy fangirling over that awkward smile that you nearly hit the wall.